New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. could i possibly get a name change to Flipps
this account already exists but i was the one that made it. long story short, i made it a long time ago, thinking that i could just make another account. obviously this is not the case as it needs to be connected to an email and you can only have 1 account to an email and the rest of it. here is proof that it is my account and i can get into it:

upload_2017-3-1_17-3-30.png

(the email that is connected to this account is in the screenshot)

so if you could delete the Flipps account then rename this account to Flipps, then it would be much appreciated.

the reason for this name change is because i really dont like my current name and brings back bad memories of when i first started mons. my name on showdown is also Flipps so it would be nice for them to me matching for convenience.

thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Attachments

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
yo can i get a name change to "Alexander"?

user "Alexander" doesn't come online since 2010 and the dot is kinda ugly, ty for your time

edit: I also own the account "Alexander" on PS
Unfortunately, they have more than 10 posts.
Please change my name to pravis
And put the banner as
Previously known as Arsenal on PS! and Arsenal Arceus on Smogon
No, it's taken.
I'd like to request the name of "Anish." Most of my friends just call me Anish, and Iv moved away from AnishSomani on PS, so this would suit me better.
No, it's taken.
requesting name change

"pup"

User hasn't been online since 2012 and I've been going by pup for as long as I can remember

I'm tired of being PupFromPO :(
No, the OP very clearly says you can't take inactive accounts if you aren't badged.
hi. could i possibly get a name change to Flipps
this account already exists but i was the one that made it. long story short, i made it a long time ago, thinking that i could just make another account. obviously this is not the case as it needs to be connected to an email and you can only have 1 account to an email and the rest of it. here is proof that it is my account and i can get into it:

(the email that is connected to this account is in the screenshot)

so if you could delete the Flipps account then rename this account to Flipps, then it would be much appreciated.

the reason for this name change is because i really dont like my current name and brings back bad memories of when i first started mons. my name on showdown is also Flipps so it would be nice for them to me matching for convenience.

thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.
I can't view the linked or uploaded image.

Can i change my Forum Name to Dioo?

It is not claimed, and i use that nick on all things.
Not my showdown username, Dioo is already registered. BUT i use Dioo the Lightning.

done - hikari

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get the (C0B) retired of my name, since it was a mistake when I created the account. Thanks!

done - hikari

I'd like to go from groudon518 to Groudon.

I was told this would not count as an official name change

Thanks!

done - atomicllamas

Hello,

I created this name years ago and have not used this account since. Now I've returned to Smogon and plan on being more active this time. I request you to change my name to "Ravi Pinapaka", without the quotations of course, as it is my real name and something that I've started using in other websites. I want it to be the same as the rest.

Also, if my request is approved, will the custom title showing the former name be permanent or will I be able to remove it after a certain time?

Thanks in advance for your help and answering my question.

Regards,
Ravi Pinapaka

done - hikari

SS speed

formerly SMDC
can I please change to ss speed instead of SS speed, I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as an official name change, and otherwise my SC account won't count towards the SC ladder challenge, thanks in advance.

Anish

luckynbad
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just clarifying, I had requested the name change to "Anish." with the dot , and want to ensure wasn't any confusion thinking that I wanted "Anish" without the dot. When I search for "Anish." no user pops up.

I'd like to change my name to Ursarox because I've been bullied about my current name which I created when I didn't think I would stick around smogon for so long, but I really don't like the name anymore. Thanks in advance.

done - hikari

Requesting a name change to "smellslikememe" because it's the account I use and it's weird using an account name that I don't use anymore.

done - hikari

I respectfully request that my username be changed to LdlLdlLdl, the reasoning: My PS! name is LdlLdlLdl and I have obtained a high ladder position in Mix and Mega, I would like to be able to make contributions and have my opinion considered from recognition on the ladder.

done - hikari

Hello, I'm requesting a name change from "Cirio" to "Seerio". It's been my main account on PS! for almost 2 months now and I really love this new name. I pertinently know that I've already changed my name once like 6 months ago, but I'm 100% sure I won't change it anymore, if you'd be kind enough to accept my request. I'd fully understand if you wouldn't accept it, so that's why I respectfully ask if it's ever possible to change it again.

"Cirio" was like the right transition between Karmaz and Seerio, now I found my real new name and I feel I'm not gonna change it anymore, ever.

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like a name change to Rider seeing as I feel it lines up with my current interests and my current name is just a clutter to type out or hope people can pronounce it. As per the guidelines, the current user with the account Rider has 6 posts and has not logged in since 2007. I have also been using the name Rider on the Smogon-related discord channels I visit for some time now.

done - hikari

Hello, I would like to request a name change to HxH Hisoka it is the name I go by on PS! and I have % in the pokemongo room so I'd like it to match my smogon account. Thanks!

done - hikari

skrelix

formerly thrix
can I please change back to thrix, as no one recognises me anymore on PS, and its incredibly annoying, plus i hate the name skrelix ;_;

Last edited:
Hello I would change my name to Neiive. Because Itsyos I appreciate it more as a name I will be really pleased that you change my name, thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Please change my name to pravis.
And put the banner as
Previously known as Arsenal on PS! and Arsenal Arceus on Smogon
I had earlier asked for pravis that was taken so please add a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)