Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

so i need to rng my eggs iv's in hgss but after using the pikatimer and calling elm as fast as i can, does the first call need to match the elm call in the frame your aiming for?

I'm going to RNG the lake of rage Gyarados, and i dont have to worry about shiny spreads right? just get him like a normal standing legendary?

if the delay I hit is is higher than needed i have to move the date up a year or if it is too high i have to move the date down a year correct?

if the delay I hit is is higher than needed i have to move the date up a year or if it is too high i have to move the date down a year correct?

wow, you really need to re-read the guides! If you delay is too high or low, you just try again. You ONLY change the year if your usual delay is odd but your wanted delay needs to be even. Since you already have a seed (im assuming) in a specific year, DO NOT change it or you will never get your result go read Riski's guides because they are VERY helpful.

Also, what is the fastest way to advance the frames?

Also, what is the fastest way to advance the frames?
I've found that the bottom right "corner" of the radio is fastest to easily use. Going back and forth from the center of the radio to the corner advances exactly one frame. I usually do it 10 or 15 times, keeping track, then verify 2 or 3 Elm calls, then go back to the radio.

I've found that the bottom right "corner" of the radio is fastest to easily use. Going back and forth from the center of the radio to the corner advances exactly one frame. I usually do it 10 or 15 times, keeping track, then verify 2 or 3 Elm calls, then go back to the radio.

what about a frame of 214, isnt there a station that advances the frames like 14-18, if so how do i use it?

what about a frame of 214, isnt there a station that advances the frames like 14-18, if so how do i use it?
Move onto the station. Go to RNG reporter and go 14 frames down from the last frame you were on. Call elm.Check wich one of 14-18 it matches.

WOW that saves me a LOT of time! but i decided against the lake of rage one because it is a NPC and i dont want to deal with having to actually hit my delay then having it miss because gyarados moved, happened to me with my latios 2x's (enigma stone)

hey im doing HG Egg IV RNGing so ive verified my seed with 9 elm calls...my target frame is 10 so what do i do now to get my IV'd egg (note that it has already been RNG'd for shininess and nature)

Cassie

giant claw
I know how to RNG shininess on diamond, but I don't fully understand RNGing a shiny IV'd pokemon. Could anyone show me to a good guide that has to do with IV breeding shinies? Thanks in advance :D

hey im doing HG Egg IV RNGing so ive verified my seed with 9 elm calls...my target frame is 10 so what do i do now to get my IV'd egg (note that it has already been RNG'd for shininess and nature)
You called 9 times? Or you're on frame 9? If you called 9 times, you are already past your frame. If you're on frame 9, pick it up as quickly as you can after pressing B to cancel the sub menu

You called 9 times? Or you're on frame 9? If you called 9 times, you are already past your frame. If you're on frame 9, pick it up as quickly as you can after pressing B to cancel the sub menu
How would he be on the wrong frame? Calling 9 times is what he should do.

The first page is kinda confusing, so I was wondering if anyone had any clear info on wild captures in HGSS. I've done like a billion breeds and legendary captures, but I want to try something else.
I'm sure I could RNG some wild pokemon with great IVs, but how do you tell which pokemon will pop up? I've heard some stuff about encounter slots, but I have no idea how to use them...

Shenlong, you're wrong.
If his frame is 10 and he called 9 times, he just needs to talk to the Daycare man without NPCs screwing up the frames.

Sorry if im misunderstanding but no it wouldnt.
You start on frame 1. You call once and you're on frame 2. You call twice you're on frame 3. You call 8 times and you're on frame 9. You should stop at this frame and collect the egg which will be generated on frame 10.

You call 9 times and you're on frame 10. You collect the egg and it's generated on frame 11.

You start on frame 1. You call once and you're on frame 2. You call twice you're on frame 3. You call 8 times and you're on frame 9. You should stop at this frame and collect the egg which will be generated on frame 10.
Collecting the egg doesnt advance the frame. All my pokemon were stopped on a frame before my target so that means im right or I cant count and I doubt its the latter.

ummm the stats judge tells me that my pokemon has relatively superior potential which means i got the thread wrong if i wanted it flawless correct? it does say that 3/4 of his stats can't be better though...

ummm the stats judge tells me that my pokemon has relatively superior potential which means i got the thread wrong if i wanted it flawless correct? it does say that 3/4 of his stats can't be better though...
This is probably due to the NPC on the bottom of the route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)