M&M Mix and Mega

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm too lazy to go back and quote people now but after reading al the arguments I am personally of the opinion that a SUSPECT for Pidgeotite is in order, with Zap Cannon and / or a smattering of sleep moves banned on the ladder (I'd prefer Zap Cannon but Chloe doesn't seem to like that :X). This will help us determine with more surety which exactly is the broken factor.

If Pidgeotite is banned Skymin being unbanned is pretty much a no-brainer, and I agree with Chloe that Darkrai could be given a trial run if it's allowed for it to be booted back to live among the stoneless.

I don't have a strong opinion on Naganadel or Blissey.

Also BAN Chloe.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
The council has unanimously voted to quickban Pidgeotite. Darkrai and Shaymin-Sky are now both unbanned from holding Mega Stones.

This is a long time coming. While I won't write an essay of reasoning as is usually expected due to having explained it multiple times throughout the course of the previous 72 hours in addition to the plethora of responses within the thread; I think it's necessary to explain that this wasn't an easy decision to make. Removing a Mega Stone is something many of us wanted to avoid for obvious reasons. The removal of Pidgeotite displays how potent and unnecessary the Mega Stone really is in this metagame.

There's a belief among some of the council that without Pidgeotite, Naganadel's effectiveness may be hindered. While this is most likely not to the extent that one would hope for, there's sufficient reasoning to keep it in the metagame for a week or so to see if anything has changed. We'll make a decision on Naganadel after this period to give it a fair trial, after experiencing how it fairs without one of its key items.

Nothing is planned for Blissey as of yet, but as always we'll see how it is in this new stage of the metagame.

May I also clarify for anyone still in the Mix and Mega Open, that these changes do not apply until the finals.

TL;DR:
banned.
unbanned.
unbanned.
decision pending.
nothing as of yet.

The Immortal thank you!

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
can we get deo back now
Deo-S was also by far the best hazard lead in the metagame, to the point where unless you were running webs, it was difficult to justify running anything else. It is likely going to remain banned due to its centralizing effect on HO and playing against HO.

Source: late night conversations with esteemed tier leader

I wish that it didn't have to happen so quickly but I am in agreement with pidgeotite going, even at the cost of Thundurus' good set /s. It will be interesting to see where the metagame goes from here, having to reshape my teambuilding process and mindset from the ground up will be annoying but I'm sure that I along with everyone can and will adapt. This was a monumental change in Mix and Mega, it will be very thrilling to see where the metagame goes from here.

Also ban Naganadel already that stuff broken.

Last edited:

Fardin

Tournament Banned
I wish that it didn't have to happen so quickly but I am in agreement with pidgeotite going, even at the cost of Thundurus' good set /s. It will be interesting to see where the metagame goes from here, having to reshape my teambuilding process and mindset from the ground up will be annoying but I'm sure that I along with everyone can and will adapt. This was a monumental change in Mix and Mega, it will be very thrilling to see where the metagame goes from here.

Also ban Naganadel already that stuff broken.
i honestly doubt there will be a big change in the meta. some old mons are just gonna come back such as manaphy and ummm.... idk lol. mons who have used pidg will still be fairly relevant but they are just going to have different stones. if anything, blissey will have an even easier time checking them which brings me to my next point. blissey should be the first prioirty for the council atm. it shits on 90% of sp attackers and only a few can pass thru it. its too fat for the meta

Yo found a bug, Meloetta-Piroette Untransforms when it megas, despite it's transformation not being teid to an ability, or not being allowed to mega evolve.

Because of this you'll only stay transformed if you Mega before you transform.

Yo found a bug, Meloetta-Piroette Untransforms when it megas, despite it's transformation not being teid to an ability, or not being allowed to mega evolve.

Because of this you'll only stay transformed if you Mega before you transform.
Only forms gained outside of battle stay the same after mega evolving, regardless of its source in battle

Only forms gained outside of battle stay the same after mega evolving, regardless of its source in battle
Thought that it only was meant to transform you back to base if your transformation revolved around the Poke's ability.

Also after doing a bit more digging, I've found that if you Mega then transform, the Mega's stat boosts are reset, so you only have Piroette's stats no extra 100, you seem to keep the new ability, but I have to double check.

Shame too because a 400+ Speed, Adaptability, Last Resort set is pretty fun.

Yep Ability stays.

Last edited:
The council has unanimously voted to quickban Pidgeotite. Darkrai and Shaymin-Sky are now both unbanned from holding Mega Stones.

This is a long time coming. While I won't write an essay of reasoning as is usually expected due to having explained it multiple times throughout the course of the previous 72 hours in addition to the plethora of responses within the thread; I think it's necessary to explain that this wasn't an easy decision to make. Removing a Mega Stone is something many of us wanted to avoid for obvious reasons. The removal of Pidgeotite displays how potent and unnecessary the Mega Stone really is in this metagame.

There's a belief among some of the council that without Pidgeotite, Naganadel's effectiveness may be hindered. While this is most likely not to the extent that one would hope for, there's sufficient reasoning to keep it in the metagame for a week or so to see if anything has changed. We'll make a decision on Naganadel after this period to give it a fair trial, after experiencing how it fairs without one of its key items.

Nothing is planned for Blissey as of yet, but as always we'll see how it is in this new stage of the metagame.

May I also clarify for anyone still in the Mix and Mega Open, that these changes do not apply until the finals.

TL;DR:
banned.
unbanned.
unbanned.
decision pending.
nothing as of yet.

The Immortal thank you!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AS WELL.png

MY WELCOMING SHITPOST FOR THIS

THANK YOU FOR UNBANNING MNM JESUS

IN OTHER WORDS, SCEPTILITE DARKRAI

HOLY SHIT CHLOE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST HOW HAPPY YOU'VE MADE ME WITH THIS ONE SINGULAR UNBAN, I CAN FINALLY ENJOY SHITPOSTING IN MNM AGAIN

oh and shaymin getting unbanned/pidgeotite getting banned are also nice additions but STILL DARKRAI WOOOOOOO

edit: 14 likes you people are fucking insane, I love all of you
edit 2: 25 of you geniuses liked this, i clearly did something right for once in my life

Last edited:
Meanwhile I've been shitposting with Max+ Def Aggronite Cloyster this whole time

On a side note, Diancite Naganadel is still a significant threat, although not as much as Pidgeynite, just gonna throw my opinion out there.

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
With the unban of Darkrai and Skymin.... um sets!

Darkrai @ Cameruptite
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam / Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt / Sludge Bomb
70/110/120/175/120/105

+2 252 SpA Sheer Force Darkrai Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Sablenite Blissey: 494-582 (69.1 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Sheer Force Darkrai Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sablenite Magearna: 213-251 (58.5 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Cameruptite Darkrai sacrifices its good speed tier for the ability to break the defensive metagame in half. I'm not sure there's anything that can live the 2hko reliably at +2, although Magearna can switch in as it boosts up and kill / force out.

Will probably work well on webs (this was Kris' idea) or just as a wallbreaker.

Darkrai @ Manectite
Ability: Intimidate
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast / Ice Beam
- Sludge Bomb / Thunderbolt
70/90/110/165/110/155

Manectite helps Darkrai set up against physical threats while also boosting its SpA and Spe.

Darkrai @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightningrod
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Spacial Rend
- Sludge Bomb / Focus Blast / ???
70/115/100/175/90/150
This set takes advtantage of Darkrai's access to Spacial Rend to give it a secondary STAB option alongside a nice SpA and Spe boost.

However it has coverage options (either missing any way to hit Magearna or any way to hit any other fairy), has an only semi-decent ability given that Magearna, one of the main mons who's Volt Switches it would eat, isn't something Darkrai is ever going to be comfortable switching into, and finally its incredibly weak to Pixispeed (not that any Darkrai lives Zygarde's Pixispeed).

Overall I think this set is a bit overhyped and will find its place as a secondary set.

Darkrai @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast / Ice Beam
70/110/90/175/90/165

This is the easiest and most bread and buttery set. It's fast and decently strong without sacrificing Darkrai's ok bulk for an offensive mon.

I've also heard Diancite and Scizorite brought up but imo Diancite is better done by other things, because Darkrai really appreciates being able to set up, and Scizorite is just kinda weird.

Overall it seems like a strong addition to the metagame but not too strong, with Magearna and Zygarde especially keeping it in check.

Help I've Been Prioritied And I Can't Get Up! AKA Sonic the Hedgehog (Shaymin-Sky) @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Air Slash / Hidden Power [Ice] / [Fire] / Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish / Hidden Power [Ice] / [Fire] / Dazzling Gleam
100/163/35/180/35/187

Skymin is hella fast. It has the fastest possible Healing Wish (outside of Banettite) as well as providing an extremely fast attacker. It also dies to basically any type of priority, yes even in Psychic Terrain, it's not grounded. It doesn't hit quite as hard as it would like to and its coverage isn't amazing (grass suk) but hey, it's fast.

Probably won't become a staple, but I've barely has a chance to use it yet.

Shaymin-Sky @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Growth
- Earth Power / Synthesis

I've seen several other people talk about this so I won't say too much because I haven't tried it yet, but Seed Flare > Solarbeam, primarily for Blue Orb mons like Golisopod that otherwise get a 100% free switch-in, but also for the SpD drops.

I think red orb is used for shaymin access to growth which means it can finally boost somehow
I knew this. I just.... forgot. It's fixed now.

Overall Skymin's speed seems like it gives it a niche, but its typing is doing it 0 favors, and I suspect once shiny new toy syndrome wears off it will be a rather niche pick unless something weird like Cameruptite proves to be unexpectedly good.

Anyway that ends my very theorymon based post. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
With the unban of Darkrai and Skymin.... um sets!

Darkrai @ Cameruptite
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam / Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt / Sludge Bomb
70/110/120/175/120/105

+2 252 SpA Sheer Force Darkrai Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Sablenite Blissey: 494-582 (69.1 - 81.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 SpA Sheer Force Darkrai Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sablenite Magearna: 213-251 (58.5 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Cameruptite Darkrai sacrifices its good speed tier for the ability to break the defensive metagame in half. I'm not sure there's anything that can live the 2hko reliably at +2, although Magearna can switch in as it boosts up and kill / force out.

Will probably work well on webs (this was Kris' idea) or just as a wallbreaker.

Darkrai @ Manectite
Ability: Intimidate
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast / Ice Beam
70/90/110/165/110/155

Manectite helps Darkrai set up against physical threats while also boosting its SpA and Spe.

Darkrai @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightningrod
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Spacial Rend
- Sludge Bomb / Focus Blast / ???
70/115/100/175/90/150
This set takes advtantage of Darkrai's access to Spacial Rend to give it a secondary STAB option alongside a nice SpA and Spe boost.

However it has coverage options (either missing any way to hit Magearna or any way to hit any other fairy), has an only semi-decent ability given that Magearna, one of the main mons who's Volt Switches it would eat, isn't something Darkrai is ever going to be comfortable switching into, and finally its incredibly weak to Pixispeed (not that any Darkrai lives Zygarde's Pixispeed).

Overall I think this set is a bit overhyped and will find its place as a secondary set.

Darkrai @ Absolite
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast / Ice Beam
70/110/90/175/90/165

This is the easiest and most bread and buttery set. It's fast and decently strong without sacrificing Darkrai's ok bulk for an offensive mon.

I've also heard Diancite and Scizorite brought up but imo Diancite is better done by other things, because Darkrai really appreciates being able to set up, and Scizorite is just kinda weird.

Overall it seems like a strong addition to the metagame but not too strong, with Magearna and Zygarde especially keeping it in check.

Help I've Been Prioritied And I Can't Get Up! AKA Sonic the Hedgehog (Shaymin-Sky) @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Air Slash / Hidden Power [Ice] / [Fire] / Dazzling Gleam
- Healing Wish / Hidden Power [Ice] / [Fire] / Dazzling Gleam
100/163/35/180/35/187

Skymin is hella fast. It has the fastest possible Healing Wish (outside of Banettite) as well as providing an extremely fast attacker. It also dies to basically any type of priority, yes even in Psychic Terrain, it's not grounded. It doesn't hit quite as hard as it would like to and its coverage isn't amazing (grass suk) but hey, it's fast.

Probably won't become a staple, but I've barely has a chance to use it yet.

Shaymin-Sky @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis / ?something? ?dazzling meme?
- Earth Power

I've seen several other people talk about this so I won't say too much because I haven't tried it yet, but Seed Flare > Solarbeam, primarily for Blue Orb mons like Golisopod that otherwise get a 100% free switch-in, but also for the SpD drops.

Overall Skymin's speed seems like it gives it a niche, but its typing is doing it 0 favors, and I suspect once shiny new toy syndrome wears off it will be a rather niche pick unless something weird like Cameruptite proves to be unexpectedly good.

Anyway that ends my very theorymon based post. Happy New Year!
I think red orb is used for shaymin access to growth which means it can finally boost somehow

Just want to give my two cents on this.

I think Blastoisinite is actually worth a mention for Darkrai - not only does it give a 50% boost to Darkrai's main STAB, effectively making it a Ghost-killer, but it doesn't harm its Speed stat either like Cameruptite would, and besides, Cameruptite is a nice stone to have free, as it can be applied to some of the most broken Pokemon in the tier (i.e Magearna) to aid it. It doesn't change much more from other sets that have been mentioned, so the same bread and butter idea is applied.

Honestly, in my opinion Darkrai is kinda bad in this metagame at the moment, and it's a shame, considering I've been wanting a strong Dark type for ages. It's easily revenged by Pixispeed, and REALLY hates the massive prominence that Magearna is having on the metagame at the moment, with Cameruptite only being able to break other Cameruptite Magearna with a 6.3% chance if hazards aren't up, making it extraordinarily risky to play with. These reasons only really give Cameruptite, Blastoisinite and Diancite room to breathe in the metagame. Absolite isn't really changing much other than the fact that you're revenged by Naganadel and Diancite-wielding Swords of Justice (Terrakion, occasionally Cobalion and Keldeo) now, and the slight loss in power and lack of a strong revenge killer isn't worth it for me, IMO.

Shaymin-Sky on the other hand is actually pretty good. Its typing doesn't do it any favours, yes, but it's the coverage and signature move that it possesses that make it much better than Darkrai atm, as well as access to one of the best utility moves for Bulky Offense - Healing Wish. That niche alone, combined with the ability to revenge all variants of Naganadel make it a premier pick for these sorts of builds, actually competing with Naganadel itself. I see Diancite being the only real set around - whilst Cameruptite might be cool, especially as a check to Lucarionite Zygarde, I don't see it doing much more than what Diancite already does - a strong revenge killer that isn't setup bait for Steel-types like Magearna and Necrozma-Dusk-Mane. That alone actually makes it rather hard to switch into for most offenses, and combined with HP Ice over Air Slash, it can actually carve into secondary switchins like Zygarde. Seed Flare also makes it extremely annoying to deal with, especially with that SpD drop - which can allow it to shuffle with Arceus formes - even Sablenite variants of Zapdos dislike having to deal with Seed Flare SpD drop -> HP Ice - which has a chance to KO physically defensive variants - and don't even talk about if Stealth Rocks are up, that will be able to spell the end for Zapdos if that does happen. Whilst I do admit, depending on the special defense drop is not the first idea I'd have when looking at Shaymin-Sky, it's one of the few Pokemon that can actually go past its counters that way - and 40% isn't that uncommon of a chance either.

Overall, both are fairly strong offensive threats, but the metagame just isn't in Darkrai's favour at the moment. Magearna and Zygarde are arguably the two most dominant Pokemon in the metagame, and because of that, Darkrai isn't really able to break through most offenses, and stall is usually bulky enough to deal with it, with Blissey being extremely common place - this isn't to say that Skymin struggles with Blissey either, but if it does encounter that MU, then it still has utility throughout the match rather than being a mediocre wallbreaker.

One mon, however, has been seeing some increased usage lately, and it's thanks to these new metagame threats alongside the rising popularity of OTR + CM Magearna that Ho-oh has become very good in the current metagame. Not only does it gain these two Pokemon to check, but it checks old problems like Arceus-Ghost for a team. The only problem with that is that it isn't synergistic with Blissey, part of the reason the hazard game is so difficult at the moment. It has also benefitted a lot with the Pidgeotite ban - most of the Pokemon using it had some coverage to hit Ho-oh in some way, and now it finds itself as a safer switchin to Pokemon like Mew and - whilst risky, Genesect too.

I would also throw Gengar into the mix. It gets Hypnosis as well (a sing equivalent). It has the highest SpA of the 3, and tied speed with Raichu, but Gengar does lack the electric stab. However, it makes up for it in perfect coverage in Hex and Focus Blast. Hex is also a stab move that, when the opponent is statused via Hypnosis or Zap Cannon, it is a base 130 power move. Not something to scoff at.
yeah i figured that out soon after

Mimikyu @ Latiosite
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Leech Life/Drain Punch

Strategy: This set can only be used once one of your pokemon faint, or during the start of a match. Start off with Swords Dance. If the opponent doesn't attack, or misses an attack, Swords Dance again. If the opponent lands an attack on you, Mega Evolve and use any of the moves. Play Rough is an amazing STAB move for Mimikyu. Shadow Sneak gives priority. The last attacks are up to you. If you want to heal more HP for Mimikyu, and you already have Steel-Type counters, use Leech Life. If you worry because you have no Steel Type counters, use Drain Punch.

Counters: Toxic and Burn- Toxic as it removes HP, and Burn as it cripples Mimikyu's set up.
Multi-Hit Moves- Destroys Disguise.

Hope this is helpful!

Mimikyu @ Latiosite
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Leech Life/Drain Punch

Strategy: This set can only be used once one of your pokemon faint, or during the start of a match. Start off with Swords Dance. If the opponent doesn't attack, or misses an attack, Swords Dance again. If the opponent lands an attack on you, Mega Evolve and use any of the moves. Play Rough is an amazing STAB move for Mimikyu. Shadow Sneak gives priority. The last attacks are up to you. If you want to heal more HP for Mimikyu, and you already have Steel-Type counters, use Leech Life. If you worry because you have no Steel Type counters, use Drain Punch.

Counters: Toxic and Burn- Toxic as it removes HP, and Burn as it cripples Mimikyu's set up.

Hope this is helpful!
I'm no expert on mnm but why do you use latiosite? The only reason is to get levitate but you didn't mention that at all (although it may have some uses).
Imo you would be much better with metagrossite, lucarionite, aerodactylite (or even scizorite if you want strong shadow sneak and you've used up the better stones on other things).

So I did some testing with Mimikyu along with GL Volkner and found a couple things:

- You can still mega evolve it before Disguise gets busted and benefit from stat boosts, typing changes but not the ability.
- When Mimikyu's Disguise busts, it changes form and loses all stat boosts and typing changes.
- After Mimikyu's Disguise busts pre-evolution it will never benefit from Mega Evolving, reverting back to Original Mimikyu immediately.

urkerab is all of this intended and irreversible for at least MnM?

This pretty much means that Mimikyu is now unable to use a Mega Stone.
Sad to see it go...

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-670188450
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7mixandmega-670191617

Mimikyu doesn't work at all, refer to this post.

Idc if Mimikyu is usable or not by mechanics, there's a couple problems here more glaring.

#1. Mimikyu should not run Latiosite. Basically nothing in the tier should. In the case of Mimikyu, I've seen Diancite, Lucarionite, and above all Metagrossite function. People who know the tier know this.
#2. Leech life/Drain punch. Shadow Claw is 100% the better move as recovery isn't usable on a glass cannon and it hits way less in the tier.
#3. Same problem as the guy who showed of Xurkitree. We know. lol.

Mimikyu @ Latiosite
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Leech Life/Drain Punch

Hope this is helpful!
Just to expand on the above post a little bit, Levitate isn't doing anything for Mimikyu. If you're hoping to nab a surprise hit or extra Swords Dance on an opponent with Earthquake, you're still better off picking one of the more common stones listed above as the abilities they bring threaten more Pokemon.

You know if Mimikyu got fixed up, can we expect Melloetta-P to get fixed up in the near future?

Both so it retains stat buffs when transforming, and so it doesn't revert when it megas.

Archeops is not seeing a lot of usage in this meta, although it is amazing as a cleaner and sweeper.
Archeops @ Diancite
Ability: Defeatist
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Head Smash, VERY STRONG WITH 200 BASE ATTACK, BE PREPARED TO DIE FROM RECOIL!
- Aerial Ace

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Why not brave bird?
Probably because it doesn't learn Brave Bird.
SMH KRIS WHY U NINJA

I would personally consider running a mixed Archeops with Diancite; it hits 200/172/170 offensive stats and it's a shame to let those mixed attacking stats go to waste.

Archeops @ Diancite
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA or 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature / Naive Nature
- Earthquake / Focus Blast
- U-turn
- Head Smash / Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Heat Wave / Aerial Ace / Bounce or Fly

oo: defog, outrage, dragon claw, quick attack, crunch

this is a set i just made up real quick. The Flying stab is really too weak to do much tbh, it's only equivalent to a base 90 off-stab move (or is two-turned) so it can be thrown out unless you really want that coverage.

Items
[15:49:41] *TIBot: Pinsirite 68.684% | Salamencite 14.886% | Diancite 3.740% | Charizardite X 3.424% | Aerodactylite 2.612% | Galladite 1.252% | Scizorite 1.132% | Other 4.270%

Moves
[15:51:14] *TIBot: Return 84.371% | Earthquake 78.181% | Quick Attack 72.331% | Head Smash 66.115% | Stone Edge 28.000% | U-turn 13.132% | Hone Claws 12.992% | Stealth Rock 10.363% | Dragon Claw 4.385% | Rock Slide 4.133% | Knock Off 3.476% | Roost 2.904% | Other 19.615%

Spreads
[15:52:18] *TIBot: Jolly:0/252/0/0/4/252 91.847% | Hasty:0/252/0/4/0/252 2.935% | Jolly:0/252/4/0/0/252 2.851% | Other 2.368%

xavgb

:xavgb:
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
archeops really should be running heat wave to OHKO aggro buzz and kartana. If it has a niche in the meta, its due to the fact that it is a physical attacker that can prevent shuck getting up webs and check buzz and tana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)