Mobile Theme

Doing so right now, seems pretty good so far

Edit: ehh I'm not so sure, it definitely could be better

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Actually, this interface seems like total crap. I can't see the last poster in a thread or so. Much preferred the old style, unless this is some site-wide change

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not a fan. Also, if it's supposed to be different on your phone, why does it look the same on my phone and different on my computer?

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's "ok". When I hold the phone vertically it's a bit too narrow for my tastes, but that problem is fixed when I hold it horizontally (although I'd rather hold it vertically). From what I've seen you have to manually enter bbcode, and like Gato said you can't see the last poster in a thread. I'd probably get used to it after a while, but I still prefer the regular interface.

Yeah... I don't like it. And for some reason I can't access to other people profile? I could do that before update :o

Perhaps I'm viewing an older (newer?) version but I think it looks great. I don't have any of the issues you guys mentioned. Posting this from mobile as we speak. :)

AJers

Your typical e-wench
As I found myself in the position of not wanting to get my stinky ass out of bed; I decided to check it out.

I like it; I'm not having any if the problems stated on here.

anyone here know objective c?
Hmmmmm, I gotta try this out. I thought smogon would never work for mobile. thanks

Posting this from my phone, I'd say the display is decent, but it would still be great to have an app.

It would be nice if there was at least an option to go to the full site. Not being able to see the last poster in a thread is irksome to me.

It would be nice if there was at least an option to go to the full site. Not being able to see the last poster in a thread is irksome to me.
It's not 'actually' a mobile site. It's essentially just reformatted to fit a small screen. If you take your browser and minimize it to the size of your phone, you'll see the same thing. But it's still better than having to rely on clicking tiny sub-forum links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)