New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting name change to Flying Beagle.
I’m aware I don’t fulfil either requirement for a name change but I’m hoping an exception can be made, as my current username is a variation on my dead name (and I’m not far off the 3 year requirement anyway). Thanks in advance.

yea sure--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
requesting to change my name from ibby0034 to ibby. I haven't gone by ibby0034 in eons and ibby is what most people call me now

oki--mari

Savantay

formerly SaviSaurus
Can I get a name change to,
Savantay

Its my pokemon showdown username i haven't logged into my account in 7 years and I made this account when I was playing monotype grass in 2015, haven't had a name change before and just wanna get more active and this name is hilarious looking back. Thank you much love

oki--mari

Shay's Fate

formerly La fusión más 7u7
I want to change my name to "Shay´s Fate"

Reasoning: I stopped being called fusion quite a long ago and this is the name I use in showdown AND discord

sorry you don't qualify--mari

requesting a name change to: Seed Sower

reason: muffun is a silly old username from 12 years ago that I no longer use, so I was hoping for a Rebrand™

oki--mari

tondas

Life of the party
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a revert to tondas, I've had like 4 different names so I completely understand if this can't be fulfilled but putting my irl name on this account was an incredibly rash decision and I don't want any affiliation with smogon and anything with me and the real world. I'm sure a few of the people I was close to have questions and I'd be okay with filling you in, this is just the first step I need to take to move on

sure fine--mari

I dont know if it´s possible but I would like to change my birthdate from whatever it is rn to january 3 2004, I created this acc when I was a kid and lied about the age just in case, lol

oki--mari

Hello, could I please get a name change to "ruuko" ? I've been using that name for 4 years now, this account was created when I first started using Showdown and don't use that nick anymore.

Thank you very much

oki--mari

Ran D. Savage

formerly randy_west
Requesting the name change to Ran D. Savage as I have that name on showdown and want to have a name that is cleaner with no underscores as well as the fact that I love one piece and to meme on wwe with my friends, if this name is taken I will give up and will remain randy_west for the rest of my time on the site lol. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this :)

oki--mari

Enigma0921

formerly Grimreminder09
Requesting a name change to: Enigma0921

lost a lot of friends this year, so I'm changing and moving on from the past and from this old name

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to: Maddi_SR

I do not go by Matt/Matto anymore as I no longer identify as male, and the "super" "64" bit is something really silly from 5+ years ago so I'd like to just go by the name I use basically everywhere else online.

Last edited:

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Hi! Requesting a name change to: Voden

Its simpler to go by my discord handle, gracias de antemano!

oki--mari

Xainfried

formerly Stryckerr
Would like to change my smogon username to Xainfried. Have not used Stryckerr as a tag since before I graduated highschool, now go by Xainfried everywhere

oki--mari

SpaceSpeakers

eeny mine moe
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to SpaceSpeakers plz
People know me through this account and I mainly use this account to play tours, its easier for others to contact me on PSD
I think it would be nice to have some uniformity.

done--mari
Requesting unlock
it was over 1 month ago
thanks

no it wasnt

zoe

Tragic Decision
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
DOU & Discord Head
hi, requesting for my smogon username to be changed to "zoe", I go by it p much everywhere Smogon-affiliated (outside of maybe a few server's im forgetting, but I barely talk in those anyways). Account was last logged into during 2009 and has a single post (I know site staff gets to ignore some requirements but this is a common name so I wanna make my case as best as I possibly can). Last name change was switching the D and A in "badger" to "bdager", so I should be good for another. Lmk if there are any issues with it.

hgihway to teh dnager zoe--mari

Is it possible to change the date of birth on my account from Dec 11th to September 2nd (my correct date of birth)

yep--mari

Hi, I'm so sorry, I just found out today that you can request a name change and that having multiple account in Smogon forum isn't allowed. Thus I carelessly made an alt 2 months ago using the name I've been using everywhere else on the internet for the past couple of years now. Can I request that alt to be banned and this account's name to be changed to the alt's name? "Aikotoba" without the "". Thank you very much.

no worries, done--mari
Request unlock I almost forgot hahaha
Thanks a lot

yep--mari

I do not meet the qualifications but I wish to change my current username from noiceVGC to repeatt please and thank you <3

noiceVGC is what I used to call myself but I haven’t gone by it in a while, repeatt just sounds more mature and better in general, also relates to me more since I usually do things twice or look over things, I´d appreciate it a lot :>

Last edited:

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
Hello, I'd like to switch/shorten my name to Dunfan for the sake of simplicity and length.
I've had this alt on SD for 6 years now, so guess it was time I ask this. :totodiLUL:

Have a nice day, and thank you.

yep--mari

corvere

and beneath the mist, i saw my true reflection
is a Top Contributor
if possible im requesting a namechange to corvere. i go by corvere on all platforms, people call me like this all the time and its my ps nickname. plus cursedstar is just a rly shitty, cringe username. i want it to be gone.
also requesting a birthdate change to april 10 2003, if thats possible too. thanks

oki--mari
requesting unlock

yep--mari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)