Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Toxic

Here's something i submitted next best thing, medi's counterplay are usually very fat psychics and pivoting around it's moves to a faster mon, so sub toxic circumvents those 2 beautifully, with less predicitions needed to dismantle teams due to toxic wearing down it's counters and sub protecting you from a revenge kill by a faster pokemon that pivoted in or the previous mon was sacked to do so. Obviously this thing's not broken, as it sacrifices coverage and a good speed control tool in fake out, and you are still getting walled by mega sab, but the rewards could potentially be worth it.
also no it's not supposed to be as a promotional post for anyone to vote for this on NBT

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Voting is up! Ends tomorrow!

Azumarill @ Normalium Z
Ability: Huge Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
i am lazy to explain anything
:Gallade-Mega:
Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
Sub toxic Mega medicham

:medicham-mega: :medichamite:

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Toxic

Here's something i submitted next best thing, medi's counterplay are usually very fat psychics and pivoting around it's moves to a faster mon, so sub toxic circumvents those 2 beautifully, with less predicitions needed to dismantle teams due to toxic wearing down it's counters and sub protecting you from a revenge kill by a faster pokemon that pivoted in or the previous mon was sacked to do so. Obviously this thing's not broken, as it sacrifices coverage and a good speed control tool in fake out, and you are still getting walled by mega sab, but the rewards could potentially be worth it.
also no it's not supposed to be as a promotional post for anyone to vote for this on NBT

I covered for Tyler this week, and we came up with....Mgallade webs? Jokes aside I like how this team came out!
:ss/shuckle: :sm/gallade-mega: :ss/Thundurus-Therian: :ss/landorus-therian: :ss/bisharp: :ss/tapu-lele:

Webs enables dangerous threats like SD Lando, CM Lele, and of course SD Gallade to work past any possible issues with their speed, so it was a natural fit for the team. Not the most radical of teams but should do its job of ending games well. Thanks everyone who helped build the team and see you next week!

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Submissions are open for a new week! Building time will also be changed from 12pm GMT +1, to 10pm GMT +1.

Last edited:

Giyu

Tomioka
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
:Heracross-Mega:
Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite :Heracronite:
Ability: Moxie / Guts
EVs: 32 HP / 232 Atk / 24 Def / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Rock Blast / Pin Missile / Bullet Seed / Substitute
- Pin Missile / Rock Blast / Bullet Seed / Substitute

I rarely ever see Mega Heracross and perhaps for a good reason but I feel like it has potential to be an incredible wallbreaker. It has amazing coverage in conjunction with Skill Link like Rock Blast, Pin Missile, and Bullet Seed. Rock Blast being able to handle threats like Zapdos, Gliscor, and Landorus-Therian. Pin Missile can nail common physical walls like Tangrowth, Slowbro, and Lati@s switch-ins. Finally, Bullet Seed checking common Water-types like Tapu Fini and again, Slowbro. The given EV spread can be used alongside Substitute to let Substitute survive an Earthquake from Landorus-T while still outspeeding the likes of Timid Magnezone. Moxie can pickup kills before Mega-Evolving to get a free attack boost and Guts can punish Pokemon like Slowbro, Rotom-Wash, and Tapu Fini who commonly use Scald or Will-O-Wisp.

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Charizard-Mega-y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Modest / Timid / Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Weather Ball
- Scorching Sands
- Solar Beam
- Roost

zardy is a cool up-and-coming breaker in the current meta, and i think its very threatening for a majority of teams, seems cool to build around and explore what team structures this trendy dragon fits on. I cut out evs and nature as i think thats not rlly smthng which zardy has a standard for as far as im concerned, but if thats not allowed then these are the evs / nature i prefer:

EVs: 80 HP / 212 SpA / 216 Spe
Modest Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)