NBA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahahahaha!
Celtics lost again!
They can forget about their 72 win season if they keep playing like this
No one will beat the legendary Chicago Bulls record; NO ONE!

WOOOOW, Spurs cant beat the Bucks so the Bulls can hold on to 3rd

v_v

The Bulls need to be hung
They are 0-8 against the league's greatest, losing twice to each of them
And tonight, make it 0-9. I've lost all hope in the Bulls beating the Cavs or in any matter the Lakers, celts, and magic.
I know that they are the best, but at the worst the Bulls should have beaten the Magic once and the Cavs once

The Bulls are 1.5 games away from the bucks to get to where they already were....
This is just ridicoulus.
The Bulls need a REAL center, like Dwight Howard.
But I doubt it will ever cross Paxson's mind...
OH! I have an idea! FIRE PAXSON!!

The Bulls are 1.5 games away from the bucks to get to where they already were....
This is just ridicoulus.
The Bulls need a REAL center, like Dwight Howard.
But I doubt it will ever cross Paxson's mind...
OH! I have an idea! FIRE PAXSON!!
yeah, the bucks are a better team then chicago, the only reason your only 1.5 games behind them is because of their injuries. I'd be surprised if chicago made the playoffs, rose and sometimes gordon are their only consistent players.

After looking at the Chicago Bulls schedule, I predict there final record to be 42-40, and thats beating all the bad teams. But i'm not sur eif thats enough to get them into the playoffs, especially with the fiery eastern conference. If they do though, They'll be 7th seed, which wont be so bad considering last season's Mavericks were in 7th seed. And when the Bulls DO make the playoffs, they'll only win 1 or 2 games against the Cavaliers, which I predict will make 2nd seed, and 2 being lucky. But, then again, there will be some twists and turns during the regular. The best team the Bulls beat were the Suns, which I predict they will lose to in the upcoming schedule.
But taking a glance at the bucks schedule, I predict them to finish 34-48, because of the rocky Feb, March, and April schedule.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/mil/schedule?v=cal&m=02&y=2009

Anyways, if I get my predictions right, you know who to look at ;)

Anyways, here is an expert prediction at the playoffs, which I find interesting. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds
The Bulls still make the playoffs!! :)) But its 8th seed :(( But the Hawks were 8th seed last season and forced a game 7 against the celts! :)) Anyways, I'm seriously doubting that the Bulls get anything done with the celtics if thats right, maybe 1 game, 2 games at best.. Still, 8th seed or not, I'm glad the Bulls are predicted to the playoffs

you need to relax and take the season 1 game at a time. There's no possible way to predict the teams record right now. You said yourself that you assumed you win ALL the easy games, which will never happen. Even my celts have lost against some poor teams.

I think the bucks have a better team then the bulls.
Ridnour
Redd
Jefferson
Mbah A Moute
Bogut

with Sessions/bell/Villanueava as solid/good players off the bench. They have a solid starting lineup with quite a nice bench, even gadzuric can come in for a big backup body. I think once the bucks stop getting injured, which they finally have begun too, they are a 5-7 seed in the east, one that shouldnt be overlooked.

Im not trying to be mean or harsh, im just trying to get you back down to earth to realize your bulls arent likely to go very far; sorry. I see new jersey falling out of the playoffs before milwaulkee personally. Also i just happened to look at the standings and saw something interesting. Milwaulkee is 7-3 in their last 10, chicago is 3-7. I think indiana has a better chance of making the playoffs (assuming they get healthy eventually) then chicago.

In other news, detroit looks like they're finally clicking and on the rise to become another top tier team in the east. The marbury to boston talk also intrigues me. I also wonder what of the 9 good teams in the west will miss the playoffs, im going out on a limb and gunna guess Houston just due to their large injury risks. If they remain healthy i predict portland unfortunately misses out.

Even if the Bulls don't make the playoffs, It's going to be interesting watching the Bucks and see how far they get.
And I know that they wont lose to the fucking Twolves tonight :)

Where do you guys see all these games? ESPN and TNT haven't been showing any NBA games lately. It saddens me.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Where do you guys see all these games? ESPN and TNT haven't been showing any NBA games lately. It saddens me.
Local teams or league pass.

And I'm willing to say the Bulls have a much much MUCH better roster than the Bucks. Let's just say I'd rather have Derrick Rose than the top half of all of the Bucks players combined.

I give up. I just do. I'm sick and tired of the Bulls losing every simple game that shouldve been a W.

THE BULLS SUCK.
There was absolutely NO reason why the couldnt have won today. Today should have been a simple win but instead they played like shit and lost. FUCK! My poor fucking nerves! FUCK IT! JUST FUCK IT! FUCK! IF THEY LOSE ONE MORE FUCKING GAME TO A PIECE OF SHIT TEAM LIKE THEM AGAIN I WILL NEVER WATCH ANOTHER BULLS GAME! FUCK! I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF AT THIS SHIT!

Only the Bulls can lose to a piece of shit team like them, only the bulls can..... If they lose to sacramento on tuesday I will officially stop watching the bulls. They have disappointed me.
But most of all, the person that disappointed me the most is Paxson. Paxson wasted 2 good draft picks and instead took shitfucks like Noah and Thomas instead of Stuckey and Roy...drafting Noah and Thomas was a huge joke and Stuckey and Roy are 10x better then them. But whos to blame for these shitty draft picks?
Fucking john paxson.

Only the Bulls can lose to a piece of shit team like them, only the bulls can..... If they lose to sacramento on tuesday I will officially stop watching the bulls. They have disappointed me..
My Rockets got stomped by the goddamned Raptors yesterday, so don't complain. And while we lost again tonight, I'll take it, since we didn't have Artest or Battier, and we played hard.
On a side note, I will trade T-mac for a cheeseburger, because it will hopefully play better than he does.

My Rockets got stomped by the goddamned Raptors yesterday, so don't complain. And while we lost again tonight, I'll take it, since we didn't have Artest or Battier, and we played hard.
On a side note, I will trade T-mac for a cheeseburger, because it will hopefully play better than he does.
Sure, but losing to the 7-25 Twolves is completely unacceptable, especially when your 10-4 at home and your opponent is 3-13 on the road.

In regards to Tmac...didn't he recently say to the press that he will no longer be playing back to back games this year even when he comes back from injuries ala Shaq in Phoenix? It's so sad to see his body falling apart right before our eyes...he's younger than Kobe to boot.

lemme find the link.
http://slamonline.com/online/nba/2008/12/more-nights-off-for-tracy-mcgrady/

Something tells me he's given up on the Rockets, and they have a really good team. He shows up to play one day, putting up double doubles, and recently a trip doub. He's a really dubious player, in my opinion. Though if the Rockets can win 20+ in a row last year without Yao, then they can pull wins out of their asses without T-Mac.

And perhaps Artest and Battier breaking down at the same time. Yao is a timebomb, and Alston doesn't show up sometimes. Von Wafer just isnt enough.

In other news, KNICKS!!!!! They are finding ways to win, and apparently KG and the Celtics just didnt show up against their run-and-gun offense, or they are too quick for them. With 8 players even.

!? The Celtics just lost two straight again, this time to the Charlotte fricking Bobcats! I was amused when they lost to the improving Knicks, but now it's getting worrying. They've now lost 5 of their last 7. Is this a mini collapse or what?

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
yeah boston has been struggling but i don't think its anything to worry about. its hard to maintain a high level of intensity over an nba season, especially when you are taking every team's best shot like the celts are. tonight's loss shouldn't be a big shocker either, charlotte always plays them tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)