New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
I’ve slowly been phasing out of the alt '2d over 3d' and I now much prefer Leafyy It’s the name I go by on PS and Skype etc. Thanks in advance.

k - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: amg
I'd like to get my username changed to "Impulse_Control." I did not get to choose my username because my friend made this account for me. I also do not want to display my real name.

k - ante

Requesting a name change to Zaettsu.

This name is the one I have registered and frequently use on Pokemon Showdown. Also I have this identical username in which I use for twitch and twitter as well, and I would like my name to be corresponding here on the forums.

Thanks

k - ante

Wandering Wobbuffet

formerly Based Honker
Can I get my name changed to Based Honker. Everyone on showdown knows me as honker and I use based honker for my twitter so I figured it would fit well.

k - ante

Requesting a name change to Nayuki. It's my main nickname in Pokémon Showdown! Beta,,, so

Thanks in advance.

k - ante

Requesting a name change to Trainer17. It's my name on Showdown Server! Thank you!

k - ante

I wish to have my name changed to Spoof
Its simple and sounds cute

I am a simple man that is cute in the eyes of some individuals so it makes sense...
I also want to clear out my sig

thx guys

k - ante

Reactions: nv
Hello i used to have a account named: lindomar but now im using TheLindomar. I would like to change lindomar to Lindomar. so just with a capital L. reason: that is my real name and as everyone knows your start with a capital letter, i dont know if this would be consider a good reason but it would be awesome to ladder on my very first account with my real name if that is possible. thank you very much.

i don't know what you're asking - ante

Requesting name change to "xThimo" mainly because the current one is too big, and sounds a bit stupid. It's kinda obvious and I guess you all get the point

I also have "Thimo" too on forums. I made the current name because I didn't realise I already had a smogon account and I prefer to have an official name change to "Thimo" rather than "xThimo" but imo that's all up to you guys.

merged the Thimo account into this one - ante

Requesting a name change to PsychicPhysicist as that is the name everyone on Showdown knows me by and I accidentally entered my real name as my username when I made this account.

k - ante

PrinceLucian

Banned deucer.
hi
id like to change my name into: lucianvega

reason:everyone knows me as it in PS server and ive been using username since i joined

denied, taken - ante

hi,i want to change my username to FY2.0/Eko,because it is my account on Smogon,on tour IRL and because Seliquacou is my username when i was a kid,thanks [=!

done - ante

Hello! can I get a name change to UnawareUser as it's a name iv'e been using on ps for a while now and I like it a lot more then my current one

k - ante

Nickos

Quack
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Hello, I wish to change my name to Nickos. It's because that's the name i use in PS! And as i'm a Room Owner, not everyone recognizes my old name (They didn't link my profile, etc)

k - ante

sup.

requesting change to name: North Gate. (no period). i've used it on PS for awhile now and don't really plan on changing it. mudvayne's a really dumb name from an edgy band that i don't listen to anymore and i just want it gone.

k - ante

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
World Defender
Requesting a name change to Heroic Troller because its the name i use on Showdown.
Also my birth date in 08/01/1999

Thanks

denied (but did the birthday) - ante

HI I would like to change my name to aij aij is my showdown name and i would like to have a single name for my smogon account and showdown account

k - ante

Requesting name change to Santa Reuniclause because it's the name I use on Showdown and I like puns. And yes, the extra e at the end is intentional.

k - ante

Requesting a name change to Volupture
The name flubzor has gotten a bit silly now that I'm older and was also wondering if you guys could change my DOB to April 25th 1998. Thanks

k - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)