@ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP/24 Def/232 Spd
Bold Nature
- Mean Look
- Wish
- Baton Pass
- Toxic

Provides much needed Wish-Support to the team. Toxic is there for the sake of doing damage. Helps set up Flygon and Ursaring sweeps.

@ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 42 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Pursuit

Standard revenge killer. I wasn't sure about the nature though. Adamant for now, but it may change.

@ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 64 HP/96 SAtk/96 SDef/252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

- Another basic set. Calm Mind a couple of turns and attempt to sweep.

@ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 32 HP/252 Atk/8 Def/216 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast
- Roost

This is mostly a late-game sweeper if anything. Fire Blast is for Skarmory
who is KOed if I predict the switch.
-----------------------------------------------
Well, this team is mostly going to be used for fun. I don't really expect
it to win much. All the EV spreads were found in the Smogon Strategy
Pokedex as well as the majority of the movesets.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
As for quick changes, definately go jolly on the aero. Your going to outspeed so many more things and your goign to love yourself. It already has a CB so the power drop isnt that bad. Otherwise besides trying quick feet on ursaring i think it looks pretty good.

Ok, I made Aero Jolly. I'm keeping Guts on Ursaring though to take advantage of Toxic Orb. Unless you think I should change the whole set, it will remain that way.

Ok, I made Aero Jolly. I'm keeping Guts on Ursaring though to take advantage of Toxic Orb. Unless you think I should change the whole set, it will remain that way.
Quick Feet gives it a 1.5 speed boost which is very welcome on Urasing when it has status (much like how guts raises attack). I recommend quick feet too if you want to make able to sweep efficiently. By the way, quick feet is illegal with fire punch since quick feet is only in D/P.

IMO,not very much walls/tanks. Also,I'd suggest a Miltank or something that can heal status,as Toxic Orb will get nasty after a while,and it's a valuable sweeper. Also, I suggest a Spiritomb lead. It is very unexpected,and I've pulled off 'tomb sweeps before,after people not knowing its typing,or what it does. Spiritomb is BL obviously,and is perfectly usable in OU as well.

Quick Feet gives it a 1.5 speed boost which is very welcome on Urasing when it has status (much like how guts raises attack). I recommend quick feet too if you want to make able to sweep efficiently. By the way, quick feet is illegal with fire punch since quick feet is only in D/P.
Tediursa Learns Fire Punch also, so the abilty can change on evolution. So quick feet and fire punch are legal.

Actually, Fire Punch and Quick Feet IS possible. Since Teddiursa only has one ability in RSE, it may evolve in Quick Feet upon evolution in DP.

*leaves thread*

Edit: darn you picklesword. :P

Ok, Quick Feet it is.

IMO,not very much walls/tanks. Also,I'd suggest a Miltank or something that can heal status,as Toxic Orb will get nasty after a while,and it's a valuable sweeper. Also, I suggest a Spiritomb lead. It is very unexpected,and I've pulled off 'tomb sweeps before,after people not knowing its typing,or what it does. Spiritomb is BL obviously,and is perfectly usable in OU as well.
Once I switch, Toxic Orb will begin to do less damage again, so I don't need to worry about rising damage. I like Spiritomb though and I might test it. I used it on a past OU team and it worked very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)