Tournament Mix and Mega: Stones Unleashed [Won by ihhca]

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Update: Added a format named after this tour, and unlike Mix And Mega (Unreleased Stones), Electrify is banned. If you fINd any bug, feel free to PM/VM me
My PS name is Spandan/Mareanie
YOU'RE SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE A LADDER WHERE WE COULD USE ALL THE MEGA STONES? <3 <3 <3

Actually, that's something else that slipped over me. Is this tournament going to have all stones unbanned, or are the broken ones going to remain unusable? This is important for the composition of our teams.

also does anyone have that spreadsheet of all the stone benefits handy? I seem to have discarded it somewhere after this gen was released without half the stones.

Reactions: Ren

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Actually, that's something else that slipped over me. Is this tournament going to have all stones unbanned, or are the broken ones going to remain unusable? This is important for the composition of our teams.
All stones are released. Medichamite, Mawilite, Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, and Beedrillite remain banned.

None of the unreleased stones were banned. (Yes Medichamite has been released)

I'll make this clearer in the op when I get off mobile.

Edit:
Racool the ninja got it

Edit edit: found a place with the chart of changes. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/old-gens-other-metas-mega-thread.3597495/

Note that Alakazite changed a little in between generations and the rankings on the side are from last gen and not current. Will add to op asap.

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
How is Pheromosa threated in this tournament?
After conferring with the all-knowing Chloe. I have decided that for the first round Pheromosa will not be banned. The proliferation of fairies and steels makes it easier to find type combinations that check Pheromosa, and one more -Atespeed that can revenge it will only hurt it. After round 1 and the completion of the suspect test I will reevaluate, and unless Pheromosa is markedly more or less broken then it is in regular Mix and Mega probably go with the results of the suspect.

Notably this means no recoding is necessary for now, as Pheromosa is already allowed on the server :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)