New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to: Lego

I qualify under:
  • you may take the name of an existing account ONLY IF
    • the account with the username you want has not been logged into for 3+ years, AND
    • the account with the username you want has less than 10 posts.
  • if you take the name of an existing account, you won't be eligible for any future changes.
The existing account LEgo has 9 posts, and hasn't been logged in to since November 2016 (I am aware that this is under 3 years)

Done - Nexus (asked and it was close enough)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name from <real name> to "Sydnacious" because I would rather not use my real name. I made this account a long time ago and haven't been active on it, but I would like to start using my Smogon account more. I've also adopted the name Sydnacious as I think it sounds like a good name imo as well as the account I use on Showdown. Thank you in advance.

Eien: I'll give you this exception because it's your real name.

Requesting a name change to Imperator Romanum

I changed my name three or so years ago from AllJokesAside to Grains of Salt so I'm sorry for that as it is against the rules to request a second name change. I regret some of the things ive said and done on this account I want to be better, I would love a name change for a fresh start and to change my behaviour to be kinder and more respective to the players here. the Gos name has some baggage and I would like to be and do better in the future.

Thank you :)

Eien: This is your final name change.

Alakazam

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi, so I was originally The Dark Alakazam on Smogon, and a while back (before I was badged) I requested for TDA. I got that, but my request wasn't documented on the main page. Would someone be able to add that for future reference? Thank you.

Edit: I am on page 25

Eien: deon

Spook

TRUER THAN FICTION!
is an Artist
Requesting a namechange to Spook

There's an account already with that name but it has 0 posts and was last logged on.... 9 years ago.

Thank you in advance <3

Eien: done

requesting name change to xapx!

it's just a shortened version of this dreadfully long name and seems pretty cool.

thx a lot :]

Eien: the ! is bolded, so I have no idea if you want it in your name. Let me know

Hi i wanna change my name to humaduma +because its really cringey idk why i put that name but just let me change my name

Eien: Sorry you need 100 posts to get a name change
what are points

Last edited:
May I please change my name to just Nakeeb

Nakeeb is just my real name and it's short. Thank you,

Eien: you need 100 posts, sorry

F, I'm almost there.

Last edited:

Darksafadao

best of the second options
Hi i wanna change my name to altariaoffense† with the cross if possible. That's just my main on PS and I wanted them to match. Thanks in advance

Eien: I prefer not to add random characters like that, so I'm going to reject this. Feel free to ask for something else.

Requesting name change to Vegeta.

I don't see anyone with the name, and Nui told me I have to name change here in order to get the name on PS.

If i can't then i'll just stick with this

Eien: No... user was "Last seen Oct 8, 2016".

hello, i'd like to change my name into "Riccio", everyone knows me with this name both irl and online and while i still like Toxeek its pretty old and i prefer people calling me Riccio instead

Ereshkigal

Kur Kigal Irkalla !!!
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could you please unlock my profile please ? It's been more than a month.

Hey, I'd like to get my name changed to Isabaddie since it's the name I use on showdown and willyboy1357 is from like 5 years ago.

requesting a change name to rylon: this is my name on showdown server and smogtours, i prefer it, please

Eien: a change in your name capitalization is always fine don’t worry. Done

Hi guys.
Can someone please unlock my profile?
Also, I request a name change, I would like to come back as "Asuya" because I found that a lot of people think that in my new nickname "69" is a sexual reference and that's not what I wanted when I thought about it.
This would be permanent.

profile unlocked, gotta wait until 3 monts after the change until you can revert though

Specs

Remember where you've been
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
PU Leader
Requesting a name change to Specs
They haven't been on since 2011 and have 0 messages.
People refer to me as Specs a majority of the time and I like the look of the name

ye - tdp

Requesting a name to Rubyblood

it was my first nickname, I love it a lot and I would like to make a new start, with this alt I got a bad reputation and I would like to change it would do me a great good and too voiced Rubyblood and not oro e diamanti in Smogtours for no confusing

Eien: no, that's your banned alt's name.

Requesting a name change to Spyro Chris. It is my main account on PS! now and I would like it to match my Smogon name too.

sure - tdp

royesk

rich, rich mama, desert.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, is it possible to request a capitalization change only (to royesk) if I have fewer than 100 posts?

ya that's fine--tdp

• Haha
Reactions: gum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 2)