New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

XavierTheCoolDudeX -> Zatqer
i have no idea what i was thinking when i made the old name, its long, dumb, and Xavier isn’t even my name in real life
i think i might’ve chosen the name originally because of a misunderstanding that you had to name your account your first Showdown account (said Showdown account was made when i was a kid)
Zatqer is what i use on all my other social platforms, so the consistency would be nice

sure--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Takatk -> Taka

Taka was taken by some dude who hopped on Smogon in 2007 and never logged on again, so I had to think of a pun (Taka attack -> Takatk) for a new user.

But yea this is the name I go by on discord and on all other gaming platforms so it'd be consistent, and it means I won't be called Tak or Taktak so thats cool.

done--mari

TrRizzo09

formerly Pkmn trainer Rizzo
Hi, I want to change my name to TrRizzo09

The reason is simple. I created my smogon acc 6 years ago and the username is cringe, so I want to change it to TrRizzo09 because it's my main acc on showdown. In this way, it'll be easier to contact and chall opps in tours.

oki--mari

Skolas

formerly Lotus Ninja
Requesting to change sm username to Skolas
made this account ages ago and for a while haven't gone by the user Lotus Ninja, plus my showdown account is knotSkolas

sure--mari

KarpeChan

Banned deucer.
requesting name change to KarpeSan
I've changed from Magikarp_Is_AG to KarpeSan for over half a year now on basically every platform that allows free name changes. Most people know me by this name on smogcord asw. In hindsight having your username as a statement was not the best idea and the cringe has been catching on.

sure--mari

Request to change name from Xenophile to Zach Parrott

Reason: Xenophile is not a name I use literally anywhere, whereas I use Zach Parrott on PS, Discord, and my other socials. I will provide proof of ownership of these accounts if requested.

I have read, understood, and accepted the name change request rules. My account was created in 2017, so I should be eligible despite not meeting the post requirement (I do be lurkin tho)

yep--mari

Nexomaki

formerly Stratus ATN
Requesting name change to Nexomaki.

Matches my PS and Discord user and makes it easier to be identified.

yep--mari

Aurora -> aurora

i have moved beyond the need for uppercase letters in my username (and i think it looks nicer). i have also switched to lowercase a pretty much everywhere on discord

good choice capital a is the worst--mari

Marce

formerly Trostani
Requesting a name change to Marce, Marceline5711 is the name I use everywhere else nowadays and seeing as how Marceline5711 was taken when I tried for it last time, I'll go with just Marce since friends shorten it to that pretty often.

yep--mari

Fabriisse

formerly noobiste
requesting a changename to FabriiS$e since it is my name that i used on discord and socials media for 4 years. I used noobiste because it was my main account on PS when i started roughly 8 years ago. Today,i think noobiste is embarassing as a username and some people makes fun of my name when i lose to them in tournament

i can give you Fabriisse to avoid the special characters

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
hi there! I'd like to request a name change to Hera. I have a lot of reasons for this but the main one is recent events have made me reconsider multiple things, including how I present myself on the internet, and I would prefer to not have a name that looks like it was made by a 2nd grader. the account Hera has only 3 posts and hasn't been active in over a decade, and I have no future plans to change my name again. I fully understand that this will be my last name change.

also could my birth year be changed to 2004? there's no reason to lie about my age anymore.

yep--mari

Igniizard

formerly denger
Hello
I would like to request a a name change from Denger to Igniizard
Igniizard is my discord name , my Pokémon go name , and the name i use in various other important platform.
Please let me know if I'm eligible for a change.
I honestly cannot recall if I have ever asked for a name change here but i think it has been past many years if i did .

Thanks in advance.

oki--mari

Keem

formerly Nezloe
Requesting name change to Keem.

Recently found out theres someone at my school who's name is similar to my online username requesting name change to a similar play on to my IRL name

done--mari

So uhm, I accidentally set the year in my birthdate wrong, could you please set it to 2007. (the month and date are already correct but if you need the full date then that would be August 19th 2007.)

yep--mari

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
Requesting name change to zReptar

I had originally set this account aslike a suspect/OLT prefix and I want to change it to my username on Showdown.

yep--mari

Would like to namechange from this to Audiino (my PS name).

1685273412799.png

okii--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)