My Childhood Is Stolen (Pokemon)

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Guess his girlfriend got sick of her time getting wasted by him playing Pokemon.

Speaking of, any advice I can get to have this girl actually talk to me without me having to drag a conversation? @_@

That's right...my 1996-2011 Pokemon life has been stolen.
The person(s) stole these games:
Red, Blue, Yellow, Pokemon Pinball (GB), Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Pokemon Pinball (GBA), Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, and Heart Gold.
Ebay????

why the fuck would someone steal your pokémon games, and why the fuck would you carry all of them around with you in the first place

All this time I thought Smogonites had hearts. Serebiians are showing a lot more compassion than you idiots!
I do have hearts. I have a deck that has a whole 12 of 'em.
Someone stole the queen though. Oh my, I should make a thread about how someone stole the queen of hearts. owait...

Someone unzipped the bag, took the games (all of them), and re-zipped it all while the backpack was on his person?
''Hmm, what kind of worthless shit is in this stupid kids' bag anyways. Let's take all of his Pokémon games, which he accidentally happens to carry with him at this moment, to punish him for not carrying anything of worth with him''

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
To be fair, if he is telling the truth and not making this up. He probably had them in a case of some sort and if its anything like mine a pick pocket could easily mistake it for a carrying case of something more valuable.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
''Hmm, what kind of worthless shit is in this stupid kids' bag anyways. Let's take all of his Pokémon games, which he accidentally happens to carry with him at this moment, to punish him for not carrying anything of worth with him''
Though I know the OP sucks, my buddy had an incident like this in drumline once. It kind of sucked because not all the games were his.

Moral of the story: Don't let people steal your stuff, or, don't carry meaningful stuff with you if it's not protected in some way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)