Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No. Do not look through Eagle's posts at all. They are all lies. Do not trust anything from a liar. Never ever. Buddying is bullshit. Instead, find out who sees Eagle as 'clean' or 'town'
1. If I shouldn't look through Eagle's posts at all how do I find who he thought was clean or town?

2. If Eagle's posts are all lies then wouldn't that mean half of the game is mafia and a couple are mafia and village?

3. Isn't Buddying p much done towards those the subject sees as "clean" or "town"?

Poking fun aside, MS you could really benefit from thinking about what you are posting first, because you keep contradicting yourself constantly this day. Perfect example is when you call yourself clear town and perfect scumhunter, but then continue to list yourself as a, I quote:"very crappy, suspicious, and outright weird poster" and "unhelpful".

Another problem is, I can tell you are joking, but it's becoming hard to tell which parts are serious and which are jokes. If you are a mafia, your mates must be bald by now.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
@Metal Sonic: I didn't vote Eagle4 because I thought shinyskarmory was more suspicious a the time. Eagle's attempt to shove the lynch onto SS leads me to believe now that SS is village.

Also, did anyone else notice that MS only started aggressively attacking me after I raised a legitimate point against him?

Also, did anyone else notice that MS only started aggressively attacking me after I raised a legitimate point against him?
All I've noticed about Metal Sonic is that most, if not all of his posts are full of self-praise and attacks on others.

Really, Metal Sonic is either a villager who really doesn't care (why wait posting until the third day?), or a mafia player pretending to be so terrible that others won't believe he is mafia (because why draw all the attention to you this way?). MS's posts are still all over the place; some don't go beyond ''hurr hurr Metal Sonic #1 scumhunter'', while others appear to have some thought behind them. It's almost like someone with some sort of schizophrenia.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
askaninjask once again doesn't address this post after I asked him to several times.

I'm tired of quoting posts so screw that...

Askaninjask I fail to understand why you insist on using the "deliberately avoiding confrontation" argument against me but not Walrein. Walrein has just been going along with the general opinion this entire time. Walrein was apart of every major bandwagon that's happened (Shining Latios, Infinity.Cypher, mine) without giving really any valid reasons, other than the Shining Latios lynch, but I thought Walrein would be able to deduce how horrible that lynch was. Obviously that wasn't the case.

I have no problem with you calling me out because you think that I'm avoiding confrontation, but apply that argument to everyone it applies to, don't just have tunnel vision and only use it against me. I really don't like that last post of yours because I would expect you to notice how Walrein is doing the exact same thing you claim I am doing. Walrein generally being a cautious players is no excuse for the indecisiveness and lack of content in his posts.
I'm also intrigued about aska's extremely sudden change of heart to pressuring Walrein and how he stopped pressuring me. Care to explain?

LightWolf is also kind of staying out of everything by voting for Shining Latios. I don't like that either.

And Walrein stop making excuses just post your defense without them!
1) I already directly responded to that post, so
2) you're an idiot. Read my posts before accusing me of ignoring you.

I stopped pressuring you on Day 2 for two reasons. First, you finally addressed my main concern with you from Day 1, which was that you said zero contentious things. Once we pressured you, you finally spoke up and said that Walrein was suspicious to you. You initiated this fight, which I liked. Second, I was worried about mafia involvement in your lynch. People quickly began to support the lynch and there were very few dissenters. zorbees began quoting me verbatim and I became paranoid about that.

However, looking back on that, I realize I should have pressed a little bit harder. During your lynch, there were a bunch of people saying "WELL I THINK SPIFFY IS BAD BUT I WILL INSTEAD FOR FOR SOMEONE ELSE". In comparison, the Cypher lynch was pretty immediate. Additionally, it's easy to call someone out after you have been pretty much explicitly told to call someone out, and you are a capable enough player to adapt your playstyle to whatever it needs to be in order to stay alive. Obviously, these two points alone are not arguments themselves, but when taken together, along with your day 1, you remain one of the most suspicious players in the game, in my eyes.

My previous post was not a "change of heart". I don't believe that just because people are arguing on my side, that they're necessarily clean, and if someone makes a post that I don't like, I'm going to tell them.

Spiffy, your Day 1 was atrocious, you escaped a ton of attention on Day 2, with some players deflecting attention from you by voting some random other user, and now you're pushing this Walrein lynch really hard, so forgive me for not jumping onto this wagon. For now, for the reasons listed above, Vote Spiffy.

I would like sentry again too but I understand if we want to give it to shinyskarmory or some other person who was "cleaned" by yesterday's lynch. Sentry askaninjask for now.

Metal Sonic, we have plenty of time to figure out who is scum, no need to get Walrein lynched yet when we can take advantage of the time left. And to be honest, I don't find a reason to lynch Walrein just either. Sure he has been a bit suspicious, but I don't think it is enough to get a vote from me; at least not at this point. Again, I still want to hear more from Empoof before changing my vote (I believe he will have internet access today). More Cowbell has been really helpful lately and despite the posts I didn't like he made on D1, his D2 ones, as well as his D3 posts so far seem to be contributing and I am getting a town read. Sentry More Cowbell.

Votecount 3.3

Lynch:
Metal Sonic: (3) Walrein More Cowbell shinyskarmory
Walrein: (3) Spiffy zorbees Metal Sonic
Spiffy: (1) askaninjask
Empoof: (1) Shining Latios
zorbees: (1) TPM
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
LightWolf: (0) shinyskarmory
Not Voting: (1) Empoof

Sentry:
shinyskarmory: (2) LightWolf TPM
More Cowbell: (1) Shining Latios
askaninjask: (1) askanjniask
Spiffy: (1) shinyskarmory
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (5) Walrein, Spiffy, More Cowbell, zorbees, Empoof

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 74 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

~*~

TPM has been prodded.

1) I already directly responded to that post, so
2) you're an idiot. Read my posts before accusing me of ignoring you.
Actually, the post you have cited came before the post of mine that I quoted, so no, you didn't respond to my post... I guess you mean you have the same answer? That also doesn't cut it because you didn't answer questions I had in the previous post (i.e How was Walrein NOT avoiding confrontation Day 1?). How rude of you, calling me an idiot when you're in the wrong.

And considering that I was the deciding vote in the Eagle4/shinyskarmory lynch I don't know how I am your first priority. It's POSSIBLE that the mafia team would bus their teammate, but shinyskarmory would have been lynched without my involvement so why on earth anyone would do that if they were mafia is beyond me.

I just want to understand why you don't consider Walrein's Day 1 atrocious as well. I would say that I'm starting to suspect you, but you might call me an idiot again. :(

Metal Sonic why are you discouraging people from going back and making connections with Eagle4 and other players? That is seriously one of the most effective ways at finding mafia. I know I said before that I don't put much weight onto the scum reads of confirmed mafia but I've realized it's a great way to see what relationships they have had with other players. I also really don't like him telling someone HOW to vote; it's not very protown to discourage people from expressing their opinions.

Either way I can't really see voting for Metal Sonic over Walrein. Obviously that doesn't mean we explore other options.

My top three scum reads at this time are:
1.) Walrein - I've explained this multiple times yadayadayada
2.) askaninjask - For tunnel-visioning me Day 2 with logic that applied to other players as well.
3.) LightWolf - I don't like how he is voting for Shining Latios and not really giving his opinion on anyone else.

Honorable Mention goes to Metal Sonic for reasons I explained in this post.

EMPOOF POST MORE PLEASE.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
And considering that I was the deciding vote in the Eagle4/shinyskarmory lynch I don't know how I am your first priority. It's POSSIBLE that the mafia team would bus their teammate, but shinyskarmory would have been lynched without my involvement so why on earth anyone would do that if they were mafia is beyond me.
Eagle4 had one more vote than shinyskarmory yesterday. Everyone was the deciding vote. Granted, you were a later Eagle4 voter, but from a mafia perspective, being a late voter on a wagon against a villager is almost a death sentence. That alone does not clean you.

I just want to understand why you don't consider Walrein's Day 1 atrocious as well. I would say that I'm starting to suspect you, but you might call me an idiot again. :(
I apologize for calling you an idiot.

My top three scum reads at this time are:
1.) Walrein - I've explained this multiple times yadayadayada
2.) askaninjask - For tunnel-visioning me Day 2 with logic that applied to other players as well.
3.) LightWolf - I don't like how he is voting for Shining Latios and not really giving his opinion on anyone else.

Honorable Mention goes to Metal Sonic for reasons I explained in this post.

EMPOOF POST MORE PLEASE.
I still don't see how my logic applied to Walrein or anyone else...

And yes, I am tunnel-visioning to an extent because I think that is the only reasonable strategy for getting legitimate information out of people. If you want, I could be like Day 1 zorbees and vote for everyone and get no results or reactions. I want to post in a way that demands response. I understand that this would seem like tunnel-visioning, but that's why I've done it.

Ampharos

sentry shinyskarmory

Is it odd that Eagle4's actions have transformed my previous mafia vote into my strongest town read? Mafia is a weird game.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
unvote Walrein, vote Empoof

I witnessed in one of the old NOCs there was a mafia guy that got subbed like 2 or 3 different times and no one wanted to lynch him because "no read on him". I've been pretty suspicious of Empoof for a while. I figure there's a chance he is faking inactivity, and may respond to votes.

sentry shinyskarmory he's pretty clean

Empoof's posts aren't really scummy now that I look at them, he's just kind of not...here...

According to Currently Active Users he's viewing the thread right now, so let's see what he has to say about Day 2 and everything that's happened so far today before we grab our pitchforks.

Can we NOT sentry shinyskarmory. :/

(No offense)

I don't think the mafia will bother killing him given the track record of their previous kills (more experienced players). Do you seriously expect the mafia to go after shinyskarmory when they could go after askaninjask or zorbees (if they are village).
askaninjask said:
And yes, I am tunnel-visioning to an extent because I think that is the only reasonable strategy for getting legitimate information out of people. If you want, I could be like Day 1 zorbees and vote for everyone and get no results or reactions. I want to post in a way that demands response. I understand that this would seem like tunnel-visioning, but that's why I've done it.
Good point; I agree with this.

I also noticed Empoof view the thread earlier and not post anything, so I will Unvote Walrein even though he's mafia and Vote Empoof.

Oh and Sentry askaninjask because he finally addressed my post (if vaguely...) and I'd much rather have a bigger name safe from the night kill.

I think it's a bit shady that Walrein, LightWolf, and TPM haven't realized the pattern in the kills and voted to sentry SS. Aska and many other users are much more threatening villagers to have around for them.

Ampharos

Spiffy, zorbees also voted to sentry SS, you forgot to include him.

I don't mind unsentrying and sentrying askaninjask because I still have a solidly town read on him, I just think skarm is basically confirmed clean at this point.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Spiffy didn't you say earlier in the game that you didn't want to state your town reads because you didn't want the mafia to kill someone who was obviously town? Why should we let them kill obvious town ShinySkarmory?

Oh woops looks like I haven't posted in here for 24 hours. I guess I just don't have anything to add. There isn't any lynch vote gaining serious momentum for me to weigh in on, no one has asked anything of me, I don't have any input on the current discussion, and I am 100% satisfied with my vote on zorbees. I kind of want to apologize for my lack of activity this game; it's not because I don't care or don't pay attention, I just really don't have much to say. I guess its more of a personal "playstyle" if anything. If you guys want to see me post more just say so and ask me stuff. I'm just at a general lack of words right now.

Walrein: I find you've been acting sort of suspect throughout the game; I've never gotten a huge town vibe on you. However with the way the Eagle lynch played out I have a heightened trust in you. But you're still on my "watchlist" so to speak.
Metal Sonic: Too retarded to read. (I am being 100% serious)
Spiffy: I was suspicious of him Day 1 but his Day 2 seemed pretty pro-town to me. That could just be him adapting to the scenario, but he hasn't pulled anything particularly scummy. Aska called him out on pressuring a Walrein lynch pretty hard, but I don't blame him; walrein is definitely a pretty suspicious character.
askaninjask: I still have trouble getting a read on him. I don't feel he is particularly scummy himself, but at the same time I feel like his attitude towards certain players makes him seem scummier. Particularly I feel he is subtly teaming up with Walrein, in a not-necessarily town fashion, and if Walrein were to flip scum I would likely be much more suspicious of Aska.
ShinySkarmory: Pretty much confirmed town at this point. I want him to contribute as much as possible before he ultimately gets murdered by the mafia.

I think how today's target flips will dramatically effect how I feel about many players in this game.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Empoof hasnt posted anything yet even though its 20+ hours since his last post D:

Sentry askaninjask

Metal Sonic, we have plenty of time to figure out who is scum, no need to get Walrein lynched yet when we can take advantage of the time left.
Fair enough. I will press lesser on Walrein lynch. But I need people to pressure him; with both of us at only 3 votes it is impossible to get any reads.

Shinyskarmory please stop asking annoying questions...

1. Eagle could be bussing you too, who knows?
2. Walrein also makes bad summaries which everyone agrees are mostly fluff
3.I HAVENT SEEN YOU MAKE A GOOD POST JESUS
4. Oh, I don't need Walrein lynched. I need him at L-2 or L-1 so he will actually speak some sense. And we can see if he's scum or town like the way we did with Spiffy and Eagle.

Jalmont isn't always right., but his reads are honest. There is a difference. He genuinely believes his posts help the town and are good for the town. It may not be right, but it is always for the best interests for the town.

Eagle4's reads are dishonest, and are placed with lies. You will not be able to tell(esp with your lack of skill) which is true, which is false, and which is false but looks pretty true, and which is true but looks pretty false. So if u suck pls dont read ty

The discussion rate has declined, last time I'd get 2 or 3 pages in a da, now there's only 1... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)