New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

HTCL

Formerly Mega-SableyeIsBae
I'd like to make a request to change my name to HTCL, but my situation is kind of complicated. So when I started playing I first made a PS acc by the name of like pikachulover98 or something but then I realized that was a terrible name so I changed it to HowToClimbLadder. However, prior to my change of name on PS I registered a smogon account by the name of Mega-SableyeIsBae which is the account I'm using right now. But then I realized that my smogon account name and my PS account name didn't match and that really irked me so I wanted to make a new smogon account. This was before I realized that making a 2nd account was against the rules (I just learned that today). And so now, I have this account which I don't have 100 posts on unfortunately but I've had it for at least 3 years if not longer. But I also have another account that I created and then did nothing on because I realized that it was against the rules and stopped immediately. So at this point, I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I suppose just coming clean and making a post on this thread is the first step because changing my name was the only reason I even made a 2nd smogon account in the first place.

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to Distrib

Theod1 is my old nickname. I have been on "Distrib" for a very long time

However, my secondary account (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/distrib.317856/) has been banned for years.

Hope this will not bother. If possible change my birthday to January 2, 2003

Thx !

You need to be a badgeholder to request a taken name. Did BOD. - Iyarito

I Would Like to Request Calem DPU as it has been my PS Name for a while now so I wanted to move my forums name to it aswell.

Done - Iyarito

I'd like to request a name change.

The LpZ -> LpZ

Reason: I don't even know why I put "The" in the name and I really don't like it lol

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

I'd like to request a name changing.

SiirinZ -> Song Of Spirit

Its my new name on PS and i want to move it to my forums name too.

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement

NixHex

I'm a Style Boy for life
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alakazam's cong thread mentions Charmeleon as available. It has 11 posts (1 more than 10, seriously) and hasn't logged in since 2013. If 11 isn't too much, I'm requesting Charmeleon.

Rejected, sorry

natu

Formerly Antgeezy
I'd like to request a name change.

Antgeezy -> natu

Reason: i have been the biggest natu fanboy since gsc first dropped and if you ask anyone in LC they will know me as the natu fanboy. please make this dream come true for me. i never imagined i would get the chance to be named natu. Also my birthday is tomorrow and this would be a great birthday gift.

i registered the natu name last night if that helps

Done - Iyarito

pokemonisfun

UU Community Member, Xros Heart, Chinese PL 2020
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I would like the to switch my name to "pokemonisfun"

PokemonIsFun hasn't logged in for over 3 years and has 0 posts.

The reason is I usually use that account on PS, voiced in multiple public rooms as pokemonisfun, and pokeisfun was meant to be pokemonisfun anyways

Done - Iyarito

Hi, I would like to have my name changed to ADF. My account is well over three years old and I do believe I have met the 100 post requirement. In the AG community, I'm known as ADF and I've made quite the impression and reputation. I've gone under the name "ADF" ever since I've invested into the AG community.
Thank you.

the name is taken (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/adf.239273/)

Jarzy

Formerly Shining?Hughesy
Hi there. I understand I do not meet the 100 posts requirement, however I am grateful for your considerations. I would like my name to be changed to:
Jarzy

I use to use this account a long time ago to browse (not much of a poster). The name Jarzy is the username I use for all aspects of gaming and my current username divulges my last name and also does not look clean at all.

Thankyou for any consideration.

Done - Iyarito

Hello. I created this account when I was about 13 years old and didn't think through with the name (readability and pronunciation), as I would never come to the forums, and if I did, I'd only lurk. I'm now 18 and I've started to contribute on the portuguese translate forums, and I think having a shorter and easier to read/write/spell name is more appropriate. The name I'd like to change to:

Bandkrook

This is the name I use on PS and discord, and I think having them all be the same is better for organization reasons. Thank you for your time!

Done - Iyarito

Hi, I'd like to request a name change.

KennedyLFC -> Kennedy

The account was last seen on Sep 11, 2010 and only has 3 posts. I believe I'm ok to request this as a public room owner (Sports)? The reason for the request is that I've also made a request for the name on PS and for the sake of uniformity I'd need the name here too. Thanks!

Done - Iyarito

Akumajou

resident clown
Hello! I have reached 100 posts and I would like for my name to be changed.

SUSTENANCE_1 -> Akumajou

It isn't taken and I've been mainly using it on Pokemon Showdown! for a good amount of months now. I chose this previous name on a whim because it had a nice color and I'd been cycling through random names for a good amount of weeks. However when I wanted to check if the Japanese name of Castlevania, one of my favorite video game series, was taken, it had not been to my surprise. And it frankly had a better shade of red, thus suiting me better. Thank you!

Done - Iyarito

P0T 2 MI3L

Formerly TheLeechGrave
Hi, I'd like to request a name change.

TheLeechGrave ==> P0T 2 MI3L

I would like to use this new username because it's the name I use on PS! , Discord and Twitter
My current name is already used by someone on both, and i prefer a username with French sonority.

Thank you!

Done - Iyarito

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Community Contributor
hello, i would like to change my name to: cityscapes

i have the alt on ps and have been using it on and off for the past 3 years, and i'd like to make this name a central part of my identity going forward. it isn't registered on smogon to my knowledge

also, please change my date of birth to april 17, 2001. the current one is inaccurate

thanks!

Done both - Iyarito

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)