New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pants

*dies inconveniently*
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting name change to Pants, Phantomgenius is a lowkey cringy name I came up with when I was 12 and people call me pants anyways

congrats - p^2

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wob
Requesting a namechange to Zyg as Zygardeorder was my first name, and I am about to namechange back to Zyg10 my former account. Most of the rooms I use and users I talk to call me Zyg too for short (I can provide logs if necessary).

okay - p^2

Reactions: Wob

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Please change my name to Demi Lovato. My parents would disown me if I did it in real life, so I beg of you: help me fulfill my wildest fantasy. Bring me closer to my saviour, Demigod Legendvato. <3

i assume this is a joke - p^2

Last edited:

cielbakasan

Banned deucer.
requesting to name change: ciel( on showdown) )
my reason is that I wanted to take this name but it did not want (the account is not taken it seems to me) and my alt it's ciel est le futur
Thanks in advance

i'm confused... are you asking for your name on Smogon forums to be changed to literally "ciel( on showdown) )" or do you want your name on Pokemon Showdown to be ciel?

if the former, you don't qualify for a name change according to the first post in this thread. if the latter, that's not what this thread is for - p^2
Yes on pokémon showdown

this thread is for Smogon forum name changes, not PS name changes - p^2

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
Please change my name to Demi Lovato. My parents would disown me if I did it in real life, so I beg of you: help me fulfill my wildest fantasy. Bring me closer to my saviour, Demigod Legendvato. <3

i assume this is a joke - p^2
Not a joke. I love demi lovato and she's saved my life via relatability to mental illness, etc on multiple occasions. <3

ok then - p^2

Hello,

I have a request to change my name to Iodescent. This is the name I have been using on Showdown/many other platforms for some time now (evidence of Showdown attached), but I made my smogon account a long time ago with this UN from when I was around 14. The only pre-requisite I have not met is that I have not made 100 posts - in fact I've barely posted at all. This is partly the reason I want to change my UN. I wish to get more involved with the community in general and would find it much easier if I were able to do so under the name that I use for many other platforms.

Thank you for reading!

you don't qualify for a name change but im feeling generous so ok - p^2

Hello,

I have a request to change my name to Iodescent. This is the name I have been using on Showdown/many other platforms for some time now (evidence of Showdown attached), but I made my smogon account a long time ago with this UN from when I was around 14. The only pre-requisite I have not met is that I have not made 100 posts - in fact I've barely posted at all. This is partly the reason I want to change my UN. I wish to get more involved with the community in general and would find it much easier if I were able to do so under the name that I use for many other platforms.

Thank you for reading!

Attachments

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Found out Decem. wasn't available, requesting the name "Decemm" as Decem is what I go by on PS and discord and having Ghost Cream as a smogon alt can be confusing at times. Thanks in advance.

Requesting profile lock removal, been well over a month now

looks like someone did this - p^2

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to get my profile unlocked, as it's been a month now, thanks!

looks like someone did this - p^2

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm citing your bit in the rules stating this: "removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change" and therefore will not require the min post count.

Can you please add spaces to my name? Going from "TheDarkAlakazam" to "The Dark Alakazam". It's how I go on showdown now and when I created this account years ago I didn't realize spacing was an option. It looks really awkward on my computer screen, specifically because the "m" in Alakazam is the only letter that will go on the second line, looking like the picture attached (idk if it will look the same on other computers)

Thank you very much, in advanced. Please let me know if adding spaces in the name doesn't qualify with the specific clause stated above, and I will bide my time till I meet the normal reqs. Have a good one.
Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.43.25 AM.png

done - p^2

Aliss

is a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Could my profile get unlocked please :?

sure - p^2

May i request a birth date change to 2001 instead of 1998? When i made my account, other than being much younger than now (and as the stupid kid i was i did admittedly cheat the 13-y/o restriction), i was ashamed of my birth year for a variety of irl reasons, but now that i'm over it and older i'd like it to be changed to my actual age, sorry

done - tdp

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Osra since it's a rearranging of my name, and the name of the alt I'll be changing to on Showdown. Rosa and Glyx are also both taken and I can't be asked to get a badge for them. Not to mention, Osra on showdown has the best color among Rosa, Rosalyn, and Glyx imo. Osra also just sounds nice to me, and reflects on my somewhat meme-y nature.

id like to change my name to sorry because i have the alt on ps and atm it appears that no one has that account registered on smogon as well.

id like to change my name to sorry because i have the alt on ps and atm it appears that no one has that account registered on smogon as well.
actually can i get sorry. since sorry actually is taken

no names w/ periods anymore sadly -
you can't request to ADD distracting text or request a username that includes distracting text, that's completely counterproductive and makes it makes it more difficult to tag users.

could i change my name to "Klefkitu"? Cause i put on sd this nick and everyone calls me like this

read the rules sorry -
you may not request a name change if you have less than 100 posts total;

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Reigaheres -> Reiga

Reigaheres was a dumb made up name I made up that catched on, but nowadays just about everyone calls me Reiga and those who don't just get confused by it and misspell it really badly, so I'd like to change it.

done - tdp

Hello, I would like to delete this account. I don't spend as much time on Pokemon anymore and like to minimize my online footprint.

let me know if you need any additional verification

we don't really delete accounts - tdp

RR

Banned deucer.
Hi, I have seen other people request similar things to this which haven't counted as name changes, thus I believe it's okay for me to request this. Could I get the full stop taken away at the end of my name afaik no one has the alt RR and it's an eyesore more than anything. Thanks!

ya - tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)