Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Naruto summons Gamakichi, Sasuke summons what looks like Manda's son, I'm assuming Sakura summons Lady Katsuya Jr and not Lady Katsuya (seriously it's impossible to tell the difference between those slugs)?

Kinda gives a nice "next generation image" IMO.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
nice nice good chapter
it's nice to see the rest of the konoha 11 get a little screen time too (and they're actually doing stuff!)

Unsurprisingly correct.
Happened sooner than I thought it would though...

Kiba can now turn into Cerberus, and shows off that everyone else has learned a new trick too.

But yeah, hmm...that has to be a different slug I would think since this isn't that far ahead of time when Tsunade summoned Katsuya to heal up the Kages unless she's done.

That's not Gamakichi though is it? He was still smaller unless he grew into a giant in a few months, looks more like Gamabunta still. As for the snake...yeah probably spawn of Manda, doesn't look like Manda 2.0 since it looks smaller and lacks the horns.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ye, that frog is Gamakichi. As for the rest of this chapter, it was nice to see the development of the rest of the Konoha 11 10 + Sasuke. It's a shame that Kishi made Sai look incredibly incompetent (but given his opponent, I'm actually not surprised at the outcome of that match).

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
^it IS Konoha 11 without Sasuke. Adding Sasuke Makes it 12..

unless you're totally discarding Neji because the magnificent guy is dead and forgotten (which is just cruel)

It seems when Neji died and was forgotten he dragged his teammates with him.

Cool chapter regardless. Like the small showings of everyone, and the final page with the summons was pretty awesome.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have to admit even though I hate how Sasuke was just "Oh hey, that makes sense. Now I'm fine with everything." this chapter was pretty good. I just miss pre-TS Naruto. Like the Sound 5 was awesome! Don't get me wrong, there have been some good parts here and there in post-TS (such as Hidan/Kakuzu and the Pain fight up until everyone was brought back to life by magic), but it can't compare to the old Naruto.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hidan knew one jutsu that didn't work on long-range opponents, how did he become a s-rank nukenin? every other akatsuki had powers that caused or could cause widespread destruction as well as some method to prolong their life (itachi was an exception to the latter, while deidara's final explosion fit with his idea of immortality) while hidan really just had the latter

sry ditto mentioned hidan and i HATE hidan

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mentioned Hidan because it gave insight to people outside of team 7. Asuma dying was great character development for Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru. I also am probably biased because Shikamaru is my favorite character.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
all this reuniting is nice but can we please see what happened to the fucking kages its been like 30 chapters

It seems when Neji died and was forgotten he dragged his teammates with him.

Cool chapter regardless. Like the small showings of everyone, and the final page with the summons was pretty awesome.
You really did miss the part where Lee bisected Madara didn't you? Though yeah they're kinda AWOL atm, and Tenten has been as useless as ever.

You really did miss the part where Lee bisected Madara didn't you? Though yeah they're kinda AWOL atm, and Tenten has been as useless as ever.
Yeah I guess Lee had his little moment earlier.

Poor Tenten. Has she ever actually got any kind of showing in the manga at all?

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hidan knew one jutsu that didn't work on long-range opponents, how did he become a s-rank nukenin? every other akatsuki had powers that caused or could cause widespread destruction as well as some method to prolong their life (itachi was an exception to the latter, while deidara's final explosion fit with his idea of immortality) while hidan really just had the latter

sry ditto mentioned hidan and i HATE hidan
I'd say the ability to kill a tailed beast and a jounin is more than enough to get him s-rank missing nin status, although he was by far the weakest of the Akatsuki. Hidan's downfall was overconfidence, he underestimated Shikamaru and thought his power made him invincible. Dimwits with hax powers don't exactly match up well against resourceful fighters, and Shikamaru is easily upper echelon in Naruto when it comes to resourcefulness.

To be fair though Hidans alive while everyone else in the Naruto world has been defeated including Shikamaru. The moon eye plan worked awhile ago, everything we're reading now is but the illusion that we want to see, how else would Sakura be useful?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm convinced Neji would have been an infinitely better medical Nin than Sakura.

Guy's got x-ray eyes, can see every part inside and outside the body-- even the chakra points most Hyuuga can't see. He's got so much accurate perception and control that he can manipulate the flow of chakra in his opponent's body DURING BATTLE.

Plus, there's no way in fuck Sakura has more chakra control than Neji. JS, this seems pretty obvious.

Neji should have been Tsunade's Disciple-- would have been epic, instead of doing stupid crap tutoring Hinata all this time.

Ditto

/me huggles
I'm convinced Neji would have been an infinitely better medical Nin than Sakura.

Guy's got x-ray eyes, can see every part inside and outside the body-- even the chakra points most Hyuuga can't see. He's got so much accurate perception and control that he can manipulate the flow of chakra in his opponent's body DURING BATTLE.

Plus, there's no way in fuck Sakura has more chakra control than Neji. JS, this seems pretty obvious.

Neji should have been Tsunade's Disciple-- would have been epic, instead of doing stupid crap tutoring Hinata all this time.
but... but... but new Sannin!

Looking at it on a bigger screen, I guess that is Gamakichi, his vest is different and he's smoking a cigarette instead of the pipe.

all this reuniting is nice but can we please see what happened to the fucking kages its been like 30 chapters
...and then there is poor Yamato who has been stuck in an underground Hashi-cell rape chamber for god knows how many chapters (I could count them, but I do not feel like it).

Well to be fair, Yamato is supposed to be incapacitated, they're using him to fuel the zetsu since he's the only living ninja with wood release atm. So it makes more than enough sense why he's not free...

Now a better question would be where's Anko, she has literally disappeared ever since Kabuto caught her and used her cursed seal to fuel his own impure ressurections.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
...and then there is poor Yamato who has been stuck in an underground Hashi-cell rape chamber for god knows how many chapters (I could count them, but I do not feel like it).
lol +1

lee+sakura v/s Taijutsu legend edo tensei summon.

I demand it.

Who is even watching over Yamato anymore? Obito is doing more important things, black Zetsu is dead or captured, Kabuto's brain is melting, and the white Zetsu were killed by Sasuke(?). Actually, is there anymore white Zetsu leftover?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)