Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 220 HP / 88 Def / 200 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Focus Blast
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice

I found TR psychic quite fun back in gen 6 and was hoping to try it out again I like the added def evs on gardevoir as it lives or gives it favourable odds of living mega scizor bullet punch. I dont know much about building so feel free to change the Gard moveset if it would help.

Requesting a Mono Ghost LC team around

View attachment 121122
Misdreavus @ Berry Juice / Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
Level: 5
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Substitute / Hidden Power Fighting

Wanting to mess around w/ mono ghost LC in tours and what not, Ghost isnt too bad in LC when played offensive or Balanced
Well no one else has reserved this for a whole week, so reserving

Splashbrutha

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Golett @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 244 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Punch

Gastly @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam

Pumpkaboo @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 68 Atk / 244 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Giga Drain
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Shadow Sneak

Honedge @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance

Frillish @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Energy Ball
- Hydro Pump

Starting with the Misdreavus, I decided on Substitute over Hidden Power Fighting, since it allows it to effectively beat Carvanha by using Substitute on the Protect. It's also helpful for racking up Life Orb damage against Houndour. However, you can still opt for Hidden Power Fighting if you think the immediate KO against Pawniard is more important. I needed a Stealth Rocker, so I decided on Focus Sash Golett to guarantee Stealth Rock against most types that don't carry a Taunt user. Dynamic Punch makes sure that Scraggy can't safely set up in front of it, while Thunder Punch allows it to do good damage against Water-types like Dewpider, Surskit, and Wingull. Most Mono LC teams need some sort of fast revenge killer, so I decided to include Choice Scarf Gastly. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb should go without saying, Thunderbolt is to nail Tirtouga, Archen, and Tentacool, and Dazzling Gleam is to beat +1 Scraggy. Z-Trick-or-Treat Pumpkaboo can be a very big threat in the Rock matchup, seeing as it speed ties with Choice Scarf Amaura, and Choice Scarf Cranidos can't revenge kill it after a boost. Giga Drain and Flamethrower/Fire Blast are great coverage options, and Shadow Sneak is nice for priority in the event that you need to revenge kill a Choice Scarf Pokemon like Gastly. Honedge is quite effective as an emergency check to Carvanha and Pawniard, as well as a late-game sweeper with Shadow Sneak and Swords Dance. You can change the nature to Impish if you want its role to be more on the defensive side. Lastly, I decided to use this Frillish set inspired by Garry2Scary. It's a secondary form of speed control that's able to prevent Stealth Rock setters like Anorith and Archen from setting up. It's also able to revenge kill Houndour with Hydro Pump and Croagunk with Psychic. However, you can choose to run Energy Ball instead of Psychic if you want an even easier Water matchup than you already have. Overall, it was really fun making this team, and I hope you have fun using it.

Infectrix

Banned deucer.
Here requesting a fire team around a fun little set of a not very viable pokemon, Magmortar

Magmortar @ Scope Lens
Ability: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Energy
- Overheat
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt

Now this set is to abuse crits, which in most peoples' opinion is not the best, but what this set accomplishes is that after Focus Energy it you acquire the three stages of Critical Chance to guarantee a critical hit on every move. Now you see that there are some coverage moves such as Focus Blast and Thunderbolt but there is also Overheat which is a very powerful move but has a chance to miss and has very low PP and also drops SpA making your other moves very weak. With this set Overheat now becomes spammable along with both focus blast and thunderbolt due to critical hits ignore any stat changes including if you use thunderbolt or focus blast after using overheat. I think this will be tough to build but would be very fun testing. Thanks in advance for whoever takes this.

Last edited:
Haven't requested anything in a while, so I'll request this Steel STABmons team around this Magearna set

Magearna @ Fairium Z
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid / Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Shift Gear

This set can do pretty well against both Water and Flying teams after setting up with Shift Gear and Calm Mind. Timid is nice for outspeeding Choice Scarf Landorus-T, but Modest is another good option for always OHKOing defensive Mega Swampert at +1 from full health:

Modest: +1 252+ SpA Magearna Twinkle Tackle (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Swampert-Mega: 433-510 (107.1 - 126.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Timid: +1 252 SpA Magearna Twinkle Tackle (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Swampert-Mega: 393-463 (97.2 - 114.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO(while this does require mere Stealth Rock chip to guarantee, sometimes it's better not to take chances)

This has been pretty dead for a bit, so I'm gonna request an Ubers Dark team around this thing:

Darkrai @ Psychium Z
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb

It's kinda cool as a late-game setup sweeper with Z-Hypnosis, can sweep past Psychic, Ghost, and Water once a few things are weakened. You can replace Sludge Bomb with a different coverage option if you want, but that's up to you.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a Dark team build around Mega Houndoom:

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Mega Houndoom has access to nice coverage moves, being able to threaten Fairy with the combination of Fire Blast and Sludge Bomb, plus having the possibility to boost its Special Attack. I'm not sure what would be the best way to build with this so i'll let the builder decide which archetype works better along Mega Houndoom.
Reserving

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GoldenTorkoal

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump

Bisharp @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

For Mega Houndoom as the given Pokemon, I knew a team that has an offensive flavor will work well with it. I did not wanted to use Tyranitar as Stealth Rock user because of Sand Stream which chips away Mega Houndoom and Tyranitar is slow so I decided on using Focus Sash Lead Krookodile which is a decent lead and provides the team with a much needed Electric-type immunity. Next I added in Mandibuzz so that the team has some insurance against threatening Fighting-types such as Breloom and Mega Gallade. Mandibuzz also provides important Defog support which is needed for Mega Houndoom. After adding Mandibuzz I went on to add AV muk since it does so much for the team being able to check Fairy- and threatening Bug-types such as Volcarona, It has Rock Slide so that it can check Mega Charizard Y and Volcarona much easier. Next I added Choice Scarf Greninja since it is very good in general checking a lot of threats for the team such as Mega Altaria and Tapu Koko. Lastly I added in Darkinium Z Bisharp to wallbreak and to provide the team with a priority move.
You can also run a slightly different team by changing the sets for Krookodile and Greninja. I have posted the link to that team below. Scarf Krookodile is a nice surpirise set since most people do not expect it and it usually results in a surprise KO vs Pokemon such as Tapu Koko and Mega Diancie. All out attacking Greninja or even Choice Specs Greninja Greatly appreciates the power to wallbreak better.
Alternate Team: http://pokepast.es/893aa2a87c304b50

Can I get a Mono LC water team with these 2 ?
(Items and moves can be tweaked depending on the rest of the team.)

Wingull @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 36 Def / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Knock Off
- U-Turn

Kabuto @ Eviolite
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 36 Def / 156 SpD / 156 Spe
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Wingull is great in the metagame thanks to its speed and limited amount of switch ins, so I'd like to see it paired with hazard setter/remover Kabuto. The former being able to switch in on scarf pokemons that wouldn't lock themselves into a fighting move trying to revenge kill Wingull, like Scraggy or Rufflet.

Last edited:
GoldenTorkoal

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Taunt

Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump

Bisharp @ Darkinium Z
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

For Mega Houndoom as the given Pokemon, I knew a team that has an offensive flavor will work well with it. I did not wanted to use Tyranitar as Stealth Rock user because of Sand Stream which chips away Mega Houndoom and Tyranitar is slow so I decided on using Focus Sash Lead Krookodile which is a decent lead and provides the team with a much needed Electric-type immunity. Next I added in Mandibuzz so that the team has some insurance against threatening Fighting-types such as Breloom and Mega Gallade. Mandibuzz also provides important Defog support which is needed for Mega Houndoom. After adding Mandibuzz I went on to add AV muk since it does so much for the team being able to check Fairy- and threatening Bug-types such as Volcarona, It has Rock Slide so that it can check Mega Charizard Y and Volcarona much easier. Next I added Choice Scarf Greninja since it is very good in general checking a lot of threats for the team such as Mega Altaria and Tapu Koko. Lastly I added in Darkinium Z Bisharp to wallbreak and to provide the team with a priority move.
You can also run a slightly different team by changing the sets for Krookodile and Greninja. I have posted the link to that team below. Scarf Krookodile is a nice surpirise set since most people do not expect it and it usually results in a surprise KO vs Pokemon such as Tapu Koko and Mega Diancie. All out attacking Greninja or even Choice Specs Greninja Greatly appreciates the power to wallbreak better.
Alternate Team: http://pokepast.es/893aa2a87c304b50
Can't wait to test it! Thanks

Woohoo! Requesting a psychic team around this fun tini set I have been using lately.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Thunder Wave
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power

You can replace thunder wave if you like, your option.

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
Woohoo! Requesting a psychic team around this fun tini set I have been using lately.

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Thunder Wave
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power

You can replace thunder wave if you like, your option.
reserved

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
Operitic

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 148 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Taunt

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Iron Head

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Defog

Gallade-Mega (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt

So to build a team with Victini, I decided on a balanced team archetype. I replaced Thunder Wave on your set with Focus Blast since it allows it to beat Pokemon such as Heatran and Tyranitar after omniboost. I added Stall breaker mew next as it beats and cripples walls that trouble Z Victini such as Chansey and Mantine. Mew also does a good job of crippling threats like Muk-Alola with Will-O-Wisp and stopping walls like Toxapex from setting up hazards. Next I added Colbur Berry Slowbro to check Dark-types such as Mega Sharpedo, Greninja and Hydreigon and cripple them with Thunder Wave so that teammate can revenge kill easily. Next up I added utility Jirachi with Stealth Rock support and it's good number of resistances which compliments the defensive core well. I decided on Mega Gallade as the mega Pokemon of choice as it forms a really good steel breaking core with Z Victini and Mega Gallade can also beat Bisharp by utilising Substitute and can even beat Mega Sharpedo by using substitute on a predicted Protect. Lastly added scarf latios for speed control and it has thunder wave to cripple Volcarona even if it is at +1 speed so that Mega Gallade can revenge kill it with Zen Headbutt. I hope you like this team and have a good time using it. If you got questions regarding the team then feel free to ask me in pm or vm. Also apologies for the delay. I was out of state for few days.

Last edited:
Operitic

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 148 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost
- Taunt

Victini @ Normalium Z
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Iron Head

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Defog

Gallade-Mega (M) @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt

So to build a team with Victini, I decided on a balanced team archetype. I replaced Thunder Wave on your set with Focus Blast since it allows it to beat Pokemon such as Heatran and Tyranitar after omniboost. I added Stall breaker new next as it beats and cripples walls that trouble Z Victini such as Chansey and Mantine. Mew also does a good job of crippling threats like Muk-Alola with Will-O-Wisp and stopping walls like Toxapex from setting up hazards. Next I added Colbur Berry Slowbro to check Dark-types such as Mega Sharpedo, Greninja and Hydreigon and cripple them with Thunder Wave so that teammate can revenge kill easily. Next up I added utility Jirachi with Stealth Rock support and it's good number of resistances which compliments the defensive core well. I decided on Mega Gallade as the mega Pokemon of choice as it forms a really good steel breaking core with Z Victini and Mega Gallade can also beat Bisharp by utilising Substitute and can even beat Mega Sharpedo by using substitute on a predicted Protect. Lastly added scarf latios for speed control and it has thunder wave to cripple Volcarona even if it is at +1 speed so that Mega Gallade can revenge kill it with Zen Headbutt. I hope you like this team and have a good time using it. If you got questions regarding the team then feel free to ask me in pm or vm. Also apologies for the delay. I was out of state for few days.
Looks Awesome, Thanks!

Can I get a Mono LC water team with these 2 ?
(Items and moves can be tweaked depending on the rest of the team.)

Wingull @ Flyinium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Knock Off
- U-Turn

Kabuto @ Eviolite
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Wingull is great in the metagame thanks to its speed and limited amount of switch ins, so I'd like to see it paired with hazard setter/remover Kabuto. The former being able to switch in on scarf pokemons that wouldn't lock themselves into a fighting move trying to revenge kill Wingull, like Scraggy or Rufflet.
This has been up for a while, so reserving

Nailec

Wingull @ Flyinium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Kabuto @ Eviolite
Careful Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Waterfall

Mareanie @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 180 Def / 12 SpA / 180 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Psychic]

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest / Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect
- Hydro Pump

Chinchou @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Ice Beam

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
- Ice Shard

I decided to keep the core's sets the same, since they looked pretty much perfect to me. Since Tentacool's job of Rapid Spinning was given to Kabuto, I put Mareanie on the team as the Toxic Spikes setter instead. What Mareanie offers over Tentacool is reliable recovery alongside Regenerator, allowing it to easily come in on Mienfoo and other offensive Pokemon. Hidden Power Psychic was a fun option I wanted to try to hit Croagunk, who not only absorbs the Toxic Spikes for Fighting teams, but is also immune to Scald. However, you can still choose to run Haze if you think Scraggy and Snivy are bigger problems. I really wanted to try out special Carvanha because it isn't as common, and can deny setup from both Tirtouga and Shellder after Stealth Rock, as well as do significantly more against Pawniard and Vullaby. You can go for either Modest or Timid depending on whether you want the extra power or speed. Choice Scarf Chinchou is pretty much essential as a revenge killer and Electric immunity. Lastly, Shellder is the late-game sweeper with Icicle Spear+Rock Blast. Ice Shard is nice for the priority, but Liquidation is still an option to run if you want it.

Here are a few replays:
Vs Fighting: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-797443503
Because I revealed the Hidden Power Psychic rather early, Croagunk was always hesitant to come in, allowing Toxic Spikes to do their toll against the Pancham. With the pressure placed on Croagunk, Toxic Spikes support greatly helps both Wingull and Chinchou in the late-game, while Mareanie still keeps its ability to come in on Scarf Mienfoo.

Vs Poison: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-797448720
After removing the Venipede, Kabuto removes the Spikes and sacrifices itself as sleep fodder for Foongus, allowing Mareanie to effortlessly switch in and fish for a burn without risk. Special Carvanha also does a nice job of punching a giant hole through Curse Alolan Grimer to let Chinchou revenge it later. Mareanie's all-around solid bulk lets it serve as a good scout against the Gastly, and whenever it goes for Thunderbolt, Chinchou can generate Volt Switch momentum to let Wingull claim kills.

NuttyRabbit

Banned deucer.
I would like a Bug team built around this set that was posted by Smub in the Creative and Underrated Sets Thread

Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spider Web
- Soak
- Rest
- Toxic

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
NuttyRabbit
Trap Araquanid Offense: https://pokepast.es/d5e7391e71cecc87

Araquanid @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spider Web
- Soak
- Rest
- Toxic

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower

Volcarona @ Firium Z
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Giga Drain

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sticky Web

Armaldo @ Leftovers
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Trap Araquanid is a very interesting set and it works very well for Bug-type teams as I learned by using it. Since Araquanid traps and beats Water-types like Toxpaex and Mantine, it allowed me to use Mega Scizor on the team as checks to Mega Scizor are covered by Araquanid and another reason why Mega Scizor is used on the team is because of Fairy-type match up so that it can prove as a win con in that matchup. The set for Mega Scizor is the standard offensive Swords Dance set. Next I added Volcarona which is pretty much a staple on Bug-type teams and beats Steel-type Pokemon pretty easily for the team. As Araquanid beats bulky Water-types like Toxapex and Mantine, I chose to run Firium Z Volcarona as I do not have to use Psychium Z set for Volcarona to beat Water-types. Next up I added Galvantula for Sticky Web support and to threaten Water- and Flying-type Pokemon with its coverage moves. Then I added utility Armaldo set which provides Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin support to the team. It is EVed to live Choice Scarf Vicitni V-Create after Stealth Rock damage and OHKO with Stone edge. Lastly I added Choice Scarf Heracross for much needed speed control and to pressure Psychic-type teams. It also check threats like Mega Charizard Y and Volcarona. It has pursuit to trap and beat Victini after it has done a V-Create.

You can also choose to run Lead Leavanny over Galvantula since it has access to Magic Coat so it deters opposing Hazard setters which is important for a Hazard weak type like Bug. I have already included a team with it, click the below image to get the team.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
Can you make a Trick Room psychic team with Mega Gardevoir
Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 220 HP / 88 Def / 200 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Focus Blast
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice

I found TR psychic quite fun back in gen 6 and was hoping to try it out again I like the added def evs on gardevoir as it lives or gives it favourable odds of living mega scizor bullet punch. I dont know much about building so feel free to change the Gard moveset if it would help.
been some time but reserving it now.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
PlayerHater

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Victini @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick

Jirachi @ Colbur Berry
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish

Reuniclus @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Defog

So this team has two OTR setters and two defensive Trick Room setters which give the team adequate opportunities to set up Trick Room. Mega Gardevoir is the first Offensive Trick Room Pokemon on the team that takes care of matchups such as Dragon and Dark pretty much on its own. Next up Victini is sporting a Choice Band set to abuse V-Create more and V-Create decreases Speed by net of 1 stage which works well in Trick Room. It also helps to break bulky types such as Normal-type teams. Next we got defensive Jirachi and Slowbro both of which provide defensive utility as well as Trick Room support to the team. Reuniclus was added to take on status users such as Celesteela better and alleviate pressure from Victini to check it. It is also a good CM sweeper sporting a Ghostium Z to break through walls. Lastly, Scarf Latios was added as speed control of the team and also provides Defog support.

Update: I have taken over this project from Jase and I have updated the OP of the thread with the teams that have been built by team builders so that it is easy to see teams that have been already built around specific sets.

Requesting a water team with this primarina set bc primarina kills stuff. thorn made me one but its probs outdated and i cba to check

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can i have a ho normal based around linoone
linoone.gif

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb
Really Good Late Game Sweeper if the opposing team doesn't have things to check it

Requesting smub builds a ghost team around this monster:
Blacephalon @ Firium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 232 HP / 20 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

Saw Asziran use this to great success and i’d like to see a smubby version of a team :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)