Madden 12

This thread is for discussion on Madden 12 (the NFL game for anyone who doesn't know). I wasn't sure if this should go in the sports arena so I just threw it in in here. If it's in the wrong place I request that a mod moves it.

Something that I hope to get going after a while if I get enough support is a Online Franchise with the Smogon Community.

Feel free to discuss!

THIS GAME IS CURSED MAN! IT'S F****** CURSED! EVERYONE WHO GETS ON THE COVER HAS A TERRIBLE SEASON, GETS INJURED, OR GETS THROWN IN JAIL AFTER THE GAME COMES OUT. THIS GAME IS CURSED BRO. WATCH OUT.

I used to buy this game every year from 06 to 09, but then I realized I was buying the same game over again.

I am a proud owner of both Heart Gold and Soul Silver...

Has this game changed at all since 09? I was pretty frustrated with the shit gameplay, so I pretty much quit and never looked back. If the gameplay has gotten significantly better since then, I might think about picking up a copy again someday.

I used to buy this game every year from 06 to 09, but then I realized I was buying the same game over again.

I am a proud owner of both Heart Gold and Soul Silver...

Has this game changed at all since 09? I was pretty frustrated with the shit gameplay, so I pretty much quit and never looked back. If the gameplay has gotten significantly better since then, I might think about picking up a copy again someday.
I would recommend it as it is actually quite a bit better than Madden 09, if you're looking for huge changes there aren't too many but the bullshit from Madden 09 is gone.

Here's a trailer for one of the cool changes, dynamic player performance in Franchise mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZugPqTbswTY

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Well I feel this game downgraded. Also theres no My skill? I have to chose All-pro(easy as fuck), and then the impossible all-madden. At least my skill was a balance between the two and was hard but not impossible. Superstar mode used to be good, but they took everything that was good out of it. I also agree its been the same game for quite awhile. I don't bye maddens anymore, but i do borrow/Rent just to play some franchise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)