Metagame Promos

There are currently ~5 Metagames accessible on Smogon; Uber OU UU NU and LC. Uber and NU, are kinda sorta not but what ever. Anyways, I really would like to get into NU, LC, and Uber metagames however, there is a constant lack of players and so one cannot truly get a feel for the Metagames. So I would like to request some sort of weekly or monthly Promotional deal to encourage players to try out those metagames.

The idea I have right now is that a single ladder is openned up Bi-Monthly, in accordance to The Smog. The ladder would have either Uber, UU, NU, or LC. The top 5-10 would get a mentioning in the Smog or something as a sort of reward. In regards to Uber and UU, yes it is kind of redundant as they already have ladders but I dunno...

I just want to be able to play LC and NU without it being such a hassle.

I think this is an interesting idea, but it might be best to wait for Shoddy 2. And maybe extend it to novel metagames. Successful tournaments might provide a source for unusual rule ideas.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Opening ladders on SU is apparently a huge pain in the dick, and is the only reason that LC doesn't have a SU ladder.

Wait for SB2 for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)