Memes You Found Mk. 2

STOP POSTING ABOUT GEN 1! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! PEOPLE ON SMOGOFF POST MEMES ABOUT IT, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING MEMES ABOUT IT! I was in a thread, right? and almost ALL OF THE POSTS were just Gen 1 stuff. I-I showed an egg I found in the fridge to my friend and I drew a face on it and i said "hey dude, IT’S FUCKING CHANSEY! DINGA DINGA DINGA DIGNA DIGNA DIGNA DIGNA DINGA DINGA DINGA DINGA DINGA DING!” I fucking looked at a tiny ass bull and said "UH OH, A TAUROS! PLEASE DON’T HYPER BEAM ME!" I looked at my penis I think of an Rhydon’s horn and I said “PENIS? MORE LIKE PENYDON!!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

STOP POSTING ABOUT GEN 1! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! PEOPLE ON SMOGOFF POST MEMES ABOUT IT, ON DISCORD IT'S FUCKING MEMES ABOUT IT! I was in a thread, right? and almost ALL OF THE POSTS were just Gen 1 stuff. I-I showed an egg I found in the fridge to my friend and I drew a face on it and i said "hey dude, IT’S FUCKING CHANSEY! DINGA DINGA DINGA DIGNA DIGNA DIGNA DIGNA DINGA DINGA DINGA DINGA DINGA DING!” I fucking looked at a tiny ass bull and said "UH OH, A TAUROS! PLEASE DON’T HYPER BEAM ME!" I looked at my penis I think of an Rhydon’s horn and I said “PENIS? MORE LIKE PENYDON!!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
haha blizzard go brrrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)