New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clas

om majors 2nd place, in 0 om opens r3 (god gamer)
is a Tiering Contributor
requesting name change to Clastia, its what ive been known as for over a year now on ps/cord/other sites and my current one is outdated, thx in advance (no clue if this would count as name change or not lol but unlikely ill change it again)

oki--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

Vnc

formerly Vinpa
I'd like that my name is changed to "Vinpa".

Since the one I'm using is not related to me anymore, I would like to use this, that I prefer much more.

Thanks a lot.

oki--mari

RL

Cramorant Enjoyer
is a Pre-Contributor
I would like to change my name to RL.

I namechanged on showdown and i don't use RLplayer anymore so want to have the name that i use the most.

oki--mari

Hi, I'd like to change my name to just "The Faz". Name was made when younger, it's long and essentially just gibberish - but in portuguise. It means "I am the farm" in portuguise due to a terrible Miltank team in 2014ish. Most people just call me Faz so requesting the name change.

yep--mari
Would request an unlock! Thank you~, time for me to take off this terrible pfp.

oki--mari

Requesting name change to "fnnnjd"
When I made the account people knew me as the current username, but now everyone knows this one, it's the one all my other social media is as well so helps for things like scheduling, thanks.

oki--mari

cessation

तत् त्वम् असि
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm requesting a name change to "The Lost Ones" as that's the username that I go with on Pokemon Showdown nowadays. My current username serves no purpose anymore. I couldn't find the aforementioned username here, so I'm assuming it's not taken here.

Furthermore, I would like my birth date to be changed to April 7, 1997. My current birth date here is a useless date for me now. Apologies in advance, if I'm requesting too much.

Done! -Ticken

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I'd like to request the name "Aiyaru". I'd rather not publically state the reason, but you can ask Kalalokki about it since I DM'd him already. I understand that this will 100% absolutley be my final namechange on Smogon and am cool with that.

will get back to this later, can't make a call rn and the rest of the backlog needs clearing out

sorry we've discussed this and agree that in the state the situation is in rn it's not the kind of circumstance we've historically given an exception for

Hello, i would like to request a name change, I dont use this name anymore in any social media or game so I wanted to change for what I use more often and what I use on pokemon showdown which is : "SpeedyBlu", thank you in advance, have a great Day !

Done! -Ticken

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Requesting to change my. Name to i.b.
I'm more known as i.b over ibleach as from discord events. Its easier to remember and better all-around

sorry this is too close to breaking no distracting text + encroaching on a former admin's identity
what about ibeat? i was formerly known as this elsewhere

sure--mari

Hello! I've recently started this account again after a long hiatus and would like to change my name to carrilero. I can no longer access the PS! account for my current name and would therefore like to switch to the same name as the alt I've started using instead. Thank you!

Done! -Ticken

June

shiny badge hunter
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hello, i understand that i will not get "Simipour" before a long time but as i don't feel comfortable anymore with my current nick, i'd like to change it to smth cooler. So i'd like to request the nickname "June" due to unfunny jokes about jjba, thanks in advance.

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock

Done x2! -Ticken

I'd like my name to be changed to Galt, if possible, since it said "The specified member cannot be found. Please enter a member's entire name," which I presume means the name is available. I don't want to use my middle name (Nathan) or any variation of it, even if it's off by one letter. I was stupid and created this account when I was in middle school or sometime around then.
Thank you.

Done! -Ticken

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi, i would like to be called Éric (without the accent if it somehow counts as distracting text, but you know).
i moved from eridbst to eonito bc people used to call me eri, and i wanna move from eonito bc people tagme when they wanna tag eo LOL
Éric is just my name, i use it everywhere, on every site that has it available because… its a common name, so there arent many lol
I dont really like being called anything but my name really, so i would really like to be called by my name here.
the og eric account has been dead for years, has 10 posts and the guy isn’t even called eric lol it says so in his profile. If 10 exact posts didnt count, id wanna be eric versus because its the showdown account i mostly use but just please and thank you

Done! -Ticken
Its been a month, could i get my profile unlocked

Done x2! -Ticken

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
Yo

Requesting the name change to Milo as most people either know me as Milotic or Tyler, and if it's the former than they often just call me Milo for short. It's led to some confusion and I prefer that anyway. Account hasn't been logged in since 2011, I'm a badgeholder. https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/milo.6327/

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock

Done x2! -Ticken

I'd like to have my name changed to "Terimas". I made this account a long time ago when I didn't really have a consistent username for various forums and would like my name to match the username I've settled on using elsewhere as well.

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock

Done x2! -Ticken

Pokemh

Banned deucer.
Requesting unlock it should be exactly a month since my namechange

Done! -Ticken

I would like to ask if it is possible to have the phrase that was under the name, I don't remember the name of what it was called but I paid 1500 likes for it on Christmas Eve and I know it is permanent :( thx, the phrase was "love to dream"

Done! -Ticken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)