New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change to Imperator Romanum

I changed my name three or so years ago from AllJokesAside to Grains of Salt so I'm sorry for that as it is against the rules to request a second name change. I regret some of the things ive said and done on this account I want to be better, I would love a name change for a fresh start and to change my behaviour to be kinder and more respective to the players here. the Gos name has some baggage and I would like to be and do better in the future.

Thank you :)

Eien: This is your final name change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi, so I was originally The Dark Alakazam on Smogon, and a while back (before I was badged) I requested for TDA. I got that, but my request wasn't documented on the main page. Would someone be able to add that for future reference? Thank you.

Edit: I am on page 25

Eien: deon

Mintly

formerly Spook
is an Artist
Requesting a namechange to Spook

There's an account already with that name but it has 0 posts and was last logged on.... 9 years ago.

Thank you in advance <3

Eien: done

requesting name change to xapx!

it's just a shortened version of this dreadfully long name and seems pretty cool.

thx a lot :]

Eien: the ! is bolded, so I have no idea if you want it in your name. Let me know

Hi i wanna change my name to humaduma +because its really cringey idk why i put that name but just let me change my name

Eien: Sorry you need 100 posts to get a name change
what are points

Last edited:
May I please change my name to just Nakeeb

Nakeeb is just my real name and it's short. Thank you,

Eien: you need 100 posts, sorry

F, I'm almost there.

Last edited:

Darksafadao

best of the second options
Hi i wanna change my name to altariaoffense† with the cross if possible. That's just my main on PS and I wanted them to match. Thanks in advance

Eien: I prefer not to add random characters like that, so I'm going to reject this. Feel free to ask for something else.

Requesting name change to Vegeta.

I don't see anyone with the name, and Nui told me I have to name change here in order to get the name on PS.

If i can't then i'll just stick with this

Eien: No... user was "Last seen Oct 8, 2016".

hello, i'd like to change my name into "Riccio", everyone knows me with this name both irl and online and while i still like Toxeek its pretty old and i prefer people calling me Riccio instead

Ereshkigal

Kur Kigal Irkalla !!!
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could you please unlock my profile please ? It's been more than a month.

Hey, I'd like to get my name changed to Isabaddie since it's the name I use on showdown and willyboy1357 is from like 5 years ago.

requesting a change name to rylon: this is my name on showdown server and smogtours, i prefer it, please

Eien: a change in your name capitalization is always fine don’t worry. Done

Hi guys.
Can someone please unlock my profile?
Also, I request a name change, I would like to come back as "Asuya" because I found that a lot of people think that in my new nickname "69" is a sexual reference and that's not what I wanted when I thought about it.
This would be permanent.

profile unlocked, gotta wait until 3 monts after the change until you can revert though

Specs

Getting in your own way
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Requesting a name change to Specs
They haven't been on since 2011 and have 0 messages.
People refer to me as Specs a majority of the time and I like the look of the name

ye - tdp

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
May I please get an unlock?

Rubyblood

Tyrants GSC Legend
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Requesting a name to Rubyblood

it was my first nickname, I love it a lot and I would like to make a new start, with this alt I got a bad reputation and I would like to change it would do me a great good and too voiced Rubyblood and not oro e diamanti in Smogtours for no confusing

Eien: no, that's your banned alt's name.

Requesting a name change to Spyro Chris. It is my main account on PS! now and I would like it to match my Smogon name too.

sure - tdp

Hi, is it possible to request a capitalization change only (to royesk) if I have fewer than 100 posts?

ya that's fine--tdp

• Haha
Reactions: gum
I'd like to change my username to just "Former". It's what people already know me as and call me, and so I'd like to make my name a little more succinct. I suppose this technically means I'll be hopeless, but this is a price I'm willing to pay.

The username "Former" is not currently taken.

done--tdp

Please change my birthday to June 18th, 2000, and also make my username have Y and G capitalized, rather than it all be in lowercase.

ya--tdp

I’d like my name to be changed to “BDNZ”, it’s an acronym for Bothadeeznutz and is my main on PS and discord name, I still can relate it to Botha and it has meaning because it’s the first name I’ve ever used for mons, but this is much better because I’ve outgrown the old name without having to leave it behind

you need 100 posts sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)