Memes You Found Mk. 2

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry but LMAO

FROTHING
imagine playing through this new game where you don't really know what the plot is or what the people will say to you when you talk to them. imagine having to look at status screens to see what moves and abilities do, and then usually not even doing that. imagine having almost no concept of what's "good" or "bad". imagine losing the thread of the game directive and wandering around aimlessly. and maybe imagine having a few more little items to help you out when you're catching your seventh cute lil guy :)

imagine playing through this new game where you don't really know what the plot is or what the people will say to you when you talk to them. imagine having to look at status screens to see what moves and abilities do, and then usually not even doing that. imagine having almost no concept of what's "good" or "bad". imagine losing the thread of the game directive and wandering around aimlessly. and maybe imagine having a few more little items to help you out when you're catching your seventh cute lil guy :)
lol yah sure, it's just late and seeing this as I was scrolling gave me a laugh in comparison to past preorders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)