Not open for further replies.
Whats being Given?

IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
OT: Must check|ID:Must check|Nature:Timid
Moveset:Night daze|Shawdow Ball|Flamethrower|Foucus Blast
Ev's:255sp.atk|255 speed

It's non-redis so you cannot trade

How to win?
It's quite simple if you plan to go to the VGC and are in the Senior Division,or have already won,or gone ,just Challange,and win. put the time you wish to battle from 5:00-8:00(Can't choose same time must be at least 15 mins. later)I especially want trainers like Unreality or AlphaOmega to come.

Distibutors: ME
Might need one more,depending on how it goes.

Winners

More

Pokeman42, I distinctly remember trading you for this Zoroark and I have a basic legality analysis on hand of it courtesy of Pokecheck. Would you mind telling us how you bred or caught this Zoroark? What tools did you use while obtaining the Zoroark as well?

Because I'm to lasy to check xD and ya me and my friend used RNG beta to try to to learn with month 1/2 we got succes so I guess it's a hand-me-down,since both of put in effort

this kinda smells fishy, you should probably provide some more information on this Zoroark very quickly or you could end up in some trouble.

Because I'm to lasy to check xD and ya me and my friend used RNG beta to try to to learn with month 1/2 we got succes so I guess it's a hand-me-down,since both of put in effort
This really doesn't answer my question so I guess I'll go ahead and drop the bomb here.

This Zoroark was more then likely abused on an English patched Japanese ROM. Take a look at its Pokecheck. The original trainer has no set language and the Zoroark's name is in all caps with no nickname. Both of these are a dead giveaway it was abused on a Patched Japanese ROM. I personally have nothing against Pokemon abused on an emulator, but I'm aware that several other here do. At the very least specify your methods of RNG manipulation.

...and how exactly did you and your friend both RNG this Zoroark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)