Movin' On Up (Submissions!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait!!! I'm making a Lucario. Just not buffing it too much ;3;

Edit: Here it is :)

Name: Lucario
New Stats: 80 / 110 / 80 /135 / 80 / 105 (BST 590)
New Typing(if any): Fighting / Steel
Movepool Addition(s): Fake Out, Earth Power, Flash Cannon
New Abilities(if any): No Guard / Inner Focus / Technician
Niche in OU Ubers: So, I tried not to go overboard with this. This is a mixed, sweeper... same as usuall. Only difference is that it is leaning towards the special side. Think of it like a Fighting/Steel Landorus. But more broken. No Guard might seem broken at first. But the only move that really benefits from it is Iron Tail. Techician gives it a boost to it's priority moves, such as Vacum Wave, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch and Fake Out. I kept Inner Focus instead of Steadfast, mainly because it's the better version (imo)

Edit 2: Made this Raichu for fun. You can put it in for votes. But that's your choice

Name: Raichu
New Stats: 60 / 110 / 80 / 130 / 80 / 130 (BST 590)
New Typing(if any): Electric / Fairy
Movepool Addition(s): Play Rough, Moonblast, Calm Mind, Zap Cannon
New Abilities(if any): Static / Pixilate / No Guard
Niche in OU: Yet another mixed sweeper. Only difference is that this one gets STAB Fairy ESpeed. Oh, and No Guard to go along with Thunder, Focus Blast, Iron Tail, Mega Kick and Zap Cannon.

Edit 3: May aswell make all 4 of them now. Heres Linoone

Name: Lineoone
New Stats: 128 / 80 / 91 / 50 / 91 / 150 (BST 590)
New Typing(if any): Normal
Movepool Addition(s): Tail Slap, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast
New Abilities(if any): Huge Power / Cheek Pouch / Skill link
Niche in OU: You though Belly Drum Azumarill was annoying? You haven't seen anything yet. 80 Base Attack, Huge Power, Belly Drum and ESpeed is a combination to be scared of. It can also run a set like Cloyster, but with Belly Drum instead of Shell Smash. Or it can run Cheek Pouch and gain all it's health back after the Belly Drum.

Edit 4: And I'm all done now :)
Here comes Arcanine

Name: Arcanine
New Stats: 90 / 110 / 90 / 110 / 90 / 100 (BST 590)
New Typing(if any): Fire
Movepool Addition(s): Dragon Claw, Nasty Plot
New Abilities(if any): Intimidate / Prankster / Moxie
Niche in OU Ubers: I'm doing the thing I did to Lucario to Arcanine (Except Arcanine doesn't have a Mega to break). I tried to keep it as true to the original form as possible, and this is what happened. I gave it Prankster for WoW, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot and Substitute, Moxie for the offensive times you use it, and Intimidate for the Defence.

Also, The Someone also wins Arcanine by default. Sorry, but you have some competition now

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Please don't buff any more Pokemon that are not RU or below. Only after buffing them all should we think about buffing UU Pokemon.
On another note, for the next slate, I'd like to see Gogoat. If you want a theme to go with it, Sawsbuck, Trevenant and Xerneas some Pokemon that should get Horn Leech.

Please don't buff any more Pokemon that are not RU or below. Only after buffing them all should we think about buffing UU Pokemon.
On another note, for the next slate, I'd like to see Gogoat. If you want a theme to go with it, Sawsbuck, Trevenant and Xerneas some Pokemon that should get Horn Leech.
Yes, yes, we get it. In the meantime, Gogoat sounds like a good idea, I'll try to remember that.

The first Pokémon that comes to my mind when I think "Pokémon that should get Horn Leech but doesn't" is Virizion. (Actually, it's the only Pokémon that comes to my mind when I think that... but that's besides the point) That would mean there wouldn't be potential for a "Swords of Justice" slate later down the line, but there are still so many Pokémon in RU and below this project has to work through that that wouldn't happen until pretty far down the line anyway.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hello, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ludicrousity. And the rest that I need to say is that this is VenomPulse on his other account. I will have Venom confirm it when I get my phone back from the shop (It's currently being fixed). As for Gogoat and the like, I will try to find some Pokemon that I think fit, and will use them for the next slate. I usually will not post on both accounts, but I am currently using this one until I get my phone back. Hope you understand.

Also, The next slate (If I do it. I won't know until I get my phone back) will not include Mawile. If the pink overlord has the next slate (Pika Exreme) then it might.

Edit: I may revert back to this account when I get my phone back. I will confirm whether I will or not when I get my phone.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Just so you know, the Mawile thing was about a previous slate, actually.
Oh... Derp. I guess I missed that part

Edit: should we open voting now? I already have an 4th for a Horn Leech slate, so that is good :) that is, if I'm still doing the next slate

Last edited:
I'm still not really willing to let a default win slip through the cracks. But I have a remedy for that.

New Stats: 85 / 115 / 85 / 120 / 85 / 100
New Typing(if any): Fighting/Steel
Movepool Addition(s): Iron Head
New Abilities(if any): Steadfast / Inner Focus / Justified

Nothing huge, but it exists.

Now, let the voting begin! ...I'll add my own eventually.

Ludicrousity

If it's a Gogoat slate you want, I have 2 ideas that I may post. Can't decide between them though. I will hopefully decide soon. maybe let you decide. If you want to vote, I guess put Horn Leech or Riding at the bottom of your votes.

Lucario: Pika Xreme, VenomPulse (Me)
Linoone: VenomPulse (Me), The Someone
Arcanine: The Someone, VenomPulse (Me)
Raichu: Meta Kraid, Pika Xreme, Stocke

Just need to check with Pink Raichu if that's okay first. If it is then I will put the slates for you to vote on.
The Slates I have are Horn Leech themed, and Ridable Mons themed. That is all for now :P

Edit: Quick heads up: Are you able to change the title to be Voting Phase? or can only G-Luke do that?

Edit 2: Sooo, I guess I'm the only one voting? If Pinkchu doesn't at least.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot about this
Lucario: Pika Xreme
Arcanine: the someone
Linoone: the someone, VenomPulse
Raichu: Meta-Kraid, Stocke, Pika Xreme

Ludicrousity

I guess I'll close voting tomorrow morning, and announce the next slate.

Edit: Why is it that people make a submission then don't vote?

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

I've done it before on Megas For All. Some people just aren't that invested, I suppose.
Yeah... I remember one slate when Macemaster was the only one that voted. I think it was the one with Torkoal, Torterra and Carracosta... also, how do votes work on here? 1 vote per person, or does it work like Megas For Some?

Yeah... I remember one slate when Macemaster was the only one that voted. I think it was the one with Torkoal, Torterra and Carracosta... also, how do votes work on here? 1 vote per person, or does it work like Megas For Some?
Similarly to Megas for All, I wasn't given the exact specifics of the initial voting system though.

Ludicrousity

So, the winners are...
Pika Xreme's Lucario!
New Stats: 85 / 115 / 85 / 120 / 85 / 100
New Typing(if any): Fighting/Steel
Movepool Addition(s): Iron Head
New Abilities(if any): Steadfast / Inner Focus / Justified

Nothing huge, but it exists.

Meta Kraid's Raichu
Raichu
New Stats: 95/110/65/110/80/115
+35 HP +20 Attack +10 Defense +30 Special Attack +15 Speed
Type: Electric
Movepool Additions: Icicle Crash, Ice Beam, Extreme Speed (not event locked
Abilities: Static, Competetive, Lightningrod
Justification: I don't want to break Raichu since I gave it great attack stats, a better speed tier, and Ice Coverage, and better HP so Volt Tackle doesn't cause him to die upon attacking, so I'm not giving Raichu a broken ability. Competetive is because Raichu has to compete with Pikachu for popularity. The Ice moves are because Pikachu got Icicle Crash.
Viability: Not only is Raichu a physical Electric type, but it has Ice coverage. Competetive can't be used along with Extreme Speed. Basically Riachu can choose one of two paths. A Special Attacker who can not only laugh at Defog but murder the users or a physical attacker with strong priority.

The Someone's Linoone
Name: Linoone
New Stats: 110/110/70/70/90/140 (BST 590)
Typing: Normal
Movepool Addition(s): Wild Charge, Iron Head, Fake Out, Stealth Rock
New Abilities(if any): Fur Coat/Gluttony/Guts
Justification: Wild Charge, Iron Head and Fake Out are due to its known movement of dashing forward quickly. Stealth Rock because filler it's stealthy and can set rocks on the ground or something. It has a lot of fur, so Fur Coat seems fitting. Guts is similar to Quick Feet, so I substituted one with the other, and Gluttony remains.
Niche in OU: Linoone's most obvious niche is Belly Drum and Extreme Speed or Baton Pass. Fur Coat makes it easier to set up, with great bulk that prevents imminent death. Gluttony lets you eat any berry, and possibly pass on another stat boost with Baton Pass. Guts lets you use E-Speed more safely, and further boosts Attack, making burns an innefective way of stopping it. A bulky set with Stealth Rock, Toxic and FakeSpeed is also possible with Fur Coat.

The Someone's Arcanine
Name: Arcanine
New Stats: 90/110/80/110/90/90 (BST 570)
Typing: Fire
Movepool Addition(s): Dragon Tail
New Abilities(if any): Intimidate/Flash Fire/Justified
Justification: Arcanine already gets many Dragon type moves, and since it's based on the legendary Chinese dog dragon thing, it should get another one.
Niche in OU: Arcanine didn't need to be buffed that much. I made it to be a physically weaker, slower but bulkier Entei (after an Intimidate). It's also specially stronger than Entei and can run mixed sets.
Last edited: Sep 3, 2016

I won't announce the next slate yet, so discussion is open now :)
Edit: Tagging Eevee General to see if he can hand over rights to Pika and Me

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Ayy, my first slate!

Horn Leech Slate:
Gogoat, Trevenant, Sawsbuck and Stantler
Only extra rule is that you MUST give Stantler Horn Leech.
Good Luck, and may the best Moved up Mon win!!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Name: Gogoat
New Stats: 130/110/80/100/100/70 (590)
Typing: Grass/Rock
Movepool Addition(s): Grassy Terrain, Ingrain, Wood Hammer, Head Smash
New Abilities(if any): Sap Sipper/Rock Head/Grass Pelt
Justification: A mountainous goat. Its horns are rock-hard.
Niche in OU: Can run a very bulky set with Grass Pelt+Grassy Terrain giving it a boost in Defense and passive recovery, while also boosting the power of Horn Leech that would recover even more HP. Leech Seed (or Ingrain) and Milk Drink can also be used in the set to make it recover even more HP. And with 130/80/100 spread and defensive typing, it can be a very good tank. However, with this set, it would get stopped by Sap Sipper Pokemon, so using Wild Charge or Rock Slide/Head Smash is recommended. Another set that can be used is a Rock Head Head Smash+Wood Hammer set, for a more offensive presence. However, it's somewhat slow so running Scarf is a must.

Name: Stantler
New Stats: 90/110/100/115/110/65 (590)
Typing: Normal/Psychic
Movepool Addition(s): Horn Leech, Tri-Attack, Dark Void, U-Turn
New Abilities(if any): Intimidate/Magic Guard/Sheer Force
Justification: I didn't know what to give to Stantler, so I reads its Pokedex entries. It's a weird magical black-hole-horned deer. With its horns, reality is distorted. So giving it a viable Trick Room set seemed like a good idea, that's why it's stat spread has low speed. Looking at its horns makes people feel weak, so Intimidate is kept while Dark Void is added (a boosted Hypnosis). Finally, Tri-Attack gives it a reliable special Normal STAB, and I'm sure it could shoot it out of its horns or something.
Niche in OU: A Trick Room utility set or a Dark Void one makes it very viable. U-Turn gives it the momentum it needs, while Magic Guard ignores passive hazard damage or Intimidate cripples the foes. While not a main part of its viability, Horn Leech is one of its best coverage moves, and can be used with Sheer Force in an offensive set (doesn't get the boost but keeps Stantler alive).

Ludicrousity

Name: Sawsbuck
New Stats: 95/100/90/130/70/105 (590 BST)
Typing(Spring): Grass/Fairy
Typing(Summer): Grass/Fire
Typing(Autumn): Grass/Ground?
Typing(Winter): Grass/Winter
Movepool Addition(s): Moonblast (Spring), Heatwave (Summer), Earth Power (Autumn), Blizzard (Winter), Hyper Voice (All)
New Abilities(Spring): Pixilate/(Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Summer): Drought/(Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Autumn): Adaptability (Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Winter): Snow Warning (Serene Grace)
Justification: It's a deer based on the seasons. Any more justification needed?
Niche in OU: Sawsbuck can be played in numerous ways, thanks to it's 4 seasonal forms. It is essentially like Rotom, with it's multiple forms. Drought allows for Solar Beam, Pixilate gives STAB Hyper Voice, Snow Warning stops Blizzard from missing and Adaptability is just all round good.

Name: Gogoat
New Stats: 123/100/91/97/101/78(590 BST)
Typing: Grass/Rock
Movepool Addition(s): Head Smash, Wood Hammer
New Abilities: Rock Head/Sap Sipper/(Simple)
Justification: Type: It's is a MOUNTAIN goat.
Moves: Head Smash is because, according to the Pokédex, "They inhabit mountainous regions. The leader of the herd is decided by a battle of clashing horns." Wood Hammer is for a strong Physical Grass move.
Abilities: Rock Head is because of the same reason as Head Smash, Sap Siper stays and Simple is because Gogoat is a simple goat. That's about as generic as you can get. A goat.
Niche in OU: Gogoat is now a slow-ish, bulky machine. With 123/91/101 defences and Simple Bulk Up, this thing can be sure to take some hits. It can also use Head Smash, Wood Hammer and Double Edge with Rock Head. As for the typing, It only has 4 weaknesses, which adds to the already great bulk.
Edit: Wowwww... I now realise that mine and The Someone's Gogoat's are EXTREMELY similar

Last edited:
Name: Stantler
New Stats: 103/95/82/125/110/75 (590)
Typing: Normal/Electric
Movepool Addition(s): Horn Leech, Nasty Plot, Surf, Wood Hammer
New Abilities(if any): Lightningrod/Drizzle/Magic Guard
Justification: Stantler is a RAINdeer. Okay, your puns aside, its function is more what it does from a gameplay design than cosmetics. We're Smogonites after all. Wood Hammer, like Horn Leech, is all about smashing tree trunk thick horns which are now lightningrods for some reason. Just go with it, the real beauty is in the Niche.
Niche in OU: It sets up its own Thunders, what else do you need? I suppose Magic Guard for mystic Reindeer lets it Double Edge, Wild Charge and Wood Hammer with Impunity, and Lightningrod is because Rudolph's nose is bright as fuck, it's the least combat viable!

Name: Trevenant
New Stats: 105/120/109/55/122/79 (590)
Typing: Grass/Ghost
Movepool Addition(s): Sword Dance, Shadow Sneak
New Abilities(if any): Natural Cure/Regenerator/Intimidate
Justification: The fact is, less razory Grass Types have had SD, and Shadow Sneak is a missing Ghost staple for any Physical Ghost type.
Niche in OU: A set up Shadow Sneaker. We lack strong physical setup ghosts, so with Tevenant's defensive stats and immunities, setting up a SD, maybe 2, isn't impossible.

Name: Sawsbuck
New Stats: 95/100/90/130/70/105 (590 BST)
Typing(Spring): Grass/Fairy
Typing(Summer): Grass/Fire
Typing(Autumn): Grass/Ground?
Typing(Winter): Grass/Winter
Movepool Addition(s): Moonblast (Spring), Heatwave (Summer), Earth Power (Autumn), Blizzard (Winter), Hyper Voice (All)
New Abilities(Spring): Pixilate/(Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Summer): Drought/(Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Autumn): Adaptability (Serene Grace)
New Abilities(Winter): Snow Warning (Serene Grace)
Justification: It's a deer based on the seasons. Any more justification needed?
Niche in OU: Sawsbuck can be played in numerous ways, thanks to it's 4 seasonal forms. It is essentially like Rotom, with it's multiple forms. Drought allows for Solar Beam, Pixilate gives STAB Hyper Voice, Snow Warning stops Blizzard from missing and Adaptability is just all round good.
you've gone mad with power

good

Ludicrousity

you've gone mad with power

good
I like that kind of power :3
tbh, I'm a really reckless player, so this is the kind of pokemon I like. Strong offensive pokemon that can actually live a hit. not like Deoxys Attack and Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)