Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

So, I hit the right seed [finally], and used the roamer method to check (They were all in the routes that the seed said they should be in).

I went back in RNG Reporter and found my frame [42], Changed max results to 41... Skipped the first 4 calls like it told me to... And my Elm calls didn't match. :s I should have gotten P K P P I got P K E E -_-
This happened, AGAIN :pirate:

Here is what I did:

I got into the game and quickly pressed "X" to open up the menu to freeze any NPCs (There are 2 random moving ones in Pewter, +Steven and Cameron who are static)
I hit the right delay (I checked using roamer method. R, E, and L were all on the routes that were predicted by the seed).
I went into RNG reporter, put in my seed and changed Method to "K" and checked off all 3 roamers on the bottom of the window
I clicked generate. Bunch of seeds came up, and the bottom of the window had the exact roamer locations as before and said the frame advanced 3
I found my seed on the list, frame 42. I changed "Max results" to 41
Skipping the first 3 Elm responses (Frames 1, 2, 3) I called Elm and the response did not match up with Frame 4's response

Am I doing something wrong? I don't why my Elm responses are always off, but my roamer locations are correct :x... Is Cameron's sprite screwing things up? How can I make him leave Pewter?

EDIT:
Fuck me /BROOKLYNRAAAAGGGEEE I think I found my mistake

Despotar: For the most part, I find having roamers out kinda help the process, XD. They "may" randomly advance it more than predicted (I don't think so - but others have said so), but it makes checking your delay much faster on seed to time than calling elm 12times, XD.

Phallylapper: If you have to advance the frame 82times, then I suppose it would make sense to call him 82times, but the math doesn't really matter since you can just scroll down the list, XD.
EDIT: 81 actually...I think...wow I'm bad at math, haha.

I consider the starting frame to be 0. That said, calling Elm advances it one and gives you the letter (E/K/P) of the next frame.
The math is weird with the whole starting frame and whatever else, but I know I'm right. To catch Mewtwo, frame 87, I called 86 times and got a Timid flawless Mewtwo. For Latias, it was frame 45 I think, and I called 44 times and got my Timid shiny Latias. The same goes for eggs.

Edit: Bakus has insane ninja skills

Talking to Ho oh shouldn´t advance the frame. If your target frame is 83, then call 82 times (if you don´t have any roamers to worry about) or advance with the radio 82 times

The reason you call one time less than your target frame is because the call advances the frame. You start one frame 1. The first call (call 1) advances your frame to 2. The second call (call 2) advances you to frame 3.

i don not understand how i work out my times from pokeRNG's numbers lol
i currently have this as the best iv spread

PID: 246e7af7 (MODEST, ability 1) 31/27/31/16/30/29 (Seed: 03160b73 Method 1: 80, J (synch): 49, J (no synch): 61, K (synch): 49, K (no synch): None) HP GROUND 54

but i dont understand a word of it lol

i don not understand how i work out my times from pokeRNG's numbers lol
i currently have this as the best iv spread

PID: 246e7af7 (MODEST, ability 1) 31/27/31/16/30/29 (Seed: 03160b73 Method 1: 80, J (synch): 49, J (no synch): 61, K (synch): 49, K (no synch): None) HP GROUND 54

but i dont understand a word of it lol
Well, the PID is something technical that you don´t need to worry about.
Nature is, well the nature, the ability number you´ll have to look up in X Act´s article. The IVs go HP - Atk - Def - SpAtk - SpDef - Spe. Afterwards, you get your seed, which you put into rng reporter to find a good time (put it in seed to time to find a good one for yourself, as well as the delay). After the seed, you have the frames for each method without and with a synchronizer pokemon with the nature you want. Method 1 is for gift pokemon, Method J is for DPPt pokemon, Method K is for HGSS pokemon

EDIT - I suggest an Adamant nature for ho oh

right so if i were to say the year was 2011 i would add 1 to my delay
i left the delay and seconds alone and got 2921 01/01/2010 22:00:02
does that mean all i need to do is set my ds to that date and use my reset time to load the game at that time, verify the seed and attack ho-oh?

Still looking for an answer to this :(

Can someone help me out here?

I'm trying to catch something on Route 210-North in Platinum (the one you have to use defog on), but something keeps advancing my frame. I have battled all NPCs except one, who I am standing next to so I can track his movements. I have looked around multiple times to make sure I have battled all the NPCs. My frame has advanced by 4 and 6 more than I intended on the two times I have tried. Anyone have any help/advice they could give? Maybe whip out their DS and try it themselves or something?

I can't get any AR codes for SS, so where can you catch the highest lvl pokemon to calibrate with in the wild? (Hoenn only)
I'm not sure what the place is called, but it is the tower you caught Rayquaza in (I wanna call it Sky Pillar, but I'm not sure) It's between Pacifilog Town and Sootopolis

Still looking for an answer to this :(
Walking 128 steps where there is no wild pokemon advances the frame by (don't quote me on this) the number of pokemon in your party. That may be it

Can someone search for shiny Timid spreads for me? And modest as well would be nice :). My computer is too slow :/. Whatever method the birds are and Groudon and Mewtwo and them.

SID: 16499
ID: 32165

Man, this is the third time I've had this problem.

The roamer routes verify that I hit the right seed, but the Elm responses do no correspond to that seed.

In the Seed to Time box, if I do "Search Roamers" I get my seed, but if I do "Search Elm" I get a different seed, with a different roamer locations (That doesn't make sense, considering my roamers are not where that 2nd seed says they are). But my Elm answers are not corresponding to the seed I want...

any know what is going on? :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)