Mega Mania! [ROUND 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post Panurementhol hasn't been on since last tuesday.

Lost to CyberOdin. His last Pinsir managed to survive a Stone Edge, ggs...

Last edited:
extension pls if we can't battle tomorrow, i completely forgot about this tour and i think reymedy and i could do this match really soon

Epikhairz

Anything goes
Extensions will be hard for me since I will be away Thursday-Sunday, but if TDs allow it and enough people request it, I can extend until next Monday, since many people seem to have forgotten about this tour. If an extension that long is not permitted, the best I can do is an extension until Wednesday (so a 1 day extension), but I will need people to request it as well

Activity, dragon user isn't responding although I did pm him a little late. Hoped to see him on Irc but haven't. I will be able to play tonight if you want

Epikhairz

Anything goes
ok i think mcmeghan won

If you would like to request a deadline extension, do so NOW. Deadline is in just over half an hour.

Epikhairz

Anything goes
I have contacted the TDs to see if they can help me post the new round on Thursday or Friday, but if they cannot, the new round will be on Monday.

That is an extension of at least 48 hours, so please get your matches done!

Epikhairz

Anything goes
The new deadline will be tomorrow. Bloo will be helping me host the next round since I will be away

kingmidas DeathxShinigami Nejikage Hell_Above Lord Ninjax Enki cbt Dr Ciel Doughboy H-C modafocka nigga ViktorNrv CyberOdin Navy SmashBrosBrawl D4RR3N Tesung dragonuser Bon Curry Mew Alf' Navz Tomahawk9 Jsaok3 Vratix reyscarface Farmer PanureMenthol Myzozoa Kavatika Merritt kael bobbyvaporeon weirdishitsux shartruce2 Jayde trev PROBLEMS Steve Angello Rohail senegal mfhoundoom Lohgock metagamesecrets Radli Ojama this is a reminder that you have 24 hours to finish your matches. I feel like I had to tag like half the player list, and such a staggering amount of inactivity is truly disappointing.

Get your matches done ASAP please.

Okay, just let me get a hold of Enki for today, I've been asking him to play for so long and had given up until he appeared last night saying he was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)