New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name change request: "gmfc⚠" if possible, if not "gmfc"

Reason for change: My current username was deemed too "lewd" for ps and I'm not particularly familiar with smogon's name policy, so I'd like to avoid getting into any kind of trouble over just a name. Also, I'd like my names to match, since gmfc is now my main.

Thank you in advance.

did -mag

Last edited by a moderator:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just saw the new name change policies which allows me to take an existing account username

I want my name to be changed to kamikaze
Note: all lowercase unlike the current user Kamikaze

I have been actively using the username kamikaze on Pokemon Showdown and IRC for awhile now as well as having gained on NuggetBridge, so I want to make it all uniform. (shouldnt need a custom title since there really shouldnt be any confusion)

The guy who owns the account Kamikaze hasnt been active on Smogon since 2009. He has 44 posts but only 1 of them is visible so I assume everything else is in Cryonics, so it should fulfill the 10 post max requirement.

The legend of the user with numbers in their username becoming Tier Leader shall still live on regardless.

Can I change from xAids to xDayz, because everyone thinks I'm a troll with the name xAids and It was reccomended for me to change it

Good Morning :3

I'd like to change my name to ERFN - as this account is slightly older than the alias I go by for years now (which I abbreviate to ERFN whenever 'Erufuun' is taken (which is rare, but obvious on a Pokémon forum).

Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I don't think I'll need a 'formerly [...]' as I just started posting after a year-long hiatus again.

mag edit: the ct is not optional, you can have it removed in 30 days

Last edited by a moderator:

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey I'm requesting the name be changed to "Elec." since that's close enough to the name I('ll) use on Showdown now.

Hey, I was wondering if there is a possiblity for me to change my name, Marshall>Marshall.Law since there already is a "Marshall" on smogon and his last activity is 2010 but he has 95 messages and the name Marshall is already taken on PS...

Mikaav

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Can my CT be taken off? not like many people know me here also it has been there for a while now

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
With the new updated rules, I'd like to finally claim the name False. which I've been wanting ever since joining this site. It kinda sucks that I have to go with the fullstop at the end, but my current name has a fullstop after it anyway so it's still an upgrade n_n

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/false.54975/

Magnemite can vouch that I've had the name on Discord for well over a month, and I literally go by False everywhere else.

With the new updated rules, I'd like to finally claim the name False. which I've been wanting ever since joining this site. It kinda sucks that I have to go with the fullstop at the end, but my current name has a fullstop after it anyway so it's still an upgrade n_n

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/false.54975/

Magnemite can vouch that I've had the name on Discord for well over a month, and I literally go by False everywhere else.
I am friends with the user false he has quit mons and doesnt come on anymore i dont see why u would want a name change to false

Hey im requesting a name change to Cancea as i own the alt on pokemon showdown i can pm the user who is going to change my name Magnemite
i'm hesitant to give you this name change considering that you just asked for a completely different name a very short time before posting this. Are you absolutely sure this is the name you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)