Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok, lets try this out:

Mega Wigglytuff
Type:
Normal/Fairy
Ability: Prankster
Hp: 180 (+40)
Attack: 70
Defense: 50 (+5)
Sp. Atk: 135 (+50)
Sp. Def: 50
Speed: 50 (+5)
Stat Total: 535 (+100)
New Moves: Boomburst, Calm Mind
Description: What do you know the Jigglypuff line most for? Perhaps the fact that Jigglypuff loves it's singing. So, to bring it back to that, Mega Wigglytuff is going to have a fresh Prankster ability to make sure it can get it's sings off before the opponent can land a hit hard enough to defeat it. So, since Mega-Evolving into prankster will activate the ability next turn, Wigglytuff could run a set of protect, sing, boomburst, and calm mind, allowing this pokemon to Mega-Evolve, protect, get the prankster sing off, calm mind up, then boomburst sweep.

Mega Delcatty
Type:
Fairy/Dark
Ability: Darkness Dash(Gale Wings clone for Dark Type Moves)
Hp: 80 (+10)
Attack: 120 (+55)
Def: 45 (-20)
Sp. Atk: 75 (+20)
Sp. Def: 35 (-20)
Speed: 125 (+55)
Stat Total: 480 (+100)
New Moves: Knock Off, Extreme Speed
Description: Delcatty is normally an all-around pokemon with not that good stats. So, making a mega for it would definitely be interesting For this submission, I went with a strong, physical attacker, with some good Sp. Atk too, and that had a lot of speed. This, overall will make it an all or nothing attacker, in which one attack could easily cripple this pokemon. So, I gave it two new typings, Dark and Fairy, which seemed to fit it well, and a gale wings clone that will allow Delcatty to easily knock off any items that could possibly hurt Delcatty in any way. Along with this, I gave it extreme speed, in case if it isn't fast enough. A good moveset for this may be Knock off, extreme speed, fake out, and play rough, giving it great coverage for any types that could counter it.

Mega Musharna
Type:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Adaptability
Hp: 146 (+30)
Attack: 55
Defense: 105 (+20)
Sp. Atk: 127 (+20)
Sp. Def: 125 (+30)
Speed: 29
Stat Total: 587 (+100)
New Moves: Hyper Voice, Sweet Kiss
Description: Musharna already has a good bunch of moves, and with adaptability, moves like dream eater and dazzling gleam do even more damage. Really, Musharna can run many sets revolving around certain moves such as Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Rest, or Sweet Kiss. This Pokemon probably had the most possibilities on what it could be overall.
You can't add HP.

Mega Musharna
Type:
Psychic/Poison
Ability: Levitate
Hp: 116
Defense: 115 (+30)
Sp. Atk: 140 (+33)
Sp. Def: 140 (+45)
Speed: 21 (-8)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Poison Gas
Description: Something about making gas and floating apparently doesn't define being a floating poison type. Either way, with levitate, Poison is a great defensive typing. Do I need to say anything else about it? Only, I'm surprised I got this concept out first.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Mega Musharna
Type:
Psychic/Electric
Ability: Levitate
Defense: 85
Sp. Atk: 117 (+10)
Sp. Def: 95
Speed: 119 (+90)
New Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch

Description: Something I thought would be funny for Musharna would be a super-fast variant where the dream smoke turns into a thundercloud and it changes from a slow pivot with Baton Pass into a fast pivot with STAB Volt Switch. Electric typing and Levitate gives Musharna more resistances to play off, which combined with its solid bulk gives it lots of switch-in opportunities and lets it force out opponents with its STAB attacks from there, as well as cool coverage options such as Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam, and Signal Beam. It can also still be a good bulky sweeper with Calm Mind / Psyshock / Thunderbolt / Moonlight, using the extra Speed to get more opportunities to recover health early on or to clean teams later on with a faster set. It could also make good use of a Sub + CM set, using the move alongside its extra Speed to block status and Sucker Punch.

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus

Mega Delcatty
Type: Normal / Fairy
Ability: Technician

Hp: 70
Attack: 45 (-20)
Defense: 70 (+5)
Sp. Atk: 114 (+59)
Sp. Def: 70 (+15)
Speed: 101 (+31)

New Moves: Draining Kiss, U-turn.
Description: With a new typing and new ability Delcatty can actually be able to do some damage. The idea around this Delcatty is too make it hard to switch into from the likes off popular pkm like mega scizor, heatran, ferrothorn, dragons etc. While it not being too strong it definetly puts some serious dent i teams with great coverage moves in water pulse and hp fire both being 90 bp. It can also act as a wallbreaker with calm mind or a pivot with U-turn considering that it will easely create free turns because off it's amazing movepool options.

Delcatty @ Delcatite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draining Kiss
- Water Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Calm Mind / U-turn

Ill update for the other pokemon later.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Are we aloud to make 2 mega evolutions for a Pokemon? Like how Charizard and Mewtwo have X and Y mega evos
As far as I know, all pokemon we make a mega for will get 1 mega evolution. I think you can submit 2 ideas for a pokemon, though.

We would prefer not to have that. We ended up originally saying ties ended up as an X and Y, but that ended up with a ton of very VERY similar Megas where some actually outclass another.
Then again, Ludicrousity did make that Alpha/Beta Dunsparce. So I guess it can be possible. But even so, only 1 can win

Now i can put my Megas
Mega Musharna
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Sweet Dreams (This pokemon gains 1/4 health per turn whilst asleep (Toxic Heal clone. Buffed because of sleep hindering more than poison))
Attack: 62 (+7)
Defense: 120 (+35)
Sp. Atk: 140 (+33)
Sp. Def: 120 (+25)
New Moves: Moonblast,
Description: The true Rest/Talker. For real though, this thing gets good bulk (116/120/129), an amazing special attack and Rest/Talk. It is also a great counter to Darkrai and Breloom, thanks to it's ability, and the addition of Moonblast. It can also set up it's own Trick Room to become ludicrously powerful.

Mega Wigglytuff
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Mystical Dash (Gale Wings clone for STAB moves)(Fairy/Normal in this case)
Hp: 140
Defense: 55 (+10)
Sp. Atk: 130 (+45)
Sp. Def: 70 (+20)
Speed: 70 (+25)
New Moves: Boomburst, Moonblast
Description: Priority Moonblast and Boomburst? Sounds great. Top that off with 130 SpA and a good HP (albeit mid bulk) and you have a battle ready pokemon. Who needs speed when you have priority?

Mega Delcatty
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability: Dazzling (Bruxish's ability (S&M ability))
Attack: 115 (+50)
Defense: 90 (+25)
Sp. Atk: 25 (-30)
Sp. Def: 80 (+25)
Speed: 100 (+30)
New Moves: Swords Dance, Agility
Description: With moves such as Fake Out, Wild Charge, Play Rough, Foul Play, Zen Headbutt and Sucker Punch, this thing is sure to be a powerhouse. It's insane coverage and great typing make it amazing offensively and defensively. It can even pass the baton to another pokemon after a SD/Agility. It's special movepool is so diverse, so I decided it would be too strong if it was special, plus it's attack is already higher. And if that wasn't enough, it now can block moves such as Fake Out, Extreme Speed, Sucker Punch, Those god damn Pinsir, Prankster mons, and most importantly, bullet punch (because of the typing)

Last edited:
Ok, lets try this out:

Mega Wigglytuff
Type:
Normal/Fairy
Ability: Prankster
Hp: 140
Defense: 70 (+25)
Sp. Atk: 135 (+50)
Sp. Def: 70 (+20)
Speed: 50 (+5)
New Moves: Boomburst, Calm Mind
Description: What do you know the Jigglypuff line most for? Perhaps the fact that Jigglypuff loves it's singing. So, to bring it back to that, Mega Wigglytuff is going to have a fresh Prankster ability to make sure it can get it's sings off before the opponent can land a hit hard enough to defeat it. So, since Mega-Evolving into prankster will activate the ability next turn, Wigglytuff could run a set of protect, sing, boomburst, and calm mind, allowing this pokemon to Mega-Evolve, protect, get the prankster sing off, calm mind up, then boomburst sweep.

Mega Delcatty
Type:
Normal/Dark
Ability: Darkness Dash(Gale Wings clone for Dark Type Moves)
Attack: 135 (+70)
Def: 45 (-30)
Sp. Atk: 75 (+20)
Sp. Def: 35 (-30)
Speed: 140 (+70)
New Moves: Knock Off, Extreme Speed
Description: Delcatty is normally an all-around pokemon with not that good stats. So, making a mega for it would definitely be interesting For this submission, I went with a strong, physical attacker, with some good Sp. Atk too, and that had a lot of speed. This, overall will make it an all or nothing attacker, in which one attack could easily cripple this pokemon. So, I gave it two typings, Dark and Normal, which seemed to fit it well, and a gale wings clone that will allow Delcatty to easily knock off any items that could possibly hurt Delcatty in any way. Along with this, I gave it extreme speed, in case if it isn't fast enough. A good moveset for this may be Knock off, extreme speed, fake out, and play rough, giving it great coverage for any types that could counter it.

Mega Musharna
Type:
Psychic/Fairy
Ability: Adaptability
Defense: 120 (+35)
Sp. Atk: 127 (+20)
Sp. Def: 140 (+45)
New Moves: Hyper Voice, Sweet Kiss
Description: Musharna already has a good bunch of moves, and with adaptability, moves like dream eater and dazzling gleam do even more damage. Really, Musharna can run many sets revolving around certain moves such as Hypnosis, Calm Mind, Rest, or Sweet Kiss. This Pokemon probably had the most possibilities on what it could be overall.

Edit: Made it so that Delcatty's defenses are even lower and speed/attack is even higher to be able to move along with the fastest.
Sorry for the double post, but you have too many lowered stats on delcatty. Maximum stat drop is 30 across all stats

Sorry for the double post, but you have too many lowered stats on delcatty. Maximum stat drop is 30 across all stats
Kk I'll fix that
Also, Venom, are you sure you your calculations for delatty's overall stats right? I do believe it's original base stat total is 380, not 435.
Edit: Just added up your Delcatty's stats, it all adds up to 480, so you might want change it.

Last edited:
Kk I'll fix that
Also, Venom, are you sure you your calculations for delatty's overall stats right? I do believe it's original base stat total is 380, not 435.
Edit: Just added up your Delcatty's stats, it all adds up to 480, so you might want change it.
Yeah, you're right. Rip me... Changed now :)

Wigglytuff: Laughing X-Naut, Yoshiblaze, Rasdanation
Delcatty: PoisonSearch, Rasdanation, VenomPulse
Musharna: Dilasc, Yoshiblaze, Laughing X-Naut

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Wigglytuff: VenomPulse, MaceMaster, Yoshiblaze
Delcatty: Bluwing, Yoshiblaze, WTCO
Musharna: erisia, the someone, MaceMaster

Mega Wigglytuff:
1. Kilgrave
2. Yoshiblaze
3. Rasdanation

Mega Delcatty:

1. PoisonSearch
2. Laughing X-Naut
3. Yoshiblaze

Mega Musharna:
1. erisia
2. Laughing X-Naut
3. Kilgrave

Wigglytuff: Rasdanation, Yoshiblaze, Laughing X-Naut
Mega Delcatty: PoisonSearch, Bluwing, Laughing X-Naut
Musharna: WTCO, Dilasc, Kilgrave

Well, this might as well be as good of a time as any to suggest a slate of some of my favorite pokemon, The Dog Slate
1. Arcanine
2. Stoutland
3. Mightyena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)