New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like to have my profile unlocked and my CT removed as it has been over a month since my name has been changed, please and thanks.

Could I get my name changed to Amblood? I'm using it as my main account on PS now and this smogon name is already 2 accounts late to a change. Not to mention I wouldn't want to confuse anyone to why I'm still using a decently old name, plus I migrate to new accounts a lot but keeping this one. (Sorry if I managed to screw up the reply, I'm super new to smogon)

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
I don't know if this would count as a full name change, and hence be allowed, but can i get rid of the prefix 'dusk' to my name, as I'm only known as raimon everywhere, and i made this account over 2 and a half years ago and it leads to some people not associating dusk raimon with iRaimon on PS as well as looking quite immature. I really hope this is possible, thanks!

Last edited:

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
Hy, I would like to request name change to lucianvega , its been since the end of 2014 that I started using it on PS and its 2017 now, i requested it once but it was refused. The acount wasnt active for a long time and it has zero posts on forum, so i wanted to make the post again hoping its time to accept the request, tnx

Hey, I would like to change my name to Swamp Thing because I picked this name out when I was younger and I think it sounds really dumb now. I don't use Srs Bisnis for anything anymore and would like to keep it that way. I use variations of Swamp Thing on other sites and would like to keep them sounding similar.

done - hikari

I would like to revert my name back to Flamestar. After some contemplating and multiple opinions from others, I realize the name change was a mistake. Thank you in advance.

I would like to change my name to Fretscorch. I made this account waaaaaay back in 2010 and only just came back today, though I'm active on Showdown and have friends on there that know me by that name.

done - hikari

Heya there, i want to change my name from .Rawr! to Day Healer, since most people on monotype and other tiers know me with that nickname on PS.

Ty ty

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to wisdom dog.
It's the only showdown name i use, as i havent used sirlittlepvp in years and have a strong dislike for it. I dont think anyone has it either.
Thank you!!!

done - hikari

Hi, I would like to request my name to be changed to Endeils
The reason is I'm doing a major overhaul to my pokemon games, changing my trainer names to Endeils, and thus I need a permanent name here to reflect that as well. Thank you!

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to Failures. It's the account I mostly use on PS right now so yea thanks

done - hikari

Hi. I'd like to change my name to CynAnjel.
Reasons:
1. Aioma is an old username that I used long time ago as one of RPG games.
2. No one calls me Aioma anymore.
3. "Aioma" is a brand of a jacket and/or some kind of company. Which is sorta embarrassing.

done - hikari

Yo, considering this doesn't count as a name change may I get the name "SANJAY" (All caps)

I'm removing distractive text and the account hasn't been used in 3+ years and has 0 Posts (http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/sanjay.230824/)

Would be appreciated because the period at the end of my name is annoying and a lot of people keep mis-tagging me.

Proof that I own the account on PS!:

Requesting my name to be changed to "ceal" as I want to get more seriously involved in the Smogon community and my current name more than likely just makes me look like a edgy 12 year-old. Thanks in advance.

done - hikari

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
I would like my name to be changed to Garuda please. I understand that I have no more name changes left, but it doesn't feel right to have a name that is just an acronym and has no serious meaning, and I would appreciate it if an exception could be made this one time. I understand if it's not possible. I also have the name iGaruda on PS.
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Hello. I would like my name changed to "Luthier" as I have it registered on PS! I made this username on a whim and its basically a variation of some else's username and of course, since I want my name to be original I'd appreciate it if you could change my name. Luthier is something that actually has value to my life and I really hope this can happen. Thanks so much for the consideration

I would also like my birthday changed to December 12th, 2000. I lied about it originally to "protect my identity". But it really doesn't matter to me anymore and I'd rather have my actual age on there.

done - hikari

My apologies for asking for a third name change, but living with Jahimm is like like living with aids and asking people for sex. For the past month, iv’e been logging on to smogon regretting this name change. Its not as bad as Samvgc —> kaori but eh, its still bad. At the time, i didn't know you could add symbols to your name and it would register it as a different name. If i owned a time machine and could only use it once i wouldn’t prevent 9/11, JFC’s assassination, The titanic, trumps presidency, but rather, make sure i didn't ask for a name change to Jahimm

So please, grant me this one wish ;)

Hey I'd like a name change to Momblast.

My current username (TriBlock) reminds me of myself from 8 years ago, when I was edgy. It's not that big of a deal, but I figured that by coming back to smogon after 8 years I should modernize my profile. On that note, I'm also hoping I could get my birth year changed from 1994 to 1996 because I don't need to lie about my age anymore.

Proof that I am Momblast on ps:
temp pic.png
temp pic.png

done - hikari

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I registered to Pokemon Showdown and Smogon using "SiTuMparleTmort" since 2 years now, but it was a really long name so I changed to "SiTuM." in Showdown.
Could you change my name here to "SiTuM.", please ?

Thanks in advance.

Just noticed that my birthday is set to Dec 31, 1995 for some reason when it should actually be Feb 2, 1995. I have no idea why I did this back then. I'd like for it to be fixed please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)