New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Hello, I would like to change my forum name to Mathy to match my Showdown name (see sig for reqs). mathfreak231 is a username i had used since i was 10 on club penguin and mostly stopped using 2 years ago. The existing user Mathy has no posts and has been inactive since 2019.

yep!--mari
Bye bye CT :)

ya--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UT
Requesting a name change to SoBalanced please. I find the extra "s" on the next line giga annoying IMO + "Guys" seems kinda weird now. Thank you!

done--mari

eluxivae

formerly n8kim1
Name change to eluxivae please. I made this account before I had a real screen name, and would like to stop using the personal username. It'd also be consistent with my Showdown and Disc accts too

done--mari

hayedenn

forgotten me already?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
requesting name change to hayedenn
it's just what id prefer to go by now online/irl in general
thankssss MWAH

edit: would i be able to get my custom color transferred from beauts to my new alt too? :3

did name, custom colour is a PS staff thing--mari

Chef Seem of the Seas

formerly Oursome Souls
I would like to change my name

Oursome Souls ---> Chef Seem of the Seas

old name was unfunny and cring, but this is almost "funny" and not cring

uh sure--mari

LatiasDigs

formerly digitalson
Requesting a name change

Digitalson->LatiasDigs

reason: old name is my very old and outdated online name and due to personal changes i no longer feel comfortable having a username with "son" in it (also to make it consistant with my main name on showdown)

ya--mari

Hacker

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
requesting to namechange to "Hacker". the reason is that im looking to be consistent in my identity in the communities i take part in as well as some people i know from this website choose to call me hacker. also being called DOOR MONEY is kinda weird. for whats its worth i also own the "Hacker" account on PS. i also acknowledge that if i get the account i will not be able to namechange again

the "Hacker" smogon account exists but has not been logged into since 2011 and it has no visible posts

my original name change post: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...nge-requests-read-the-op.3609246/post-9160515

oki--mari

Requesting a change in my username from Demon Dragon to DemonicRex. I just feel like the new username is much cooler than my old one and I want to change my online identity for 2023. I have already made this change to most of my other accounts.

done--mari

Requesting a name change to "Rasche", within discord and PS communities I am known best as "Rasche" so my smogon name is now mismatched and leads to some confusion during tour scheduling. The name Rasche is not taken on smogon yet so there shouldn't be much conflict.

oki--mari

Can I get a change to "xdr", it's a shortened version of my old name and this one has some personal info I don't want to use anymore. Please no title for the same reason if possible. Thanks

ya--mari

Can i change my pokémon showdown account name from agentblack7 to agentblack
Dunno if this is the right place to ask, so please let me know if it isn't! I'm kinda new to smogon
if i saw correctly, the agentblack acount hasn't played anything but i could be wrong
most people online know me as agent black so

this is for smogon names, for ps names ask ps staff but they only reassign taken names to active contributors

ILSB

formerly IloveScaldBurns
Reques to change my name to:
ILoveScaldBurns->ILSB

to abbreviate my name, its too long and match my Discord nick

ya--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)