New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'd like to change my forum name to innisfree

It's the name I've been using on steam, spotify, youtube, etc for a while now. Also it's more aesthetic and Lemaitre haven't released good music in like 5 years.

Thanks!

Eien I'm sorry to bother you again but the spl midseason auction is happening very soon and I'd really like to have my name changed by then. Since I have 100 posts I'd really appreciate it if you could find the time to do it. Thank you in advance!

finch edit: done, did now cuz spl mids up

Last edited by a moderator:

ithrowrocksatkids

Banned deucer.
I’d like to change back to ithrowrocksatkids don’t like this name sounds gay and prolly just gonna stick to that alt

eien: not sure how you got a change without 100 posts, but I'll allow the revert I guess.

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change: loser2017 -> loser

Reason being that I don't want to stay tied to the year I made the account and most people refer to me as loser and don't include the numbers. This name would also be cleaner and simpler and I wouldn't feel pressured to change it each new year either.

eien: sorry that name is taken.

Edit: Eien the user has no activity ever and has not been seen since 2007
Eien here's the profile https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/loser.13218/

They have no activity since creation back in 2007

Eien: read the rules

Eien here's the profile https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/loser.13218/

They have no activity since creation back in 2007

Eien: read the rules
Sorry about that. Ok, how about going from loser2017 -> a loser

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I had my name changed to "Tikau" so it's ok. The problem was that there was an user named "Teaquoo" (the prononciation is the same) so I was feeling like I stole his nickname. People on PS! were confusing me and him + they thought that I'm an alt. I was sometimes hl on Discord for tournaments where he must play and vice-versa so it was a little bit messy. I can't return to my old name [it's said "why" on the previous post (look at page 18, last message)] so I would like to have definitely my name changed to "Alumn" (I can make a second accound but it's against the rules and I don't want to delete this account because I'm in the translation project so renaming is the only way).
Thanks in advance

last change, done

z3ll1 [old]

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to: ShwiftyShiftry

Reason: My username on Showdown doesn't fit my name on Smogon anymore and that might confuse other players in Tournaments.

Thank you in advance.

see OP, you need 100 posts--tdp

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Can I change back to Mikedawg and also have my profile unlocked? (it's been like 6 months)

ok - tdp

would it be possible to change my account name to JediR? that's my main account on PS, plus I associate this name with very negative memories from a different time in my life.

thanks

done--tdp

Kirkburn

Banned deucer.
Can I have my name changed to Seitenia please? I like it more than my current name, plus I plan to make that my new PS name as well. Thank you.

see OP, you have an active infraction--tdp

Micaiah

Disgustosa ostentazione di plutocratica sicumera
is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to request a namechange to Micaiah since it's what i'm known as basically everywhere outside of Smogon; Current owner has been inactive since 2014 and has no posts whatsoever so it should fulfill the requirements.

Thanks in advance

eien: ok

I would like to return to my old forum name. Had 2nd thoughts

eien: read the OP: you may revert back to your old name, but only after at least 3 months have passed, and you will be ineligible for future changes;

I don't know if this is the right topic
I joined Smogon in 2012 and i created this account https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/dave-italia.152617/
Then i quitted the game and after years i didn't remember my old email and my password too for ''Dave Italia''
Now i started playing again and i've created this account just because i didn't know how to tell Smogon Staff about this
Can you delete my old account?
Sorry about that, i know that double accounting on this community is a very bad idea.

eien: don't worry about it. dead account is dead, you're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)