Namh's art and stuff

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
x) not many people steps here nowadays but..
Just some speechless reactions, I'm sure.

How rabid. This is the only time I can consider that line to be a compliment. You keep performing well in regards to muscular anatomy, and the gradual development between then three of 'em is blended nicely.

The jeans in the semistage could use some more ruptures though, along with a belt which now should be broken. I also think it would have been better to mirror the setup since we read from left to right (well, some of us anyway), so that we first see his human forme, and then moving on to the others.

zigzagoon+lotad
This is mad cute. Never seen a Lotad with such sparkly eyes, but I'm willing to let it slide for the sake of the imagery.

I SO WANT THAT ZIGZAG, way you down the fur looks fantastic

Amazing art. Really love the salamnce and cresselia too.

Commissions still open? may request something very soon =).

Hi thank you everybody for your support.. sorry for this 2 month late response x) the work, christmas and other stuff kept me super busy..

I announce I'll be moore active from now and I'm gonna make some drawings for the page.. since I was supposed to be a contributor or something with my drawings..

Anyway here's a drawing.. it's gannondorf from The leyend of Zelda as if he was a dragon

Some of you have seen it before in my DA page..

now some pokemon stuff..

A full team with trainer commissioned by a client. in DA

and a Trainer and his machamp. This trainer is supposed to be the son of Cianwood's gym leader Chuck.

Hope you like it :)

thank you!

Here's a team I just finished.
Hope you like it

the trainer is supposed to be wearing a shiny charizard mask

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Awesome. Especially Feraligatr's reflection in Skarmory. Though, I think Feraligatr is a tad too humanlike.

Keep up the good work!

Some of the outlines on your most recent piece seem a little too white and obvious to me, almost makes some of them look like they're poorly cropped renders. It's not a big problem, just a nit-pick.

On the other hand, your muscle definition is incredibly well painted, as is your use of texture.

Looking forward to more, keep it up!

YOU'RE BACK

I spent a good 15 seconds in spasms after seeing that second one. Absolutely fantastic.

My only criticism from the pieces I've seen is perhaps just putting more depth where angles need to be emphasized to look natural (Idk if that makes sense, I'm not an artist) but for example machamp's two higher arms: they look kinda cartoonised and 2D but that's literally all I can comment on. Tones, shading, and lighting are always fantastic and you have an amazing and somewhat unique trait in being able to capture the dynamicness (yes, that's a word now) of a pose while still keeping it to a natural feel.

Keep up the amazing work :)

More than a Month of inactivity >_< Sorry guys..

I'm so sooo glad you like my stuff.

here are some commissions I've done for DeviantArt Clients.. aaand a chibi-chubby Haxorus :)

I just finished this one

AAaand Haxorus! :O

Hope you like it ^___^ btw if you're interested on commissions send me a PM I'm affordable :D

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Very awesome detail! I especially like the Marowak vs. Blaziken pic, since I lurve battle scenes.

now where is that DA page:P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)