New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request a name change to "pikacu221" (without the quotations). This is because my current username is my actual name (which is a really bad idea idk why i did it). Also my name on PS is pikacu221 and I would like it to match that. Thank you!

Formally requesting a name change to tropiusisbae. This is to link with my main PS account and help avoid confusion. Also I like Tropius. Thanks

Hey antemortem told me to post in the name change forums to get my name change reversed back to Ara

i'm not going to do this for a while because you've been so annoying about it -mag

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i request a name change to Hamhamhamham please? This has been my main Showdown name since February and i would quite like it to link up for tournaments etc. Thanks.

Luna

journey before destination
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, i would like to request a birthday change to 9 December (i got it wrong somehow). The year is right, but i don't know if i have to post it here.

Last edited:
I am requesting a name change to the username

Taistelu

While I've already had a name change, I prefer the new username above for multiple reasons.

The new name is shorter.
The new name is one word.
I simply prefer Taistelu to BladePrincess.

I have also searched the username and the name does not exist yet. I've also had my auth transferred to this account on PS! and I use this as my main. The consistency between PS! and Smogon is also very helpful. I have thought long and hard about this and I am aware this cannot be reversed or changed again and I am absolutely sure that this is the username I want. The previous username change was also a long time ago.

Thank you.

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
I wish to namechange to Fairy MMM. Out of my alts it's my favourite to use both here and on PS atm. When I made my Smogon account my PS name (MMM) was taken by someone else so I used the other name I used to go by in 2013, but I literally don't use it anywhere at the moment, and I'm certain this name would be recognized by more people looking at my smogon profile.

Reactions: Mq
Requesting for my lovely ct (formerly eeveeattract) to be removed; I believe it's been more than a month from when I got my name changed on here so most users should know me by this name anyways, ty <3

Hello there. I would like the hive on ''Z'' removed. The reason is that I want to have both my Smogon and PS! profiles identical. The name is surely not taken.

Thanks for reading this

Requesting name change to Schpoonman. I'm moving away from Lord of Bays everywhere else online and would like to follow through here.

Hi, I'm requesting a name change to Cirio. I've owned this account for a little while now, and the more I use it, the more I appreciate it.
Here's a proof of my ownership of this account :

Hi there, I wish to request a name change from "ShadowCuney" to "Cunes". My reason for requesting this is that I changed usernames on showdown and would like to do so on Smogon as well. I hope that reason is enough...if not, its totally fine. Thanks for considering!

Attachments

Hey, I'd like to request a name change to DDDon. That's the name I've gone by ever since I started playing again and it's the name everyone knows me by. Plus I don't really like my old name, it's kinda silly and clunky. Thanks!

Edit: To prove I really am DDDon

Better.PNG

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
if this counts as a name change then never mind but can the apostrophe be removed from my name? never use it on showdown

Hi. Can you remove the "ó" in my username? I mean, change from "Prótos" to "Prtos". "Protos" was registered in ps and I put "Prótos" instead, but ps doesn't show the "ó" so it has to be "Prtos". Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, a while ago I started using Henka instead of Henkachief on Showdown, and I really want to stay on Henka, since
1) Everyone in the rooms I was in called me Henka anyway
2) It would be nice to just have a smogon with exactly the same name as on showdown
3) It's shorter, easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)