My first Smogon Trade Thread

Nothing sorry..and Timid isnt a very good nature for Whimsicott becasue with Prankster it get priority on all the moves its going to have anyway..if it was a def boosting nature, id want that :P

well you may want to re-read whimsicotts analysis :P they say MANY times you only invest Evs in 252 HP and mix defenses..

Well Im glad u can read! That's always helpful. I took the Evs from smogons bold copyediting analysis set. And took timid from a different set. I figured what the heck he's got hp ground and energy ball and is fast as hell .. Hmm maybe he could attack. But why waste time doing two different ones when I could just have clones with the moves leech seed cotton guard and stun spore etc. Hm maybe switch him in and cotton guard then use the two attacks. But uhhh I guess u already knew all of that. Thanks for all the help man!!

LOL youre going to invest 252 Speed Evs and the 10% nature boost on speed with these base stats?
Stat Range
At Lv. 50 At Lv. 100
HP: 60
120 - 167 230 - 324
Attack: 67
64 - 130 125 - 256
Defense: 85
81 - 150 157 - 295
Sp.Atk: 77
73 - 141 143 - 278
Sp.Def: 75
72 - 139 139 - 273
Speed: 116
108 - 184 213 - 364

lol smartass, you just proved my point with Cotton Guard + leech Seed xD

you HAVE to invest in defenses and HP for him just to live unless you want to just take a chance with taunt or get a leech seed/stun spore out before getting murdered

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the Mienshao (Still can't spell that XD) is SEMI-Redis, does that mean that you can trade it to me, but I can't trade it, or does that mean I can trade it too, but the RECEIVER cannot?

I have this.
Alex's Axew Lv.1

Gender: Male Nature:Jolly Trait: Mold Break IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 No EVs
OT:Alex ID:61657
Moves:Scratch-Night Slash
(Fully Redis with credits to Alex)
I like your Shiny Charmender lvl 1 and your shiny Gengar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)