New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for a name change a month ago, but then I realized (with some help) that the name was already taken (the profile did exist, even though it said "error", it's probably private) and so, for this reason, I'm posting again and, hopefully, this time I get it right lol.
I'd like to change my name to Beast. , with the period. Also, if possible, I don't want my former name to be shown.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
requesting to take off "formerly Rimz" been a month since i changed names and no one knows me by that regardless

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
updated

My Smogon name is taken on PS, the account name Hayley, it seems to be incredibly inactive and it would be extremely useful and helpful is my Smogon name and PS name were linked for battles and event purposes. Thank you.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/other-admin-requests.346/
I regret my name change and I hate the nickname I've used before it, can it please be changed to GriefSeeds? I know it's my last name change and I own the nickname on PS.
this is permanent
So for the season of World Cup I went by the name Energy in Discord (which has been for over a month), currently there is not a user named Energy on Smogon and the PS account has not been used for more than 2 years. There are a multitude of reasons that I want to get rid of Laurel that I can go into in PM. I'd also appreciate no custom title. My avatar and such will stay the same. Thanks :)
the ct is not opt-out
hey,

I started playing again and made a new smogon account:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bygiann.334740/

so, i wanted to get voice on smogtours, but they said, multiaccounts are forbidden and I should have asked for a name change, but I didnt knew that.
I hope it isn't a problem and you can just delete byGiann and change this accounts' name to ''byGiann'', would appreciate it.

I want to change the name, because I started pokemon again with a new name (ingame), so I wanted to have the same name on smogon, and I started to hate the name ''uniquehonor'', and everyone calls me giann :/

my bad for dont reading the rules before, sorry
merged the new account with the old one and changed your name. do not create another account again.
thecrystalonix -> TKO
the ppl i know have been calling me tko for a long time, the names cool and 3 letter names are the best, and i prefer it more than thecrystalonix (or tco for the matter), and theres no smogon alt and the ps one is inactive.

thanks if this happens :D
(but can i be told if i can't get the alt if it was inactive for 2 years on ps before this change happens?)
#antemortem:if you don't already own the ps alt for TKO I can't change your forum name to it

if you do get it, you have to use it for 30 days before you can have the forum name, or you can waive that grace period and have the name be permanent

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi guys. is it ok if i made an additional request of changing my name from all caps to all in lower caps?

ya - ante

Last edited by a moderator:

Igniizard

formerly denger
Hi ^_^
I made this account a couple of months back
I came up with a spontaneous name back then but for the past couple of weeks I've been mostly active on the alt " denger " and i have no future plans to carry on with my previous alt
So that being said , I'm requesting a name change to " denger "
TIA ^_^

Last edited:
Hi, I am requesting if possible to change my smogon name to Ron; This because everyone on ps call me Ron and none of my friends call me Reken anymore

I also discovered that multiaccounts is forbidden. I am really sorry for not reading carefully the rules, but I created another smogon account, Shyron http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/shyron.327641/, and I am asking you to please delete it.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Requesting name change to Mikaav i have been using the alt for like 5 months now and i like it more

I would like to change my name to Chronobreak. I want to turn over a new leaf when I come back to pokemon, and I believe a name change will greatly help that. Not really a big reason but thats what it is.

coR.

Banned deucer.
I'd like to change my nickcname from ~GreenCore to coR since most of my friends knows me as "core" but when they pronounce it on spanish it sounds like "cor", and mostly because it's kind of hard to type the "~" it also looks kinda ugly :{

Thanks tho.

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to request a change to Holiday as it would match my current username that I use.

edit - the name was available yesterday but apparently Merritt made the account yesterday (idk out of spite or to save it) but yeah SOS

Last edited:
Requesting name change from "Duetis" to "Rain" . Reason; It is my favorite weather.
I am also making a return and think a name change would be good for this.

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hey i was wondering if I could change my name to Amoonguss i know i already changed it to leafyy but this is a horrible name choice and i definitely regret naming myself after a cancerous youtuber.
The name amoonguss isnt taken. smogon.com/forums/members/amoonguss

Amoonguss is also the name people start to know me by ( i changed my youtube and skype names to amoonguss and i have 16 yt subs and 110 skype contacts)

also ive seen people that have gotten 2 name changes in the past like omastar and execute

sorry for the inconvenience but this will definitely be my last name change.

Edit: could my CT stay as formerly 2d over 3d?
EDIT: also change my birthday to 06/17/2000 i missclicked when i made my account -

Last edited:
Greetings, I was wondering if I could get my name changed from "LORD ISSEI" to "godphil" (yes, all lowercase). Reason being, I have ascended and, my name also happens to be Phil lol
Also, the username "godphil" on PS also happens to be occupied by yours truly, so I guess it works out.

Pardon for the inconvenience, but it is what it is :]

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to change my name to Chronobreak. I want to turn over a new leaf when I come back to pokemon, and I believe a name change will greatly help that. Not really a big reason but thats what it is.
with the period?

I'd like to change my nickcname from ~GreenCore to coR since most of my friends knows me as "core" but when they pronounce it on spanish it sounds like "cor", and mostly because it's kind of hard to type the "~" it also looks kinda ugly :{

Thanks tho.
you need the proof of ownership

Can I get my formerly ct removed
did

Edit: could my CT stay as formerly 2d over 3d?
EDIT: also change my birthday to 06/17/2000 i missclicked when i made my account -
the ct is not optional sorry. also changed your bday.

Requesting name change from "Duetis" to "Rain" . Reason; It is my favorite weather.
I am also making a return and think a name change would be good for this.
the account Rain is taken

Reactions: rs
with the period?

you need the proof of ownership

did

the ct is not optional sorry. also changed your bday.

the account Rain is taken
Hmm, that's odd, when I search for it it doesn't have a registered "Rain", perhaps I am missing something?
If "Rain" isn't available I'd very much like these (in order of prefrence as I no longer can reliably check which are available);
"Monsoon">"Hail"

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, that's odd, when I search for it it doesn't have a registered "Rain", perhaps I am missing something?
If "Rain" isn't available I'd very much like these (in order of prefrence as I no longer can reliably check which are available);
"Monsoon">"Hail"
Monsoon it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)