New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilican -> Ika Ika Musume

Changing it so my smogon/PS usernames are same and my PS user much more well known

eien: ok

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to change my nickname to Yay. it's the way i identify myself on discord and other forums and the original account with this nickname has 0 posts and a 2015 join date.

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
requesting a birthday change to April 30, 2001, thought you needed to be 16 to use smogon when I first signed up rip

much appreciated

I would like my name changed to arenten. I no longer go by this for obvious reasons, and all my social media is arenten.

Also, would like my birthday changed to 2003. smile

eien: both done

Would like my name to be changed to James155, I hate having my real name and Idk what I was thinking when I first made this

eien: I'll give you an exception for the 100 posts because it's your real name, but can we decide on a different name than James155? I don't like random numbers in usernames. PM me if you come up with something else within the next day or two and I'll change it to that one instead.

eien2: also, James155 is already taken... you need to pick something else

Would like my name to be changed to James155, I hate having my real name and Idk what I was thinking when I first made this

eien: I'll give you an exception for the 100 posts because it's your real name, but can we decide on a different name than James155? I don't like random numbers in usernames. PM me if you come up with something else within the next day or two and I'll change it to that one instead.

eien2: also, James155 is already taken... you need to pick something else
Dern James155 is my showdown ok then uhh how bout Jamez155, Idek how to check if it’s taken or not but ima need the 155 in it if I can

Eien: done

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requesting name change to Lasen. Been using that name for most, if not all of time playing Pokemon and I only chose this name because I wanted to separate my PO and PS profiles. Been only using Lasen on showdown anyway.

Eien: ok

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change: loser2017 -> a loser

Reason being that I don't want to stay tied to the year I made the account and most people refer to me as loser and don't include the numbers. This name would also be cleaner and simpler and I wouldn't feel pressured to change it each new year either.

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
I would like to change my name to Gorfield. Because I want my name to be a new meme, and i hate mondays.

Repu

The Sand Crew
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to request to change my smogon forum name to Repu. On the Portuguese Room of Pokémon Showdown, I have changed my auth nickname to Repu and, as I frequently use this smogon account to keep up with project stuff, I need to change it to Repu.

OBS: "Repu" is not a registered account on the forum, so it should be fine

Eien: ok

If you could change my name to Mordred9971
Reason: I misspelled my default username when signing up and would like my forum name to reflect my Pokemon Showdown name

Eien: understandable. fixed.

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wandering if I can get a name change to "Kev"? The smogon account has 15 messages but most of those are on the same RMT, and it has been inactive for almost 6 years now

antemortem edit: done, this is permanent

please change my name to MM2. i use it on ps/disc and its short n nice. thanks

that name is taken- eternally

If you could change my forum name to Herova to match my showdown name I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Edit: Sorry I missed the 100 post criteria.

Last edited:
If I could get my birthdate changed to February 17th 1993, I'd greatly appreciate it, for whatever reason it's incorrect. Thank you!

i really regret the last name change very much and would like to have my name changed to “baki” on smogon. i know you can only have one namechange but i’d really appreciate it if you could make an exception.

reason: baki is my irl name and i’d like to go by it on smogon too. it would make me feel much better because the name aybekay is kinda bothering me lately.

thanks in advance :]

Floss

never forgotten
is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Leader
So, I have less than 100 posts, but still, take part in tours like Seasonals and Best Friends tour. However, I got this name around 18 months back and feel that I need to change it since it was a dumb choice to take this name at the time and I didn't realize it.

Thundaaaaa -> Jeejus

sorry no, you need at least 100 posts. - eternally

Last edited:

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Hi so I initially made my age older then I really was when first creating my smog account tee-hee. I am actually 18 years old (turning 19 in 2 months) so I would like to know if I can request my birthday to be changed to April 28th, 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)