March Madness

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
okay can we officially refer to today as Bullshit Thursday. Harvard about to break New Freaking Mexico and 4 and 5 seeds going down. If your bracket isn't busted, then it's because you had your cat pick your bracket and got lucky.

Or you're an alum of Oregon, Harvard, or Oklahoma State, in which case, screw you.

Harvard. Fuck. Harvard just screwed up 98% of brackets.

Really. The other picks like Cal and Oregon weren't that crazy. I felt comfortable picking them.

Well the Oregon/Oklahoma State was a popular upset set choice, but the other two upsets are just ugh.

My bracket isn't busted, but it definitely took a hit. I guess the good thing is that almost everyone's did too.

Yeah basically. As long as you didn't have them going to elite eight at least. You aren't totally shat on.

But damn. Time for tomorrow to go 90-100% again.

I had New Mexico losing to Arizona anyways, so that wasn't too big

but it looks like UNLV's stunning upset of Syracuse was a mistake. . .

Harvard finally does what it should have last year and makes it past the first round!

soon to be 12-4 on the first day but my sweet 16 is still intact so everything's good I guess, missed both 8-9 and 5-12 games though :x

I actually had them going to the elite eight, but as long as there's no major upsets tomorrow, I should be ok. I've got some upsets next round that will hopefully offset this upset.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welp i didnt lose much deep into the tournament, but given my only upset pick was saint marys over memphis.... Yeah fuck that

Also what was going on that whoever was shooting at the basket smc started towards couldnt hit any shots? Saint marys was iirc <30% at the half and memphis dropped from >50% to ~40%... Was it luck or a bad basket o.0

Temple has this. Oh well. fuck me

I picked Ole Miss to initially beat Wisconsin and win their next game.. I then listened to all the "WIS HAS THIS EASILY ELITE EIGHT"

why.. oh why..

Imanalt

Well short of a miracle, my bracket is now shot... I had wisconsin to the final four...

Imanalt

At this point my only hope is that everyones bracket is so fucked up mine doesnt look that bad...

Well WIS losing doesn't hurt me much, I had them losing in the next round to K State. I was horrible with the 5-12 matchups though, at least VCU didn't crap out.

I've only been hurt be New Mexico and UNLV, both of which are in my Sweet 16. I had Ole Miss beating both Wisconsin and K-State ( who is getting rolled atm). I'll post proof I've asked for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)