NEE - Not Entirely Evolved

I've been looking around at the Pokémon allowed in this and I never realized so many of them don't get the moves that make their FE forms so good. Staravia doesn't get Close Combat, Nidorino doesn't get Earthquake, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Megahorn, Superpower, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, the list goes on...

Where/when are you guys doing testing? I'd like to get some matches in.

when you say stall, can you name the essential stall peices that make that possible? With things like Haunter, Electabuzz and Magmar running around it's a bit tough to see this possible.

But doesn't Chansey count as UU? It is counted as a UU because of it's high usage, and that's why it's also banned on the NU ladder. If we were to even have a NFE ladder, it would be banned there too. And without Chansey NFE stall is much much harder.

I see, well this is interesting. I assumed NEE is "inferior" to Uu as much (and more) as NU, so I guessed Chansey would be auto-banned. Sorry, though I definitely see her being auto-banned at best, banned at the first instance at worst.

Wynaut isn't banned in LC, why would Chansey be banned in a completely different metagame? And I can imagine how crazy stall would be. Dusclops and Chansey alone can probably handle practically everything between the two of them (thanks to WoW)

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love the idea and would love to help with testing, but I probably will have to wait until next week to test anything assuming testing is still happening.

I have been using Marshtomp/Dusclops/Chansey/Pory2/Roselia/Staravia.
SCREW THAT STALL TEAM. Though you would have lost if I had thought to stick Synchronise on my Kadabra, that Chansey was almost dead.

Sereously, it picked apart my trick room team and was able to 5-0 (iirc) my broken offense team of Gabite, Pikachu (Never got to spring the trap on your Chansey though), Kadabra, and a few other jokers.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Pika had a trap? What was it, Volt Tackle or something?

You only got 5-0d because I sacked a poke to finish it more quickly. Stall is broken; Chansey should be banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)