NestGar, the next Wii-Sixty

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe I saw you online JWR :P (you're stealing my trader!!! jk jk :P) haha

please don't forget to send me 1 copy of smeargle back nestW ;)

EDIT: I couldn't get those TMs cause I can't clone and I had already used up mine in-game *kicks self*

Much appreciated Pehu.
Updated with Alakapimp's alakapimp!
Interesting fact: If my username was Tone, this shop would be ToneGar, which is an anagram of negator.
People with dyslexia could have gotten our threads confused. Just...something to think about :D

hey nestW ^^

I need a couple of pokemon to be cloned... could you help me out please? (you get to keep a copy of each of course)

Sparko(coulda sworn I saw someone else had posted lol)
Actually I was just about to begin cloning so yeah join on in your pokes.

Sparko(coulda sworn I saw someone else had posted lol)
Actually I was just about to begin cloning so yeah join on in your pokes.
awesome :D meet you online? I need my EE's ninjask cloned (31/31/31/x/8/31) and milontic's snorlax (31/31/31/x/31/9), only original + 2 clones of each sent back please ^^

A ground one(lol rose----ground) heh, HP. I HATE roselia, but I'd do anything to get a hold on negator's shiny ubers :naughty:

I see... yeah, his pokes have made people go through extremes to get their hands on them... I have to eventually breed him a flawless adamant qwilfish with swords dance one day (once I get to trading one from my fire red onto emerald...)

Fightgar please cmt for lightningfusions ditto

Shiny Lugia Lv70
Calm
2 / 27 / 30 / 30 / 27 / 26
HP:Fire 70
Codes Warp

This? Also, note i wont have wifi till tomorrow so i wont be able to trade till then, and also what is Warp Code?

Ok i can trade tomorrow. A warp code is an action replay code used to warp to an event island or other place. If you don't want to trade becaus of this that's fine though.

CMT for this:

Rawrcray0nz's Bagon *shiny* (M)
30/31/30/31/25/28
Comes UT @lvl 1
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)