Megas For All (Read the whole 1st post and check current slate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpluff

Typing: Grass / Flying -----> Grass / Flying
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Leaf Guard / Infiltrator (HA) -----> Spore Scatter (User’s Grass-type status moves have +1 priority and hit through Substitutes if applicable.)

Stats: 75/55/70/55/95/110 (BST 460) --> 75/55/120/80/120/110 (BST 560)

+50 Def, +25 SpA, +25 SpD

New Moves: N/A

This mega evolution gives Jumpluff a great niche with priority sleep that hits through substitute, priority Leech Seed, priority recovery with Synthesis, and more. Priority paralysis is also useful. However, all of these priority moves are stopped by Grass-types. It also loses to Ice Shard users and Talonflame. Despite these weaknesses, Mega Jumpluff has what it takes to be a huge nuisance in the metagame.

Typing: Dark -----> Dark
Abilities: Synchronize / Inner Focus (HA) -----> Technician

Stats: 95/65/110/60/130/65 (BST 525) --> 95/125/120/70/140/75 (BST 625)
New Moves: Poison Tail, Knock Off, Double Kick

Mega Umbreon is different than most Mega Umbreons will be. Most of them will be focused on walling, but my Mega Umbreon will be focused on utilizing Technician-boosted coverage, utility, and good bulk as a bulky attacker. Mega Umbreon will change the playstyle of Umbreon dramatically. Umbreon already gets Sucker Punch from 4th gen move tutors as a STAB priority option, so its movepool isn’t as barren as you think. I gave it Double Kick (Jolteon gets it) and Poison Tail (toxic sweat) as movepool options.

Espeon
Mega Ability: Magic Bounce
Typing: Psychic --> Psychic

Stat Changes:
HP: 65
ATK: 65
DEF: 60 --> 80 (+20)
SpAtk: 130 --> 160 (+30)
SpDef: 95 --> 125 (+30)
Speed: 110 --> 130 (+20)

Movepool Additions: +Focus Blast

I avoided boosting physical defense too much so that Mega Espeon still needed to worry about strong and/or super-effective physical attacks aimed at it. 130 is an excellent speed tier, outspeeding the extreme majority of non-Choiced Pokémon with maximum investment; this fantastic speed allows great utilization of its fantastic base 160 SpAtk from which it can fire powerful STAB Psychics/Psyshocks.

Focus Blast is an important addition to the movepool, causing things such as Bisharp to be afraid to switch in.

I predict that any variant of Mega Espeon will be a huge threat in this hypothetical metagame.
Alakazam has all this and more and isn't a huge threat, I don't think Espeon will be either

Bear in mind that I hereby claim this idea as Rosen's and nobody else has permission to use it unless they want to be PM'd a slideshow of big fat cocks, but reading the Dex descriptions, you see all this business about the rings on Umbreon glowing in the moonlight.

Keep in mind, he's still going to have the stats of a godly wall, but I'm giving this mothafucka Tail Glow.

Bear in mind that I hereby claim this idea as Rosen's and nobody else has permission to use it unless they want to be PM'd a slideshow of big fat cocks, but reading the Dex descriptions, you see all this business about the rings on Umbreon glowing in the moonlight.

Keep in mind, he's still going to have the stats of a godly wall, but I'm giving this mothafucka Tail Glow.
That's a great idea! Wish I thought of it myself... well, my Umbreon's a physical tank anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
camerupt i guess
Camerupt-mega (camerite)
fire / ground ---> fire / steel
solid rock / magma armour / anger point ---> heavy metal
Stats : 70 / 100 / 70 / 105 / 75 / 40 (460) ---> 70 / 130 / 115 / 100 / 115 / 30 (560)
New moves : Heat crash, Heavy slam
Description:

Mega Camerupt's main purpose is to be an offensive tank, with its overall spread deducting from speed to even out all of its defense / attack stats. Sets may now focus on its even more defensive typing, and it's two new weight-related moves. At the cost of speed and special attack, it becomes an amazing mixed tank and physical attacker. With its greater weight, it gets extra bonuses from moves such as heat crash and heavy slam.

Counters - Earth moves, obv. It now gains a Fighting type weakness, but loses its nasty 4x water weakness. Just look at it like a glorified heatran ;)

camerupt i guess
Camerupt-mega (camerite)
Stats : 70 / 100 / 70 / 105 / 75 / 40 (460) ---> 70 / 130 / 115 / 100 / 115 / 30 (560)
Description:

Mega Camerupt's main purpose is to be an offensive tank, with its overall spread deducting from speed to even out all of its defense / attack stats. Sets may now focus on its even more defensive typing, and it's two new weight-related moves. At the cost of speed and special attack, it becomes an amazing mixed tank and physical attacker. With its greater weight, it gets extra bonuses from moves such as heat crash and heavy slam.

Counters - Earth moves, obv. It now gains a Fighting type weakness, but loses its nasty 4x water weakness. Just look at it like a glorified heatran ;)
THE TITLE said:
Read the whole OP and check current slate

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Jumpluff (Jumpluffite)
Type: Grass/Flying -> Grass/Flying
Abilities: Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard (Infiltrator) -> Infiltrator
New Moves: Spore, Baton Pass, Nasty Plot

HP: 75 -> 75
Atk: 55 -> 55
Def: 70 -> 90 (+20)
SpA: 55 -> 95 (+40)
SpD: 90 -> 100 (+10)
Spe: 110 -> 140 (+30)
BST: 460 -> 560

Built to be annoying, Infiltrator allows Spore, Encore, Stun Spore, and Leech Seed to ignore Substitute. The only thing that can save you is immunity and the sleep clause, but that means that Jumpluff can create tons of setup opportunities for itself or for teammates. 140 Spe Spore might seem scary but every team has Mega Saur, Ferrothorn, or Magic Bounce.

It also gets Baton Pass which works well with access to a boosting move for every stat but Speed.

Espeon (Espeonite)
Type: Psychic -> Psychic
Abilities: Synchronize (Magic Bounce) -> Trace
New Moves: Focus Blast, Thunderbolt

HP: 65 -> 65
Atk: 65 -> 65
Def: 60 -> 80 (+20)
SpA: 130 -> 160 (+30)
SpD: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Spe: 110 -> 140 (+30)
BST: 525 -> 625

Offensive Espeon? Yes. Meant to use CM to its fullest capacity. Trace is a fine ability that makes for some switch-ins and makes sure it doesn't directly outclass other Magic Bounce 'mons.

Umbreon (Umbreonite)
Type: Dark -> Dark
Abilities: Synchronize (Inner Focus) -> Technician
New Moves: Double Kick, Poison Tail, Parting Shot

HP: 95 -> 95
Atk: 65 -> 85 (+20)
Def: 110 -> 140 (+30)
SpA: 60 -> 80 (+20)
SpD: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Spe: 65 -> 65

Bulky af Curse user and general wall. Technician because its STAB options suck. Technician STAB Pursuit is cool. Otherwise it's just a better Umbreon.
Your Mega Espeon seems outclassed by Mega Alakazam who has the same ability, typing and higher SpA and Spe

camerupt i guess
Camerupt-mega (camerite)
Description:

Read the op regi

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Mega Espeon
Psychic -> Psychic
Synchronise/Magic Bounce -> Sheer Force
HP: 65 -> 65
Atk: 65 -> 75 (+10)
Def: 60 -> 80 (+20)
SpA: 130 -> 200 (+70)
SpD: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Spe: 110 -> 90 (-20)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Mega Umbreon
Dark -> Dark
Synchronise/Inner Focus -> Bad Dreams
HP: 95 -> 95
Atk: 65 -> 90 (+25)
Def: 110 -> 90 (-20
SpA: 60 -> 135 (+75)
SpD: 130 -> 90 (-40)
Spe: 65 -> 125 (+60)
Moves: +Dark Void, +Nasty Plot, +Focus Blast

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Mega Umbreon

Dark ----> Dark
Synchronize / Inner Focus ----> Dirty Tactics, damage is based on the enemy's Attack and Special Attack
95 / 65 / 110 / 60 / 130 / 65 (525) ----> 95 / 65 / 150 (+40) / 70 (+10) / 160 (+30) / 85 (+20) (625)
New Moves: none

Mega Umbreon is one of my favorite entries, and hope that it gets chosen, just because of how interesting I personally find it. Mega Umbreon's role as a defensive cleric have skyrocketed after gaining excellent 95 / 150 / 160 defenses. But what really sets Mega Umbreon apart from other walls is it can actually hit hard even with full defensive investment thanks to Dirty Tactics, which factors damage calculations with the enemy's offenses, basically being Foul Play in ability form, and with moves like Psychic, Sucker Punch, Crunch, and Dark Pulse, Mega Umbreon can actually hit fairly hard depending on its foe.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus

Mega Umbreon

Dark ----> Dark
Synchronize / Inner Focus ----> Dirty Tactics, damage is based on the enemy's Attack and Special Attack
95 / 65 / 110 / 60 / 130 / 65 (525) ----> 95 / 65 / 150 (+40) / 70 (+10) / 160 (+30) / 85 (+20) (625)
New Moves: none

Mega Umbreon is one of my favorite entries, and hope that it gets chosen, just because of how interesting I personally find it. Mega Umbreon's role as a defensive cleric have skyrocketed after gaining excellent 95 / 150 / 160 defenses. But what really sets Mega Umbreon apart from other walls is it can actually hit hard even with full defensive investment thanks to Dirty Tactics, which factors damage calculations with the enemy's offenses, basically being Foul Play in ability form, and with moves like Psychic, Sucker Punch, Crunch, and Dark Pulse, Mega Umbreon can actually hit fairly hard depending on its foe.
Is it just me or is this broken? It's got amazing bulk and Dirty Tactics lets it basically sweep through offensive teams with Sucker Punch and Dark Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)