New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Formally requesting to changing my name to Yami, I am finally done with being indecisive about this name change. While I do love the name Magma, I feel like it is easier to turn a new leaf with a name change. The name is taken, but has 0 posts and has not been on since 2010. I used to use this name in now dead anime fourms and on discord before I made smogon. It was also my irl nickname by my friends in hs. Another thing is irreverent. but is Yami from to love ru is my waifu and I understand I can never go back to Magma.

tldr
Magma ---> Yami

oki--tdp

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have previously changed my name from Pinoy Pwnage to simply Pinoy, but if it is possible I would like to permanently change it to Haki. I go by Haki in most of my social media and gaming accounts now (discord, reddit, forums, games, etc), and Pinoy was a username I used throughout middle school and high school, so I want to start fresh with this new name! Also One Piece is my favorite anime and I thought this name would be perfect for me :)

I understand that if the this is approved, I cannot change it back and that's completely fine with me. Thank you in advance!

oki--tdp

Requesting a name change to 'jetou' only if it doesn't count as an actual name change.

it doesn't, done--tdp

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Hello, I would like to request a namechange to 'firelit nights', as 'refsunpersons' was my username six years ago and this username is what fits my aesthetic now. Thank you.

oki--tdp

It's been a while, I think it's time to update this old, pretentious, and childish nick to the one I use regularly now:
New nick: Tramuntana

Eien: done

Hello, I would like to request a profile change please. I made my account five years ago and my I messed up my age. It should be November 24, 1999.

I wanna change my name to stableprince569 because that's what my main PS and Smogtours account is called and it gets really confusing for my opponents when they gotta fight me in some tours.

sure--tdp

Ok so I FINALLY hit 100 posts! I would like to change my name to Tic-Tac-Toe Guru. It has been my Pokemon Showdown main name for the past 4 or so years and is how pretty much everybody knows me on the simulator. It is also my discord name. Thanks!
Edit: apparently I had 99 at the time i posted this. Thought I had 100. Oh well; got the 100th post in, so I should be eligible now.

taken sorry: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tic-tac-toe-guru.329237/

Can i namechange to just Dragonmirror please. These numbers are pissing me off. Ty!!

fine--tdp

Cant find out how to but would like this account deleted. Thanks.

we don't really delete accounts, PM a smod or admin if you want it anonymised though

hi. i made "hariyana grande" in like 2014 or so and then took a break from pokemon and came back about a year ago and forgot i made that acc so i made this one (lol). can i have the names swapped/can you ban that one so i can have the name hariyana grande on this account instead? i'll like this on the old acc just to prove that i have ownership of it but if you need further evidence i can provide. thanks!

ya that's fine--tdp

Is it possible to just get the A capitalized without the "formerly arkontas" under it?

ya that's fine--tdp

Ok so I FINALLY hit 100 posts! I would like to change my name to Tic-Tac-Toe Guru. It has been my Pokemon Showdown main name for the past 4 or so years and is how pretty much everybody knows me on the simulator. It is also my discord name. Thanks!
Edit: apparently I had 99 at the time i posted this. Thought I had 100. Oh well; got the 100th post in, so I should be eligible now.

taken sorry: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/tic-tac-toe-guru.329237/
It says the user's profile is not available.

Eien: Since that account was never even used for anything, was dead for three years, and it seems like an accidental mistake, I'll give you the name

requesting name change to cross_off; I was like 12 or 13 when I picked my current name and I'm 19 now, wanted to rebrand myself and go by something that reflects my current aesthetic / personality

Eien: Not while you have an infraction

Could you change my name to "GOT8Ep3Sucks", since this is what I go by on Showdown now. Thanks.

Eien: no, you need 100 posts to get a name change

requesting name change to xapx!

it's just a shortened version of this dreadfully long name and seems pretty cool.

thx a lot :]

Eien: the ! is bolded, so I have no idea if you want it in your name. Let me know

Profile unlock please, thanks!

eien: yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)