Moon Presence

"We are born of the art, made men by the art, undone by the art.
Our eyes are yet to open...
Praise the good art"

I must admit that the title is what led me here, as a die hard Bloodborne fan, but now I'm glad it did. I like your art on Kingdra and Claydol especially, and I wish you good luck for your future work.

"By the gods, praise it, people"

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Many thanks Wenderz . it's got me thinking maybe I should deliver a little stronger on what I'm advertising. Therefore I'll post a bunch of really old traditional drawings. It's got some bloodborne, dark souls, lovecraft, berserk, and some misc stuff. Bad phone camera quality but hopefully some would enjoy seeing that.

I've got some other bloodborne pen drawings with brush pen and text a la the Eileen drawing, but I can't seem to find them. Guess I have to make more

Farewell... May you find your worth in the waking world.

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Woah, an update to this thread.
The main event is malamar. In this image I tried to focus on choices of colors (I'm bad at this) and not relying overly on black/white to show shadow and light.

This was something I worked on a while ago and thought about doing a bit more with it, but never got around to it,
so I decided to call it done as it is. This was mostly just an experiment for me.
something I did for the h&f way back that I never added here. Had fun with that.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ahh, you were at my side all along. Welcome back, "Great One"!

It looks like I was ably to beckon the nameless Moon Presence once again by consuming three One Third of Umbilical Cords.
Oooo majestic! I'm genuinely glad to see you back in action and no Pokémon screams "Moon Presence" quite like Malamar.
I hope that you're doing well and that everything is going according to plan for you.

I'm looking forward to potentially seeing more art from you again here.
Until then, I wish you nothing but the best and keep the ink flowing and dripping,

Plip, plop, plip, plop... Splish, splash, splish, splash...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)