New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting for the following Smogon accounts to be deleted because I'm dumb, and I hadn't been aware until now that multiple accounts is against the rules:
Naoko & Pryce: I actually created these 2 accounts 3 days ago. The reason for creating the two was to "reserve" them here on Formus just in case I one day decide to officially switch and regularly log on using a PS alt that contains either names. Both accounts have no activity whatsoever.
Nonpareil: I made a PS alt with this name because I had a pretty rocky relationship with a certain Tiering community. I had wanted a clean slate, so I began to use this name on PS (while at the same time using Prosaic), and made a Smogon account for it in order to participate in Smogon tours. I joined only one Smogon tour under this alt, which has not been used since March 2016.
Unfortunate Events: Same reason as above. I couldn't decide between this or Nonpareil, so I also made a Smogon account with this name to "reserve" it. This account does not have any activity and has not been logged into since January 2016.
Prosaic (the account I am writing this post with): This is the name I am probably most known for in PS, and the alt I most actively use. This account has the most activity, and I am currently partaking in a Smogon tour under this name.

**If it helps my case, I have never participated in a Smogon tour using more than one account, nor have I created these alts and Smogon accounts to evade. I have just familiarized myself with the Global Rules, so I don't get myself in trouble in the future, ever.**

Should I be pardoned from this mess and be graced with utmost leniency, I would like to keep YellowAce, a name I'm also known for, second to Prosaic. I joined one Smogon tour with this alt. Even though the account is a lot less active compared to Prosaic, it is the account I would like to keep.

Tagging Quite Quiet who told me to do this.

EDIT: I would like to keep this account instead of YellowAce.

cleaned up

Last edited by a moderator:

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi, I’d like to change my nickname to Quaze because that’s how people normally call me on ps.
Forgot to mention that Quaze is also my main account on both mainserver and smogtours.

done - tdp

So Noisy

sehna padega thoda
Requesting a name change to "Noisy", since everybody calls me that and I have that name on discord too. I know its taken but the guy who registered it hasnt been online since the day it was registered, and has 0 messages. It would be nice if I were to get that.

sorry you need a badge to take an existing name - tdp
Requesting a name change to So Noisy, im just very tired of the numbers and the boy. i also have the alt on ps.

yup that works - tdp

Hello! I'd like to change my name to Gweebis as I no longer use fouyo4 as a username. It also doesn't help that it's hard to spell and pronounce, so I'd rather have a name that's easier to remember and spell c: I've been using Gweebis for around 2 years now outside of Smogon, and I've gotten attached to it. Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

done - tdp

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Requesting the username Clouds. It is both a nickname I am commonly referred to as and a name I will most likely be known under on PS! shortly.

Account exists [Clouds] but has no posts and has not been seen since 2010. Thanks!

better abbreviation than clatu tbh - tdp

Unlocked since it's been a month

Requesting name change to ragmatho because i find it kinda hard to pronounce my current smogon name (and i'm sure some other people have problems pronouncing it) and having a name with 2 pokemon fused together just seems off to me, i should also mention that the name i'm requesting is more easier to pronounce then my current smogon name.

done - tdp

Hey, can I have a name change to reagularman (All lowercase).

It's a name I use in a few other websites and will help people to identify me in other places (I checked like 10 times to make sure it wasn't taken). Also is a bit more efficient due to being all lowercase (and the two names both having 11 characters strangely).

done - tdp

requesting name change to aybekay. I have the PS! alt for it and would also be known on smogon under that name. Another reason is that I find those numbers in my current forum name kinda bothering.

done - tdp

Attachments

Alright so I have started to change my main account on Pokemon Showdown due to my previous (current at the time of this message) name being too "cartoony" in my opinion, also not to mention that Anna isn't even my real name LOL. And I have started to even sometimes perk up whenever I hear the name spoken out loud in real life so I just figured I should probably switch before this goes on lmao. Anyways I would like my name from now on to be "Val", because it's already a name that a lot of people know me by and I have also switched all of my PS auth to the account "Le Val". The smogon account "Val" already exists but does indeed have less than 10 posts and has indeed been inactive for a long while. Thanks in advance

only badgeholders can take existing accs sorry

Hi! I would like change my nick to "Meliodafu7", this is basically because I'm tired of this nickname and want to have some fresh air in my smogon account. Also, I have a PS alt named like that, and I use it often.
Thanks in advance!

ya - tdp

yo

change my name to "Edgar Allan Poet" w/o the quotes.

i own the acc on PS!, and it's what i've always used, it's my discord account, no one knows me as this on PS!, and never really liked this name, either. thank you in advance.

sorry you have an active infraction

Hi there
I requested a name change about a couple of years ago in the old thread when I first started taking pokemon seriously and the staff kindly did it for me, however I ended up giving it up for personal reasons and am only just getting back into it now. I am aware that the rules say that you can only change names once but I would really appreciate it if you would change my name to Dank_X if its not been taken.

don't mind giving you a second change but you need 100 posts sorry

Hey, I would like to change my name to "weteddy". My old name account is very old and I dont use it anymore. Easier to say and more people know me by that and I would like to have it for UU open as well. Its also my YouTube channel name and want that to be branded as such. Thanks.

see OP, need 100 posts sorry

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor
Would it be possible to rename me as "HKT", It's actually the alt on which I spend most of my time on PS, so I believe it would be better if it matches my name on smogons forum.

ya - tdp

Would like to change my name to "tondas" all lowercase. It's much simpler to identify and this is also my current PS account, which helps whenever I do things like tours. Thanks in advance.

ya - tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)