Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thx dan ^_^

Also who wants to experiment with various devices and redstone things with me? Im not talking about anything specific but if someone has an idea for a smallish project let me know!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I'm terrible at ideas when it comes to redstone.

Execution, however, is not an issue. You want it, I can build it. As long as it's resource reasonable, of course. I'm not building a fucking computer on a server.

Thx dan ^_^

Also who wants to experiment with various devices and redstone things with me? Im not talking about anything specific but if someone has an idea for a smallish project let me know!
Yeah, actually i want to try and find a way to make the piston elevator i built be able to have multiple "stops" instead of just going from point A up to point B. The way it is now would be great for like getting from a deep mine to up in the sky, but not so much for travelling up a tower with different stuff of each floor.

The basic design I followed to make it doesn't allow you to even have an exit halfway through, much less have a stop, so I'm not sure how to go about changing that but it's worth some thought.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
The answer would be splitting the elevator into multiple smaller elevators stacked on one another, and just having a button to go up or down each floor. Probably too annoying to use after you have about 4 floors, though.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
don't think you can!

your name is always the name of the account you registered with afaik

there might be a mod out there though.............

What map is that? Where's it from?

Planning some MASSIVE projects for Smogcraft 2.0. I'm going to wander off into the wilderness, and when you see me again, I'll be on top of something big.

also I'm dumb and forgot -- when is the new map going to go up? 1.8?

I'll be getting the full version in a couple of hours. My name's gonna be ACDC997. Can someone send me the map link? Also, do maps have limits like in classic?

If you PM me when you get the full version, I will give you all the relevant details. Our map does have a border if that's what you mean by limits.

Taken straight from the Minecraft Wiki:

8th September (tentative); still unfinished, according to Notch
In all honestly I'd love for it to the 8th but I just don't see it coming out that soon to be honest. I feel like Notch may hold it back longer. I also have the feeling while I'm writing this that Notch has stated somewhere within the last couple of days, the release date which would make me seem rather stupid now, wouldn't it.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Finally bought this game. I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)