Neverused Tier Teambats

Hey. Teambats have been pretty slow lately.

Like what RayJay did with LC teambats, these teambats are now scheduled. They will be on Saturday / Sunday / Wednesday / Friday. Check the first post for exact times.

Also, Zebraiken, Raseri, and destinyunknown have been added as teambat hosts. Demist was removed because of inactivity.

ps: There will be one in about 15 minutes!

Recorded Teambat #22 ran by Raseri

Restrictions: only Pokemon below 3.41% here were allowed in the battle.

Team 1: D4RR3N / Ritter / endorphins
Final Team: Butterfree / Linoone / Electabuzz / Dragonair / Golbat / Lairon

Team 2: ILoveLiza / Lady_Shinki / Trop
Final Team: Drifblim / Lairon / Kangaskhan / Golbat / Magmar / Cradily

Winner: Team 2.
Replay

Cradily going to work, also Sleep Powdering Magmar, not a great idea. Team 2 had the momentum for the entirety of the match, though Team 1 did bring some interesting things to the match.

aright because everyone on NU wants one I will be hosting one real quick

EDIT: Alright next this goes for everyone considering playing in a teambat in the future, if you're going to participate make sure you have the next hour open without any interruptions. It's really annoying having to host a teambat just to have it cancelled because users can't handle their time...

Meanwhile:

Teambat #???

Challenge: Team 1 had to use Raichu, Team 2 had Shedinja

Team 1: AlexArthur / Shnen
pokemon: Shedinja / Wartortle / Electabuzz / Duosion / Garbador / Camerupt
Pastebin

Team 2: CherubAgent / Abbott
pokemon: Raichu / Sawk / Magmortar / Cinccino / Tangela / Rotom-S

Winner: Team 1
Replay: http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-BulkItUp-vs-Cherub-Agent--2012-02-07

This was actually an exciting teambat. A nice comeback by AlexArthur to steal the win from cherub agent, who both played very well for teams that they built in only 12 minutes...

Did another one.

Recorded Teambat #

Restrictions: The teams had to use one Pokemon from each gen. The 6th one was a wildcard.

Team 1: DittoCrow / VintageBooks
Final Team: Exeggutor / Quagsire / Linoone / Mesprit / Gurdurr / Rotom-s

Team 2: ShakeItUp / Ninja[calibur] / Raseri
Final Team: Misdreavus / Jynx / Sawk / Magmortar / Rotom-s / Absol

Winners: Team 1
Replay

Woo, post 60!

EDIT: Sorry, Vintage Books, fix'd now, lol.
Thanks for the keen eye!

Did another one.

Recorded Teambat #

Restrictions: The teams had to use one Pokemon from each gen. The 6th one was a wildcard.

Team 1: DittoCrow / VintageBooks
Final Team: Exeggutor / Quagsire / Linoone / Mesprit / Gurdurr / Rotom-s

Team 2: ShakeItUp / Ninja[calibur] / Raseri
Final Team: Misdreavus / Jynx / Sawk / Magmortar / Rotom-s / Absol

Winners: Team 2
Replay

Woo, post 60!
Limi you've made a mistake, Ditto and I won, that's team 1

Hey guys I'm bumping this back up to announce the revival of Teambats. Our first one will be held in 8 hours time at 9pm EST (GMT -5). Theme will be weather.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we had a teambat today run by me!!! Let's revive these things again

Recorded Teambat #
who knows

Restrictions: Team 1 could only use Pokemon with base 65 HP and below. Team 2 could only use Pokemon with base 75 Defense and below. Each team were permitted one wildcard but didn't use one, lol

Team 1: AlexArthur / Calm_Pokemaster
Final Team: Swellow / Rapidash / Absol / Marowak / Tangela / Gorebyss

Team 2: Luck>Skill / Cherub_Agent
Final Team: Emboar / Magmortar / Skuntank / Sawsbuck / Kecleon / Sawk

Winners: Team 1
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-LuckOverSkill-vs-Nu-Xantos-Research--2012-04-23

Hi all,

I see the teambats idea is still going strong throughout the community! I thought I might chip in with this in case anyone finds it useful...

Back when we first started teambats, we had the idea of using a spreadsheet to keep track of competitors, randomize teams etc.

For this reason, a while ago I created a teambat tool called "Teambat Host Pro", which served that very purpose. It is an Excel-based spreadsheet which uses formulas and macros to aid in the following tasks:
• Keeps track of the entrants (players) in the teambat
• Randomises the entrants into 2-4 teams
• Gives you ideas of which Pokemon to assign to each team if this rule is in effect (randomising them based on BST)
• Quickly generates copy-pastable phrases to paste to each team in the teambat
• Decides fixtures in the event of more than 2 teams, and keeps track of results
• Automatically generates a teambat report which can be used as the basis for a report in a teambat thread

Here is the link:
Teambat Host Pro v2.0

Hope someone finds it useful, let me know if you think it would be helpful to update it in any way or add another feature.

Enjoy and happy teambatting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)