Netbattle just got DPgraded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALE-*swear*-LUIA!
Altough I suspect this isnt going to be pacific... i'll explain: Lil-P was working on this, in cooperation with us (Atq) , but the database was leaked (probably by wiz, i'm ashamed that that guy is also portuguese). My guess s bayleef picked up the leaked database and worked it.
Still kinda bugged, and no pt update, but very good nontheless. IMO, shoddy has nothing on it, the only risk is that this new DPNB selfdestructs... you know what i'm talking about. I just hope it doenst happen.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
In a future update, can you guys try to get showdown rules on there? I would love this even more if you did manage to, lol. Or atleast if you could change stadium mode doubles to picking 4 pokemon instead of 3.

DP doubles are way fun

although a mistake i have noticed is that when you use surf and you also have a pokemon with water absorb, like vaporeon, they dont get the 25% health back, they just dont get hurt

You guys might want to know Cresselia is considered an uber (by error)
That's no error.

[12:54:42] Bayleef: because it was voted as such by the beta testers and development staff.
[12:54:52] Bayleef: Its ranking might change as the metagame develops.

If implementing a ladder is possible via scriptin, why could you not make ubers defined via scripting by the server owner?

lol, this is in beta, so dont worry about missing moves/ abilityes/etc...

I have to say: I LOVE NB STYLE AND I HATE SHODDY STYLE. this is just my opinion, i just... love it

Altair

just who is the coon?
Looks like I'll give doubles a try! It looks pretty interesting, after skimming through the doubles thread.

lol.... azelf is normal.
GK/Gyro Ball doesnt work
ONly NooBS in NBS
I have to get some improvements. Then, it will rock

A little late I'd say but still an awesome upgrade for Netbattle nonetheless. I'll definitely be trying it out once I'm able to get back on the my main computer pages, and such:(

That's no error.

[12:54:42] Bayleef: because it was voted as such by the beta testers and development staff.
[12:54:52] Bayleef: Its ranking might change as the metagame develops.
I don't know if he just doesn't realize it, or if he's just choosing to ignore it, but the metagame's been developing for almost 2 years now. Did him and his staff just get into DP or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)