Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

So to build a team around Toxapex and Gengar I started off with the basic Defensive core of Poison-type teams which is Mega Venusaur, Toxapex, Muk-Alola and Crobat. For Mega Venusaur I decided to run HP Fire over sludge bomb as I deduced that the team wont be able to fit in Nidoking and so HP Fire helps somewhat against steel types being able to pressure Pokemon such as Ferrothorn, Scizor, Bisharp etc. Mega Venusaur is running a defensive set to be able to tank physical hits better for the team, it has 16 speed evs to outspeeds Adamant Azumarill and take it out with Giga Drain. Giga Drain allows it to check Ground-type Pokemon for the team. Next up, Muk-Alola with AV set to handle Psychic match up and provide the team with immunity to Psychic-type attacks. It has Fire Blast for two reasons, one to get past Counter Sash Alakazam in the Psychic match up and the other reason being able to pressure steel-types with it such as Skarmory. Crobat on the team has enough speed to outspeed Jolly Max speed Mega Gallade, the rest of the EVs are dumped into its HP and Defensive stat to make it bulky. It has toxic over taunt for Sub CM suicune which can be a pain to face as it can easily PP stall the entire team, infiltrator and Toxic allows crobat to cripple it even when suicune is behind a Substitute. Toxapex is sporting a Toxic Spikes and Haze set as you requested in the team builder. As for the Gengar set I made it Fightnium Z along with Taunt to deny recovery to Pokemon such as Chansey, Fightnium Z allows it to get past Pokemon such as Tyranitar and Heatran with ease. It has Hex to take advantage of status spreading by Hex which allows Gengar to wall break. Lastly, the team needed a Stealth rock user and a speed control and so to compress roles I added Choice Scarf Nihilego with Stealth Rock. Nihilego forces switches and so shouldnt be hard to get up rocks against match ups such as Flying and Bug. Thunderbolt and HP ice lets it threaten Flying team and being able to deal with Pokemon such as Garchomp and Landorus. I hope you like the team, if you have questions regarding the team then feel free to pm me about it.

Can you make a Trick Room psychic team with Mega Gardevoir
Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 220 HP / 88 Def / 200 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Focus Blast
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice

I found TR psychic quite fun back in gen 6 and was hoping to try it out again I like the added def evs on gardevoir as it lives or gives it favourable odds of living mega scizor bullet punch. I dont know much about building so feel free to change the Gard moveset if it would help.

Requesting a Mono Ghost LC team around

View attachment 121122
Misdreavus @ Berry Juice / Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
Level: 5
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute / Hidden Power Fighting

Wanting to mess around w/ mono ghost LC in tours and what not, Ghost isnt too bad in LC when played offensive or Balanced
Well no one else has reserved this for a whole week, so reserving

Splashbrutha

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Golett @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 244 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Punch

Gastly @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam

Pumpkaboo @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 68 Atk / 244 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Shadow Sneak

Honedge @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Frillish @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Energy Ball
- Hydro Pump

Starting with the Misdreavus, I decided on Substitute over Hidden Power Fighting, since it allows it to effectively beat Carvanha by using Substitute on the Protect. It's also helpful for racking up Life Orb damage against Houndour. However, you can still opt for Hidden Power Fighting if you think the immediate KO against Pawniard is more important. I needed a Stealth Rocker, so I decided on Focus Sash Golett to guarantee Stealth Rock against most types that don't carry a Taunt user. Dynamic Punch makes sure that Scraggy can't safely set up in front of it, while Thunder Punch allows it to do good damage against Water-types like Dewpider, Surskit, and Wingull. Most Mono LC teams need some sort of fast revenge killer, so I decided to include Choice Scarf Gastly. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb should go without saying, Thunderbolt is to nail Tirtouga, Archen, and Tentacool, and Dazzling Gleam is to beat +1 Scraggy. Z-Trick-or-Treat Pumpkaboo can be a very big threat in the Rock matchup, seeing as it speed ties with Choice Scarf Amaura, and Choice Scarf Cranidos can't revenge kill it after a boost. Giga Drain and Flamethrower/Fire Blast are great coverage options, and Shadow Sneak is nice for priority in the event that you need to revenge kill a Choice Scarf Pokemon like Gastly. Honedge is quite effective as an emergency check to Carvanha and Pawniard, as well as a late-game sweeper with Shadow Sneak and Swords Dance. You can change the nature to Impish if you want its role to be more on the defensive side. Lastly, I decided to use this Frillish set inspired by Garry2Scary. It's a secondary form of speed control that's able to prevent Stealth Rock setters like Anorith and Archen from setting up. It's also able to revenge kill Houndour with Hydro Pump and Croagunk with Psychic. However, you can choose to run Energy Ball instead of Psychic if you want an even easier Water matchup than you already have. Overall, it was really fun making this team, and I hope you have fun using it.

Splashbrutha

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Golett @ Focus Sash
EVs: 244 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Punch

Gastly @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam

Pumpkaboo @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 68 Atk / 244 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Shadow Sneak

Honedge @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Frillish @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Energy Ball
- Hydro Pump

Starting with the Misdreavus, I decided on Substitute over Hidden Power Fighting, since it allows it to effectively beat Carvanha by using Substitute on the Protect. It's also helpful for racking up Life Orb damage against Houndour. However, you can still opt for Hidden Power Fighting if you think the immediate KO against Pawniard is more important. I needed a Stealth Rocker, so I decided on Focus Sash Golett to guarantee Stealth Rock against most types that don't carry a Taunt user. Dynamic Punch makes sure that Scraggy can't safely set up in front of it, while Thunder Punch allows it to do good damage against Water-types like Dewpider, Surskit, and Wingull. Most Mono LC teams need some sort of fast revenge killer, so I decided to include Choice Scarf Gastly. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb should go without saying, Thunderbolt is to nail Tirtouga, Archen, and Tentacool, and Dazzling Gleam is to beat +1 Scraggy. Z-Trick-or-Treat Pumpkaboo can be a very big threat in the Rock matchup, seeing as it speed ties with Choice Scarf Amaura, and Choice Scarf Cranidos can't revenge kill it after a boost. Giga Drain and Flamethrower/Fire Blast are great coverage options, and Shadow Sneak is nice for priority in the event that you need to revenge kill a Choice Scarf Pokemon like Gastly. Honedge is quite effective as an emergency check to Carvanha and Pawniard, as well as a late-game sweeper with Shadow Sneak and Swords Dance. You can change the nature to Impish if you want its role to be more on the defensive side. Lastly, I decided to use this Frillish set inspired by Garry2Scary. It's a secondary form of speed control that's able to prevent Stealth Rock setters like Anorith and Archen from setting up. It's also able to revenge kill Houndour with Hydro Pump and Croagunk with Psychic. However, you can choose to run Energy Ball instead of Psychic if you want an even easier Water matchup than you already have. Overall, it was really fun making this team, and I hope you have fun using it.

Thanks a lot for taking the request, liking the dual scarf look on it.

Here requesting a fire team around a fun little set of a not very viable pokemon, Magmortar

Magmortar @ Scope Lens
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Energy
- Overheat
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Now this set is to abuse crits, which in most peoples' opinion is not the best, but what this set accomplishes is that after Focus Energy it you acquire the three stages of Critical Chance to guarantee a critical hit on every move. Now you see that there are some coverage moves such as Focus Blast and Thunderbolt but there is also Overheat which is a very powerful move but has a chance to miss and has very low PP and also drops SpA making your other moves very weak. With this set Overheat now becomes spammable along with both focus blast and thunderbolt due to critical hits ignore any stat changes including if you use thunderbolt or focus blast after using overheat. I think this will be tough to build but would be very fun testing. Thanks in advance for whoever takes this.

Last edited:
Haven't requested anything in a while, so I'll request this Steel STABmons team around this Magearna set

Magearna @ Fairium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Shift Gear

This set can do pretty well against both Water and Flying teams after setting up with Shift Gear and Calm Mind. Timid is nice for outspeeding Choice Scarf Landorus-T, but Modest is another good option for always OHKOing defensive Mega Swampert at +1 from full health:

Modest: +1 252+ SpA Magearna Twinkle Tackle (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Swampert-Mega: 433-510 (107.1 - 126.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Timid: +1 252 SpA Magearna Twinkle Tackle (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Swampert-Mega: 393-463 (97.2 - 114.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO(while this does require mere Stealth Rock chip to guarantee, sometimes it's better not to take chances)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)