Namh's art and stuff

Woohoo! You're back! Great to see you, your work is amazing as always. I love the realism in these drawings, the shading and textures are perfect. I also love how you create your own unique twist on your pokemon. Where have you been these last two months? It'd be great if you were a more frequent user. Will you ever try for CAP/MAC?

I'm glad of still having people that see my stuff ^___^

Here's a Thundurus sketch that went too far ( this is my first drawing using only one layer and painting directly with color instead on greysacale)

It's a shame that it doesn't let you Luvdisc this twice

I love the style, all of your pieces are amazing and I can't wait to see more!

Well here's another one..

This is not pokemon related and it's not even finished yet x) it's a wip but I'm posting here because I'm gonna make a tutorial of "advanced cel-shading" Using this picture as a sample. Obviously if you're interested.

Well heres da picture. Is a paid commission of bleach. Hope you like it

Can't wait for the finished tutorial, your skill level is fantastic and it will be great to get an in depth look at you process n_n
Fabulous as always namh

Mother of God this is great. All of it. Wow, just wow.

Personally, I'd like to see your take on Alakazam and Mewtwo, I wonder what your interpretation of those would be.

I can say the same about you! I'm glad of you to be here too ^___^

I just finished this one, again, is not pokemon related x) was a paid commission.

I'm gonna post the original picture. (which is not mine..) if any of you is interested on a commission.. (a paid commission. x) ) I'm affordable :D

mine's

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
wow, what a difference! How long does it usually take you to finish these work?

around 2 - 2 n 1/2 hours

Here's the previous arcanine's drawing with a new background and fire effects..

Those textures... anyway, it's great but I would take out the white outlines, and see what that does. Also, do you take requests?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)